What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
same is the case for chinese, they do not know japanise language.
Japanese bones and Chinese are different,You know?If language can't distinguish between ethnic groups,Pakistan and India is a national?The idea of Turkey and South Korea is the same.

I am from majority Han. I meet lots of difficulties these years because of those terrorists. Islam is underestimated and misunderstood by others. Terrorism reduce Islamic influence here, few my fellows trust me, sad.

Brother Greenwood its nice to talk to a Han Muslim from China. Always remember Brother, true Islam never promotes the idea of violence, therefore its our duty to educate them by bridging the gap between Muslims and Non-Muslims. Your fellow countrymen will trust you, when they have the opportunity to judge your character. I was respected in China, because I was a Pakistani although they were more fascinated with Islam as a religion. For example when I was working previously in China during Ramadan, my colleagues were impressed with the mental and spiritual challenges faced by Muslims who fast during the Holy month. There is no reason why any Chinese Muslim cannot follow his religion and love his country.

The expected answer of a US educated person. Beginning from the Renaissance till the Enlightenment and beyond, practically all freethinkers reformed or expanded on ideas that had oriental origin. Does the phrase "Ex oriente lux" mean anything to you?

Quote some examples ! Don't just blabber !

Brother Greenwood its nice to talk to a Han Muslim from China. Always remember Brother, true Islam never promotes the idea of violence, therefore its our duty to educate them by bridging the gap between Muslims and Non-Muslims. Your fellow countrymen will trust you, when they have the opportunity to judge your character. I was respected in China, because I was a Pakistani although they were more fascinated with Islam as a religion. For example when I was working previously in China during Ramadan, my colleagues were impressed with the mental and spiritual challenges faced by Muslims who fast during the Holy month. There is no reason why any Chinese Muslim cannot follow his religion and love his country.

Complex here is over your thought. I introduce myselves to others Qadim ( Hanafi )(I don't know if it wrong spelling in English), I learn Confucian as well. Confucian give me wisdom and reason, Quran give me knowledge. I and my brother here learn both. When a Non-Muslim realize I learn Confucian, they always welcome me and feel comfortable. This was how Islam spread in China 1000 years, nowadays we need to obey the tradition.

Last edited:
Christianism vs Islam....Dumbest Religions

Stupid religious, destroys local cultures just have more christian or muslim.
We should ban Christianism and Islam, 2 dangerous and stupid religious with their stupid war historic.

Confucianism,Taoism and Buddhism. it's our culture, our identity, our history.

Complex here is over your thought. I introduce myselves to others Qadim ( Hanafi )(I don't know if it wrong spelling in English), I learn Confucian as well. Confucian give me wisdom and reason, Quran give me knowledge. I and my brother here learn both. When a Non-Muslim realize I learn Confucian, they always welcome me and feel comfortable. This was how Islam spread in China 1000 years, nowadays we need to obey the tradition.

I follow the traditions of Hanafi too Brother, so we belong to the same fiqh:) Majority of Chinese follow the traditions of Sufism and can trace their student-teacher linage all the way up the 8th-9th century, if my memory serves me correctly.

The philosophy of Confucianism is wonderful Brother because its full of wisdom and rational reasoning. Knowledge is power and traditionally education has been regarded highly in Islam, since the "ink of a scholar is more holier than the blood of a martyr". However, I would advise you to read some of the great philosophical books of Muslim scholars specifically during the Golden period of Islam. For example Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi's books are amazing and a person needs a tremendous amount of concentration to understand his words, because the meaning behind them are strong and rational. This is one of the main reasons why his poems are the most popular in the US, even overtaking Shakespeare. He is just one example where a number of Islamic scholars have an enrich history of discussing logics and wisdom. Unfortunately Muslims are suffering because they have failed to stick with tradition.

Christianism vs Islam....Dumbest Religions

Stupid religious, destroys local cultures just have more christian or muslim.
We should ban Christianism and Islam, 2 dangerous and stupid religious with their stupid war historic.

Confucianism,Taoism and Buddhism. it's our culture, our identity, our history.

If Confucianism is regarded as your culture then why do you lack humility? Buddhism never originated from China, so you cannot solely claim on the idea that this philosophy or religion belongs to China. If you study Chinese history carefully then you will notice how different schools of thought have tried to eradicate each other. For example Li Si manipulated emperor Qin Shi Huang to destroy the hundred schools of thought and buried alive all Confucius scholars. Never insult any religion on purpose because you will offend other cultures and nobody will give you respect.

don't forget chinese consume more than half of the pig production in the world, and chinese has the longest history of raising pigs in the whole world. unless islam accepts that, don't even think about converting chinese to islam. it is definitely much easier to convert people in europe or india. islam and christianity are much more relevant to each other than to any chinese related stuff, aren't they?

i'll give you one good advice. to be a muslim is your right, but never ever following the arabian cultures.

Chinese and Islam has been related to each other since Chaliph era (700 C-....)

Chinese Muslim
Chinese+Female+Muslim+Imam+Leads+Women+Hui+Fsb5xlNxXuBl.jpg

Many Chinese ethnic in Indonesia are also Muslim like some of my old school friends

This one Indonesian Badminton player, Chinese ethnic and Muslim

Firdasari

3016a-adrianti2bfirdasari.jpg
halal%2019a.jpg

Adrianti-Firdasari-jangkau-bola.jpg

Some Chinese ethnic has become Ulama ( Islamic Preacher ) as well in Indonesia.........:D

Ustad Syafii Antonio (specialty in Economic Shariah/ Phd holder in Islamic Finance)

Muhammad-Syafii-Antonio-Pakar-Ekonomi-Islam-dari-Indonesia.jpg

His wife is Native Indonesian from West Sumatra

syafii-antonio.jpg

Ustad Felix Siauw

normal_felix-siauw_281929.JPG

:-) :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom