I believe you understand Urdu shayari

There is a popular " Sher" which can differentiate How Pakistanis look at
Indian and Chinese Actions

Hum AAH bhi karte hain to ho jaate hain Badnam

Woh QATL bhi karte hain to Charcha NAHI HOTI

If India bans Beef then it becomes the Biggest Villain on earth
But China can do Anything and you wont even talk about it
:) Nice poetry!!
The problem, AGAIN, is that one wrong can NEVER be a justification of another mistake. NEVER. It is just as simple as that my dear.

Indians are funny.
Pakistanis only friend is China. Let us respect this. lol

U don't consider Turkiye as Pakistan's closest ally?

On topic : Indians are just scoring points on this act of China...They are the least sincere people when it comes to Muslims...After electing murderer as prime minister, who was involved from head to toe in killing Muslims...they better remain quiet otherwise it would be hypocrisy...

I don't know what's the intention of Chinese government in doing so...If they want to assimilate Muslims of troubled region, they can adopt far better ways as China doesn't seem to have any problem when it comes to resources and money...Like they are building CPEC to develop their Muslim majority troubled region...This is good...But at the same time, doing this, may not make Muslims comfortable of that region...I agree China has every right to do so what they want in their own country but when this news get outside of China, coupled with manipulation of Indians/western media outlets....It will spell trouble for China regarding PR in Middle East and Muslim world...China needs to enhance its soft power in Muslim world...I don't see any effort by China in this regard. What about other ethnic Muslims living in China...Hui/Nixgia Muslims?

I won't criticize ordinary Chinese as they have nothing to do with it...

As a Pakistani Muslim..I wish China and her people, non Muslims & Muslims, good luck for their future...

does not allow Fasting in Ramzan
Debunked lies based off of rumours that foreign media picked up

After stories about Ramadan “fasting bans” made headlines in Indonesia and Pakistan, China invited officials from both countries to the far northwest for government-guided tours.

Indonesian official returned from his free trip with white-paper-style praise: “The [Chinese] state guarantees freedom of religion to all religions,” he said.

A Pakistani observer said he saw no evidence of restrictions on teachers, students and government employees — odd, given that those are China’s plainly stated rules.

The Ramadan propaganda war says much about faith and freedom in President Xi Jinping’s China.

By the Communist Party’s count, Islam is thriving in Xinjiang. Chinese state news media note that the number of mosques in the region has increased tenfold in 30 years and that the government has paid for thousands of students to travel abroad to study the faith.

Chinese authorities insist that Xinjiang’s Muslim Uighurs — like Christians and Tibetan Buddhists — are free to worship as they wish. But what they mean, really, is that they are free to worship on the party’s terms.

In a front-page report on Ramadan in Xinjiang, the Global Times, a party-controlled newspaper, noted that Ramadan was proceeding “without government interference” because the government has “only imposed an exemption from this practice on Party members, civil servants and underage students.”

U211P5029T2D722678F26DT20140729142751.jpg

Burqas are not a part of Islam, it was adopted hundreds of years after the death of the Prophet (SAW) from Levantines Jews and Christians. It has nothing to do with Islam, I hope Burqas get banned in Pakistan and other Muslim countries as well.

They banned 'extremely long' beards. Beards are not a compulsory part of Islam and the Prophet (SAW) said that it can be no longer than the size of your fist and must be neat.

And you want people to believe this :lol:
I do not expect you indian with little knowledge and intellect and prejudice would believe.
I just talk about something people on PDF do not know.
It doesn't matter that you believe or not, cause China will continue to do everything she can to assure a peaceful and stable environment to develop her economy.
Some regulations may be strict to some extent, but rules depend on situation.
Anyway, there is no room for extremism to spread, which is the most important thing.

I know you people and westerners want to see China stuck in a mud as in ME, but stop dreaming.

Most of muslim Chinese are living happily around China.
A few of extremists are not a big deal for China to deal with.

If this had something to with India the same people you quoted would have grown double spines with exoskeletons, apne khud ke forum pe China ke bare me kuch likhne se darte hai, so much for "Ghairat"

:o: India kills people for eating beef , China just bans names that no body uses in Muslim countries

Just a misunderstanding on Indian part may be they name their kids after city or holy scriptures

Common for Indians as they use names like "Calcata Wala" or "Geeta" -> Holy Script

Muslims generally don't use these elements as part of names
>Quran (City), Mecca (City) , Jihad (Piller of religion), Imam (Title) , Hajj (Piller of islam) , Medina (City), Islam (Name of religion not person typically), Saddam (0.0001% used not common)

Thank you come again :sleep:

Last edited:
There were no burqas in Kerala when I was a kid 20 years back too. But today, it is everywhere. ANd it is more prevalent in the people who have returned from Saudi Arabia.
China government would prevent the spread of extremism by taking care of every detail, cause that is the only way to eliminate it thoroughly.

:o: India kills people for eating beef , China just bans names that no body uses in Muslim countries

Just a misunderstanding on Indian parts may be they name their kids after city or holy scriptures

Careful on what you say. India didn't kill people for eating beef. Some misguided people did. It is like saying Mashal Khan was killed by the state of Pakistan for holding a different view. And people know that it was some misguided people that killed Mashal Khan

In this case Chinese government banned names. It is the government that did it here and not some fringe groups.

And after this never give lectures and sermons to Indians on Kashmir.

Keep trying indians , by referencing a fake twitter account to spread some lies lol it is laughable

Indiandriverlicence.png

To the Chinese members... I understand that you feell the need to support your Country decision and tbh most of us for ours will be doing the same.

But. You have to understand that things like that : Banning Some sort of names / Restricting a dress or way to look ( Veil or Beard) / Restricting a peaceful practice ( Like Ramadan to student and Official muslim gov workers) and so on... Is not the right thing to do... it will only fuel those who were on the wrong side or will push for further more problems.

AND those restrictions are even more problematic since theiy are targeting a religious minority AND a certain type of citizens by their Ethnicity ( here Uyghur).

I Understand youway of thinking... by those means you will hope to eradicate or prevent any extremist/Terro or whatever... BUT it's not... It will get worse with time for Few among them or even a Majority among them, mostly those who did not have the same opportunities as their "Eastern" chinese citizens...

World as changed... The CN communist ideology to make everyone "in some" sort similar or imposing an "official" pattern is Over... .

In the End, I will not giving similar exemple and ask you what will you think if things like that were imposed on you or whatever, But you have to remember that Terrorist are seeing that WITH A BIG SMILE, and wanting for more... You gave them the opportunity to rise among chaos. and fill their ranks by those who "may" think China gov is against them and their religious practice.

Anyway.
Have Fun.

PREAMBLE

China is one of the countries with the longest histories in the world. The people of all nationalities in China have jointly created a splendid culture and have a glorious revolutionary tradition. Feudal China was gradually reduced after 1840 to a semi-colonial and semi-feudal country. The Chinese people waged wave upon wave of heroic struggles for national independence and liberation and for democracy and freedom.
I stopped reading from there.:close_tema:
India has to thank China government for controlling Chinese people, or China army would flood through McMahon line .
You could see the willingness of Chinese on PDF.

Last edited:
Spreading rumors is not necessary a great idea , we know what Indians are capable of with SNAPCHAT

Oh wait they all downloaded that APP based on some rumors

Follow like a mindless heard on any viral news

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom