What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a technical glitch. Now crawl back to that hole you came out from...

Nope more like attention whoring as usual, as for the hole you are lucky it is ramadan. :lol:

Japanese language was originated from Chinese language. I didn't learn Japanese one day, but I can understand briefly meanings of a Japanese newspaper.

You are Chinese Muslim? Hui, Tajik or Uighur? If you are then we now have two such members counting the Chinese mod.

Nope more like attention whoring as usual, as for the hole you are lucky it is ramadan. :lol:
I am more like issue-seeking whore... So you guys don't do holes in Ramadan over there? :rofl:

Japanese language was originated from Chinese language. I didn't learn Japanese one day, but I can understand briefly meanings of a Japanese newspaper.
Are these two languages understandable if one learns one of them? Like, if you learn one of these three, you will understand all three:
  • Norwegian
  • Danish
  • Swedish

You are Chinese Muslim? Hui, Tajik or Uighur? If you are then we now have two such members counting the Chinese mod.

I am from majority Han. I meet lots of difficulties these years because of those terrorists. Islam is underestimated and misunderstood by others. Terrorism reduce Islamic influence here, few my fellows trust me, sad.

Islam is already about to rule over Eurpe, India and many parts of the world. We will soon see it being accepted by the Chinese masses too, infact they are already doing it as this article suggests. I am very happy. Islam is the truth, hence its natural for the world to accept it soon.

The thing which most Asian countries forget is most modern political systems originated among European freethinkers. They had nothing to do with asia. :lol:

The expected answer of a US educated person. Beginning from the Renaissance till the Enlightenment and beyond, practically all freethinkers reformed or expanded on ideas that had oriental origin. Does the phrase "Ex oriente lux" mean anything to you?

Islam is already about to rule over Eurpe, India and many parts of the world. We will soon see it being accepted by the Chinese masses too, infact they are already doing it as this article suggests. I am very happy. Islam is the truth, hence its natural for the world to accept it soon.

True, islam will soon rule the world. Inshalah. :astagh::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom