What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

I hope Allah grants me a long life to enjoy more white privilege
Careful what you wish for, you might end up enjoying "white privilege" from white supremacists
Hint - Pay attention to music Brenton Tarrant was playing prior to Christchurch attack

All religions have a bloody, dark, and violent history. It is pretty equal in that aspect

I stand corrected - the difference may not be as much. However I do not take the reference in the video (based on the book mentioned) to be very accurate given that it associates (one among the two examples taken) - World War 2 with Christianity and Buddhism. Will need further study.

Then he has a similar conundrum in his country to deal with.
WW2 was "Christian"? did the Germans or the Americans scream "hail mary" or "deus vult" before declaring war on each other. Problem is when you see everything from the lens of religion

Yeah well people here are always clamoring to get into the US (no different from Pak, or other places) but I was talking about the well settled lot in the US, look up their median incomes etc.. along with the Chinese (who I think lead those stats), it is the Indians who earn bewt from among the immigrant lot, and live quite well. There are significant differences in the US group from the UK Indian immigrant lot.

In UK we own our houses outright
£500,000-£600,000 is average normal house
We all drive Mercedes & BMWs & kids now want Lamborghinis & ferraris
I myself drive Nissan GTR nismo version
We all build our family houses back in Pakistan into mansions (google is everyone’s friend to see Brit Pak built mansions in Pakistan / Kashmir )

We live good here in UK and compared to US we are cash rich here .

BJP RSS is just an excuse, target is Hindus/temples,

Until Hindus realize and start taking defence in their own hands and unite as a community,

These ISIS thugs will continue the attack.
Isis thugs lol
Your Hindu RSS British version got smacked the **** up by kids 😂

Last edited:
Brov.. you a kala angrez or someFin fam? If it weren’t for us Midland Pakees, you’d be getting your head bounced off the pavement in Lun-Dun, innit BASHIR..

Neva forget ya roots bredrin. And neva disrespect the lads from the Midlands ya bare buki bastard. Ya might have been invited to a pub or two, or maybe got a wink from a white bird, but don’t let that get you gassed up fam. They still see you as a Pakee. Now sort ya self out..
I keep coming back to this thread because of your posts, top tier banter.

You and other Pakistani’s/Muslims frustrated by this should think twice before getting riled up about Jai Shree Ram chants and start painting all Hindus as terrorists. Remember that you wouldn’t prefer all Muslims to be tagged terrorist for processions chanting Allahu Akber and bombings or attacks committed by jahils. Latter happens much more often than former, whether you like it or not.
When Muslims in western countries refuse to speak out, condemn, and accept there is an issue with their community despite it all being in the open, they are as responsible and complicit as the terrorists who are actively committing such acts in the name of Islam. Same goes for the Hindus who instead of condemning their community for actively causing trouble, supporting and funding radical terrorist orgs, and starting communal riots in 1st world countries play the victim and/or actively assist them, they are as responsible and complicit and others have the right to call them terrorists and filth.

Careful what you wish for, you might end up enjoying "white privilege" from white supremacists
Hint - Pay attention to music Brenton Tarrant was playing prior to Christchurch attack
I generally dont have to worry about white supremacists. Since I'm white.

But Christian/zionist supremacist like him I guess yes.

that maniac was the latter. He dreams of a country full of black christians and asian christians and just hates muslims. He just wants a judeo-Christian civilisation without muslims. And he loves Indians because he considers them submissive. And knows muslims are not submissive and very difficult to control. He doesn't give a toss about white people and is not a white supremacist even though people mislabel him.

A white supremcist on the other hand is Dylann Roof. the sicko that gunned down the black people in a church. That is a white supremacist.

You and other Pakistani’s/Muslims frustrated by this should think twice before getting riled up about Jai Shree Ram chants and start painting all Hindus as terrorists. Remember that you wouldn’t prefer all Muslims to be tagged terrorist for processions chanting Allahu Akber and bombings or attacks committed by jahils. Latter happens much more often than former, whether you like it or not.

Let me tell you on the ground report
Not news from sanghi HQ in UP

My childhood mate is a Brit Hindu Sanjay my neighbour in Birmingham he is appalled with the RSS antics in Leicester . I spoke to him and told him you know what’s going to happen now and he’s reply “ I know it’s a shame but the RSS freshies need to get dealt with they’ve ruined India & can’t let that happen here .
The British Sikhs in Birmingham I know all say it’s good what occurred as the RSS attacked a British Punjabi Sikh first of all in Leicester after the cricket match .
I have an auntie old Hindu lady living on my road she is as safe as one can be in England , she lives on her own her kids have moved out we all look after mrs Indira as family member , all of us Pakistanis here and their kids appreciate it . Another old Hindu DR that lives around the corner agarwal he’s name . We look after him and he knows it because he looked after us when we were kids , he drives a big flashy Mercedes and no one touches he’s car nor he’s property because we Pakistanis look after this retired late 80s aged man .
Praful is another Raj is another no one touches them or says anything about them around here , the Pakistanis do there odd jobs help them and even the woman cook chapattis for them heck my mum cooks keema for one as it’s he’s favourite and karri & pakora for another all throughout her life in Birmingham .
Until these low skilled student visa scam Indians who stirred up trouble there was no trouble . They thought it’s India and they can attack Gujarati Muslims in Leicester shouting jai shri ram without fear or recompense.

The Pakistani kids who defended the Indian Muslims and the Indian Sikh being attacked by these RSS religious nut jobs are just street hoodlums who have grown up with Sikhs Hindus Christians & all sorts of colour creed & religion throughout there lives living together working together schooling together
No problem but they’ve for sure put these little religious nut jobs back in there place they wint ever think of doing that shit again .

I generally dont have to worry about white supremacists. Since I'm white.

But Christian/zionist supremacist like him I guess yes.

that maniac was the latter. He dreams of a country full of black christians and asian christians and just hates muslims. He just wants a judeo-Christian civilisation without muslims. And he loves Indians because he considers them submissive. And knows muslims are not submissive and very difficult to control. He doesn't give a toss about white people and is not a white supremacist even though people mislabel him.

A white supremcist on the other hand is Dylann Roof. the sicko that gunned down the black people in a church. That is a white supremacist.
I guess you aren't aware of the song he initially played when he started his terror rampage

2nd hint- the lyrics go like this - "God is a Serb"

It's not a nice place. Leicester and the midlands are the butthole of the UK.

If you went to alum rock, you would think you are not in the UK. It's been turned into one big Pakistani village full of the most jahil backwater sewer rats of Pakistan.

Turned into ? Alum rock has always been a violent dump your saying it like it was some English utopian village
Watch peaky blinders tv series to see how Alum Rock was .
Best chappal kebabs Birmingham on alum rock road

I guess you aren't aware of the song he initially played when he started his terror rampage

2nd hint- the lyrics go like this - "God is a Serb"
yeah exactly, he's a Christian/zionist supremacist. He would kill me before he'd kill you.

that does not sound like a white supremacist to me. He is nowhere close to a white supremacist. But we know how the media works in mislabeling people.

Turned into ? Alum rock has always been a violent dump your saying it like it was some English utopian village
Watch peaky blinders tv series to see how Alum Rock was .
Best chappal kebabs Birmingham on alum rock road

BASHIR or Bob or whatever he calls himself is a posh lun-dun-er that has forgotten his roots fam. Brum city is the place of warriors blud. Itz jealousy tingz wit deez lot.

Let me tell you on the ground report
Not news from sanghi HQ in UP

My childhood mate is a Brit Hindu Sanjay my neighbour in Birmingham he is appalled with the RSS antics in Leicester . I spoke to him and told him you know what’s going to happen now and he’s reply “ I know it’s a shame but the RSS freshies need to get dealt with they’ve ruined India & can’t let that happen here .
The British Sikhs in Birmingham I know all say it’s good what occurred as the RSS attacked a British Punjabi Sikh first of all in Leicester after the cricket match .
I have an auntie old Hindu lady living on my road she is as safe as one can be in England , she lives on her own her kids have moved out we all look after mrs Indira as family member , all of us Pakistanis here and their kids appreciate it . Another old Hindu DR that lives around the corner agarwal he’s name . We look after him and he knows it because he looked after us when we were kids , he drives a big flashy Mercedes and no one touches he’s car nor he’s property because we Pakistanis look after this retired late 80s aged man .
Praful is another Raj is another no one touches them or says anything about them around here , the Pakistanis do there odd jobs help them and even the woman cook chapattis for them heck my mum cooks keema for one as it’s he’s favourite and karri & pakora for another all throughout her life in Birmingham .
Until these low skilled student visa scam Indians who stirred up trouble there was no trouble . They thought it’s India and they can attack Gujarati Muslims in Leicester shouting jai shri ram without fear or recompense.

The Pakistani kids who defended the Indian Muslims and the Indian Sikh being attacked by these RSS religious nut jobs are just street hoodlums who have grown up with Sikhs Hindus Christians & all sorts of colour creed & religion throughout there lives living together working together schooling together
No problem but they’ve for sure put these little religious nut jobs back in there place they wint ever think of doing that shit again .
I just wish police had enough will/resources to put these idiots in place rather than this becoming communal.

This guy doesn't know what he is talking about. Does he even live in the UK? Has he ever met a Hindu who can fight in the UK?
Excuse me, I have lived in UK for over 8 years
& I know gangs of London very well. One of my close friends was attacked by gangs while I was there.

All religions have a bloody, dark, and violent history. It is pretty equal in that aspect

WW2 was "Christian"? did the Germans or the Americans scream "hail mary" or "deus vult" before declaring war on each other. Problem is when you see everything from the lens of religion

I stand corrected - the difference may not be as much. However I do not take the reference in the video (based on the book mentioned) to be very accurate given that it associates (one among the two examples taken) - World War 2 with Christianity and Buddhism. Will need further study.

Then he has a similar conundrum in his country to deal with.
World Wars were fought by the West which calls itself Christian civilization. After World War, Americans began calling the West, Judeo-Christian civilization. Germany and several European countries genocided Jews, so these wars had nothing to do with religion? European history is filled with anti Jewish pogroms. Crusaders went after Jews and Muslims in Jerusalem and Spain.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom