What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

lol the white man worshipping on your and coreligionists is so pathetic. What makes you think real muslims care what white nazi filth thinks ?:rofl:

Have some self respect and stop using bleeching creams
White man - real Muslims - bleaching creams! Where are you going with this? I was responding to some comments on this very thread calling all Hindus terrorists. Anyways let the Hindu bashing continue - enjoy.

Leicester indian hindu violence = 30 indian hindu adult males unable to take down 1 non-indian male............. :disagree:

Those who chant Allah u Akbar and bomb hide in caves in Afghanistan etc

Those who want JSR and do violence sit in Indian parliament

That is the difference between the two communities

Are you seriously comparing violence by Muslims and Hindus. I debate Hindus every day for the shitty religion and practices they have - but when it comes to invigorating mass killings and hatred (whether intended or not) - Islam takes top spot. Christianity is a distant second!

JSR (though hearing that itches my palm!) for many Hindus is the same as Allahu Akber for Muslims - and my post is for fellow Pakistanis to be able to draw parallels and understand the other side. These are idiots similar to the ones you have on your streets as well. Only difference being - most of these Indians would be scared to pick up a hockey stick , let alone a knife or a gun.

The fear in the Hindu propaganda is hilarious to see. They tried the road an life only to find out there is no BJP govt here to help them.

Even those old Hindus in that temple knew who they were calling over - they were high on sucking off Modi's 56 inch tits. They thought Priti Patel and Rishi Sunak represented thier Hindu takeover wet dream.

Then 1 telephone call and its cancelled. All came crashing down to earth when they realised they were in Birmingham not Bihar.

This has been an epic failure and embarrassment for rss, bjp hindu/hindutva deformed goons. Attacking single non-indian males in packs of AT LEAST 30 indian hindu males and still getting beaten, battered, smashed and put in hospital. That too when indian hindus outnumber Muslims 50-to-1 in Leicester..............:disagree:..........ALL they have done is prove the myth that indian hindu males are physically the weakest, smallest and pathetically least masculine of ALL the races of men...........:disagree:..........:azn:

Are you seriously comparing violence by Muslims and Hindus. I debate Hindus every day for the shitty religion and practices they have - but when it comes to invigorating mass killings and hatred (whether intended or not) - Islam takes top spot. Christianity is a distant second!

JSR (though hearing that itches my palm!) for many Hindus is the same as Allahu Akber for Muslims - and my post is for fellow Pakistanis to be able to draw parallels and understand the other side. These are idiots similar to the ones you have on your streets as well. Only difference being - most of these Indians would be scared to pick up a hockey stick , let alone a knife or a gun.

Christianity a distant second??? Looks like all your study of religious violence started after 9/11

Anyways Hindus have a long history of violence. In fact they are the only community where violence is so much mainstream that those who do violence become minister and prime ministers after doing violence. That is unique with Hindus today

White man - real Muslims - bleaching creams! Where are you going with this? I was responding to some comments on this very thread calling all Hindus terrorists. Anyways let the Hindu bashing continue - enjoy.

Not at all.
Not all hindus are fanatics but its a fact that Hindutva is the mainstream in India and may i say, among majority of hindus. RSS BJP is not a fringe element. Even traditionally secular Congress and likewise is starting to lean toward Hindutva appeasement. That tells you something.

lol the white man worshipping on your and coreligionists is so pathetic. What makes you think real muslims care what white nazi filth thinks ?:rofl:
But its soooo satisfying if you're a white guy. and funny too. I hope Allah grants me a long life to enjoy more white privilege from Indians.

but when it comes to invigorating mass killings and hatred (whether intended or not) - Islam takes top spot. Christianity is a distant second!
numbers clearly dont come easily to you, although you Indians did invent the zero. (perhaps to help measure courage of the average citizen). but do some numbers on who is the most violent.
prove the myth that indian hindu males are physically the weakest, smallest and pathetically least masculine of ALL the races of men...........:disagree:..........:azn:
is that fair? what about pygmies?

Last edited:

OK guys
Please watch English news coverage:

It clearly states that it's a recent phenomenon and likely due to recent influx of extremist Hindu ideology. I've been to Leicester and its a very nice place. Everyone gets along fine.

A Sikh lady who works with me originally from Leicester told me that even the Sikhs are joining in with the Muslims as they are sick of these extremist Hindus.

OK guys
Please watch English news coverage:

It clearly states that it's a recent phenomenon and likely due to recent influx of extremist Hindu ideology. I've been to Leicester and its a very nice place. Everyone gets along fine.

A Sikh lady who works with me originally from Leicester told me that even the Sikhs are joining in with the Muslims as they are sick of these extremist Hindus.

It's not a nice place. Leicester and the midlands are the butthole of the UK.

If you went to alum rock, you would think you are not in the UK. It's been turned into one big Pakistani village full of the most jahil backwater sewer rats of Pakistan.

There is a bigger game being played. Hindus and Muslims have lived in Peace here for 50 Years. Someone who benefits from this conflict has lit the match, and this may lead to an inferno. I do not support anyone in this matter, I merely pity the people who have fallen into the trap

The aggravated Muslims will only lead to widespread conflict.

The conflict has already spread 50 miles away from Leicester, where it originally began. It won't be long till it becomes a series of street battles further south. The army will then come in to diffuse the situation, but the British Parliament will use it as an excuse to send a large number of British Pakistanis back to Pakistan. This may also lead to the exodus of ethnic Pakistanis that were born in the UK.

I mentioned that the situation was getting better in my above post. It is, in fact, getting worse.

I expect there to be a mass exodus of British Pakistanis by 2030, if this conflict does not subside.

You can call me a scaremonger but at the end of the day, it's only a matter of time until this happens. It's been boiling to this point for many years now.
As a British Pakistani, I can tell you that the farce will soon come crashing down on us

If you went to alum rock, you would think you are not in the UK. It's been turned into one big Pakistani village full of the most jahil backwater sewer rats of Pakistan.
Ever walked through a rough English estate?

Anyway....whats your point and how does it relate to the topic at hand and specifically my post?

Excuse me. I take offence to your derogatory comments about alum rock.

At a time our community is under attack in the UK, are you with Pakistanis or Indians? Wtf

you must be a southerner.

Excuse me. I take offence to your derogatory comments about alum rock.

At a time our community is under attack in the UK, are you with Pakistanis or Indians? Wtf
He's busy trying to be a gora.

it's always the same attitude with the urban Pakistanis.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom