What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 21th century is for Islam.

Chinese and Islam has been related to each other since Chaliph era (700 C-....)

Chinese Muslim
Chinese+Female+Muslim+Imam+Leads+Women+Hui+Fsb5xlNxXuBl.jpg

Many Chinese ethnic in Indonesia are also Muslim like some of my old school friends

This one Indonesian Badminton player, Chinese ethnic and Muslim

Firdasari

3016a-adrianti2bfirdasari.jpg
halal%2019a.jpg

Adrianti-Firdasari-jangkau-bola.jpg

Don't lie!! It's just few Chinese convert to islam

What I hated from your people is your habit to exaggerate things, not based on fact !

The 21th century is for Islam.
Yeah right... Middle East is perfect example :D

This is full of lols.....

I don't feel any change among those young people, this must be strange, right? ;)

G-d should not be confined to one particular religion. G-d does not live in a church, mosque, temple, or ashram.

....He resides in the hearts of man.
how about isis members? did God resides there too? how about nazi soldiers? how about mass murderer?

No matter how dark their world is. as soon as they see a silver line, they'll immediately cheer up and yell victory. How funny.

scary isn't it?
Religion can make people lost critical thinking..
They don't read the article about Muslim minority growing, they thought Islam growing among Han Chinese...

The most powerful tool to control people is not gun or nuke... It's religion. That's why China must slowly get rid of these toxic...

how about isis members? did God resides there too? how about nazi soldiers? how about mass murderer?
The fact is there is no God
If there's any, he/she will emerges in Middle East and tell them to stop the madness...
Human has cut each other's throat for thousand years , only for what? To proved their own God is the most powerful?

G-d should not be confined to one particular religion. G-d does not live in a church, mosque, temple, or ashram.

....He resides in the hearts of man.

That didn't really answer my question. Is Asia a religion?

Don't lie!! It's just few Chinese convert to islam

What I hated from your people is your habit to exaggerate things, not based on fact !

Yeah right... Middle East is perfect example :D

Less than 20% of Muslims worldwide are in the Middle East, your attempted sarcasm is a failure, probably just like your life is a failure as well.

I hope you not consider ISIS as example for 21 century

I hope you're not considering IS as an example of Islam. See how easy it is to point out your idiotic logic?

A Norwegian + Islam + Chinese. A concoction that doesn't blend well.
You are no Norwegian. Try trolling elsewhere.
@Norwegian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom