What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their country, their rules.

And I personally congratulate Chinese on trying to preserve their culture and keep their culture as pure as possible without the influence of foreign cultures.

Hopefully one day us Anatolians will be able to do that either!

And for record, any body can make 2-3 Fake twitter accounts and say something on it 1-2 liner does not mean it is true
Sir ji, you are getting old. That is a verified twitter account. Which means it's 100% Original.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...eligious-names-for-muslims-babies-in-xinjiang

I think its clearly mentioned what is banned and what is not

If the Mohammad name was banned then I am sure there would have been a bigger debate in our political circles

Source #2 from Page 1 of thread
https://www.hongkongfp.com/2017/04/25/china-bans-extreme-muslim-baby-names-xinjiang-reports/

It seems the Pakistani News published their news by qouting a news paper (another western) which has now become unaccessible as their link goes to no where (Classic fake news ops) "Financial Times"

The paper "Financial Times" has convinently hidden their article behind Subscription lock"

No official word from Chinese source

Last edited:

Hong Kong Free Press??? :rofl: Looks like more a George Soros' media tool working hand in hand with the mainstream media to attack China.

Just look at its partners in crimes in disseminating Fake News and propagandist information... how many names do you recognize from following list :taz::chilli::p:

Hong_Kong_Free_Press_Media_Partners.jpg

And HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH (HRW) -- another Pax America's soft tool to disrupt the targeted nations... China, Russia, etc

Closely Aligned With US Foreign Policy?

It has ignored repression by regimes close to Washington and dismissed criticism—by Nobel laureates—of its conflicts of interest.

By Mark Weisbrot - 2016.09.23

Brazil_coup_protest_AP_img.jpg

Human-rights organizations are supposed to defend universal principles such as the rule of law and freedom from state repression. But when they are based in the United States and become close to the US government, they often find themselves aligned with US foreign policy. This damages their credibility and can hurt the cause of human rights.
[...]
https://www.thenation.com/article/is-human-rights-watch-too-closely-aligned-with-us-foreign-policy/

These are crappy sources aligned with the Washington's Foreign Policy to lash their propaganda works on its adversaries and other targeted nations.

Seems some IND-related members here are fond of extending the propagandist info disseminated by the Washington's tools to pit the PAK members with the CHN ones in PDF.

To the Chinese members... I understand that you feell the need to support your Country decision and tbh most of us for ours will be doing the same.

But. You have to understand that things like that : Banning Some sort of names / Restricting a dress or way to look ( Veil or Beard) / Restricting a peaceful practice ( Like Ramadan to student and Official muslim gov workers) and so on... Is not the right thing to do... it will only fuel those who were on the wrong side or will push for further more problems.

AND those restrictions are even more problematic since theiy are targeting a religious minority AND a certain type of citizens by their Ethnicity ( here Uyghur).

I Understand youway of thinking... by those means you will hope to eradicate or prevent any extremist/Terro or whatever... BUT it's not... It will get worse with time for Few among them or even a Majority among them, mostly those who did not have the same opportunities as their "Eastern" chinese citizens...

World as changed... The CN communist ideology to make everyone "in some" sort similar or imposing an "official" pattern is Over... .

In the End, I will not giving similar exemple and ask you what will you think if things like that were imposed on you or whatever, But you have to remember that Terrorist are seeing that WITH A BIG SMILE, and wanting for more... You gave them the opportunity to rise among chaos. and fill their ranks by those who "may" think China gov is against them and their religious practice.

Anyway.
Have Fun.
To those muslim friends, I actually do not support every decision of China government .For instance, I thought Kim regime should be get rid of 20 years ago.

But in this issue of Uighur, I am afraid you people just mistake the cause and the reaction.

There are no such rules and regulations in Xinjiang province before.
As I said above, there were no Uighur wearing Veil and robe,and only some elder Uighur bearded 20 years ago.
Uighur ethnic has its unique culture. So no regulations and rules at all.

But now when I watch some scenes in Xinjiang province , I could not even believe my eye that I have a mistake what I saw was an unsecular Arabian society.

Could any friend muslim or no muslim tell me what does that mean ?

These rules which don't exist until recent years is a reaction to the present reality that extremism has been spreading in the muslim world.

China government mustn't do nothing and just wait to see Xinjing province turn to be a ME frequently.

Xinjiang is not Chinese. The Chinese are NOT Central Asian. They share nothing with Central Asian in culture, historically. The Chinese are EASTERN ASIAN.
If the Uyghurs want to name their children. ALLAH, MUHAMMED BIN SADDAM HUSSEIN BIN LADEN, it's up to them.
You really should read some history about China . I know some turkish friends are told that something like Chinese build the great wall to defense against Turkish.
Read some history books written by a person with a neutral stance, if you do not believe China history book.

To those muslim friends, I actually do not support every decision of China government .For instance, I thought Kim regime should be get rid of 20 years ago.

But in this issue of Uighur, I am afraid you people just mistake the cause and the reaction.

As I said above, there were no Uighur wearing Veil and robe,and only some elder Uighur bearded 20 years ago.

But now when I watch some scenes in Xinjiang province , I could not even believe my eye that I have a mistake what I saw was an unsecular Arabian society.

These rules which don't exist until recent years is a reaction to the present reality that extremism has been spreading in the muslim world.

China government mustn't do nothing and just wait to see Xinjing province turn to be a ME frequently.

Just say thank you to SALAFI OR WAHHABI OR TAKFIRI radical teaching being exported worldwide funded by the abundant Petrodollar money to take over the local Muslim and disrupt the targeted nations during the last 30 years with much increased intensity in the last 10 years. Riyadh is working hand in hand with the CIA and Washington to expand the influences of this radical movement to create revolution every where...

Ordo ab Chao! "Order Out of Chaos." "Divide & Conquer."

Btw, here is an informative article, rare of its kind, about the differences between the Saudi's Salafi/Wahhabi/Takfiri vs Sunni, as articulated by those experts from al-Azhar University in Cairo. One should know the differences to have the more correct views as well as to understand the underlying problems of the radicalizations within the last three decades, the phenomenon of ISIS/ISIL/IS/LEVANT/DAESH is just the tip of the iceberg!

I posted it earlier here:

Grozny conference challenges the Saudis

By Tahir Mustafa - Dhu al-Hijjah 29, 1437 (2016-10-01)

[...]
After spending more than $100 billion over four decades to try and buy the loyalty of Muslims around the world, the Saudi Wahhabis received a tight slap on their collective face from none other than the Shaykh of al-Azhar, Dr. Ahmed el-Tayeb. The stinging rebuke was delivered at a conference in Grozny, Chechnya at the end of August (August 25–27), which was attended by hundreds of leading Islamic scholars from the Muslim world. Shaykh al-Tayeb said that the Salafis — the label preferred by the Wahhabis themselves — are not “Sunnis.”

To understand the true import of this statement, consider this. The Salafis and their even more extreme offshoot, the takfiris, are certainly not Shi‘is — the other branch of Islam. The Salafis consider themselves authentic Sunnis, in fact, super Sunnis and insist others must follow them. This claim has not only been challenged by the head of the most prestigious Islamic institution in the Muslim world, al-Azhar University in Cairo, but they have been banished from the fold of Islam altogether!

Some 200 Sunni scholars from around the world participated in the Grozny conference at the invitation of the Yemeni Sufi scholar, al-Habib Ali al-Jafri. What was the conference convened to discuss? To define the term Ahl al-Sunnah wa-al-Jama‘ah, which a myriad of “Sunni” groups have used to claim authenticity and legitimacy to their particular interpretation of Islam. Each claims to be following the Sunnah of the noble Messenger (pbuh). The tragedy is that each group also invariably excludes others they disagree with from being “true Sunnis.” A further problem is — and this has to do with semantics — the expression Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l Jama‘ah does not exist in the Qur’an or the authentic prophetic hadith. The first Umayyad king, Mu‘awiyah coined this expression to claim legitimacy for his rule, which had no basis in Islam.
[...]

Their country, their rules.

And I personally congratulate Chinese on trying to preserve their culture and keep their culture as pure as possible without the influence of foreign cultures.

Hopefully one day us Anatolians will be able to do that either!
I am so sure that Turkish government would do anything to protect their culture ,which is much more important than some uneasiness.

Xinjiang is not Chinese. The Chinese are NOT Central Asian. They share nothing with Central Asian in culture, historically. The Chinese are EASTERN ASIAN.
If the Uyghurs want to name their children. ALLAH, MUHAMMED BIN SADDAM HUSSEIN BIN LADEN, it's up to them.
And Central Asia is NOT Islamic, too. How about that? That Arab ideology shares nothing with Central Asia in culture, historically.

You see? I can do that too.

I salute the Chinese for this wise decision they took, so maybe our brothers living there will decide to choose Turkic names instead of the arabic ones. I doubt Chinese gov would have anything against it.

I know some turkish friends are told that something like Chinese build the great wall to defense against Turkish.

I don't know if the Chinese did or didn't. I wasn't alive then.
Read some history books written by a person with a neutral stance, if you do not believe China history book.

The Chinese are east Asian. The Uyghurs are Central Asian. That's all I am saying.

But The thing those who don't know about Islam and Muslims practice will think that having a Beard or Veil is seen as extremist... But It' s not. A beard could do few centimeters or less or more and the Veil is something awoman will wear, that's the basic knowledge in Islam. Veil have been used since the beginning till this day. It' s not in anyway Extremist and it will never be.

BUT Muslims HAVE the right to wear it or not... That's a right with themselfs and should not be imposed or restricted in anyway.

As the "Today young do not wear or do that" it's already happening in Muslims majority countries, where Woman do not wear a veil or a guy to not have a beard...

TBH the Beard and the Veil will ALWAYS exist till the End, maybe less when you are young...but in the old age... A good majority choose to...

AND LAST thing... The veil and Beard do not come form ARABian society... It's from Religious book. So whatever you are arab or not... it's only based on religion.

SO IF CHINA want to get ride Terro views... the only way it's to let them practice their religion freely and peacefully and USE THE MUSLIM community to fight with you AGAINST those Terro... because THEY ARE ALSO OUR ENEMIES! since their true name in ISLAM is Khawarji, meaning " Dogs of Hell" our own prophet asked us to fight them till our last breath... they are the cancer hiding among us...

And all along our history... those Khawarji existed and we always fought agaisnt them... They even Killed one of most Important Person in Islam...

Sure Thank you China:china:.
But you didn't answer the questions. Do you agree with this or not? First you claim the news is false but when you find the original news, you claim only part of it is true. Yet you didn't make anything productive into this discussion.
Now you are chest thumping o_O.
Do you have the obligation to answer BS ?

And Central Asia is NOT Islamic

Please do read up on history. They are Muslims not shamans anymore lol

How about that?

How about what? How about Central Asians are MOSTLY Muslim? Yeah, that sure showed me.

That Arab ideology shares nothing with Central Asia in culture, historically.

Central Asians are MUSLIMS.

You see? I can do that too.

I see you are just trolling for the sake of it.

I salute the Chinese for this wise decision they took

I doubt you are from Anatolia. Please be honest and tell me where your family from. lol

so maybe our brothers living there will decide to choose Turkic names instead of the arabic ones.

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom