What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah. Now you totally believe all the western media is telling truth.
When it comes to indian ranking on raping, all the news is fake.
You indian is a master at double standard.
Again, I do not know if the news is true or not.
But I am sure western media are good at twisting and exaggerating.
Even if it is true, it is one of a series of reactions to stop the spreading of extremism in Xinjiang province.

Most of these "Fake" news are quite prominent these days

Trying new tactics every next week but we got your man Kalbhushan

Please do read up on history. They are Muslims not shamans anymore lol

How about what? How about Central Asians are MOSTLY Muslim? Yeah, that sure showed me.

Central Asians are MUSLIMS.

I see you are just trolling for the sake of it.

I doubt you are from Anatolia. Please be honest and tell me where your family from. lol

Lol
My family is from Adana. All I am saying is non-arabic people should not name their children with Arab names.

Turks should be stuck with Turkic names and Turks' God is named "Tengri". So instead of insulting me go and educate yourself on your suffering culture.

And oh, 3 lols in one post. Nice trolling! Next time come with Arguments please!

On China I thing with these policies it still is far more free than most of the muslim countries, so at least there is that.

My family is from Adana. All I am saying is non-arabic people should not name their children with Arab names.

Turks should be stuck with Turkic names and Turks' God is named "Tengri". So instead of insulting me go and educate yourself on your suffering culture.

And oh, 3 lols in one post. Nice trolling! Next time come with Arguments please!

On China I thing with these policies it still is far more free than most of the muslim countries, so at least there is that.

Turks and as any one in the globe... can choose/Believe in what they want. Therefore no one should be "put" into one box, just for the sake of few.

I don't know if the Chinese did or didn't. I wasn't alive then.
The Chinese are east Asian. The Uyghurs are Central Asian. That's all I am saying.
Chinese ancestor had expand their footprint very widely from east to west and south.
Just like Turkish ancestors went to west Asia and south Europe from middle Asian plain.

There are lots of Chinese living in Southeast Asian nations ,some of which is with a majority ethnic of Chinese like Singapore , but China could not say these nation belong to China or Chinese.

Last edited:
But The thing those who don't know about Islam and Muslims practice will think that having a Beard or Veil is seen as extremist... But It' s not. A beard could do few centimeters or less or more and the Veil is something awoman will wear, that's the basic knowledge in Islam. Veil have been used since the beginning till this day. It' s not in anyway Extremist and it will never be.

BUT Muslims HAVE the right to wear it or not... That's a right with themselfs and should not be imposed or restricted in anyway.

As the "Today young do not wear or do that" it's already happening in Muslims majority countries, where Woman do not wear a veil or a guy to not have a beard...

TBH the Beard and the Veil will ALWAYS exist till the End, maybe less when you are young...but in the old age... A good majority choose to...

AND LAST thing... The veil and Beard do not come form ARABian society... It's from Religious book. So whatever you are arab or not... it's only based on religion.

SO IF CHINA want to get ride Terro views... the only way it's to let them practice their religion freely and peacefully and USE THE MUSLIM community to fight with you AGAINST those Terro... because THEY ARE ALSO OUR ENEMIES! since their true name in ISLAM is Khawarji, meaning " Dogs of Hell" our own prophet asked us to fight them till our last breath... they are the cancer hiding among us...

And all along our history... those Khawarji existed and we always fought agaisnt them... They even Killed one of most Important Person in Islam...
I do not know a muslim should wear a veil and bear a beard or not, but it is definitely not the customs or culture of Uighur muslim ,let alone other muslims in China.
China used to let them practice their religion freely , but some guys from abroad is forcing muslim Chinese to act as they ask to.

If somebody want to force Chinese muslims to do something they think right no matter what its origin is and abandon their ethnic own culture , China government would stop them to do that in any way including enforcement.

Again, first some extremist forced Chinese muslim mostly Uighur to wear a veil and and robe and bear beards , then come the regulations . China government did not start this .
That is the duty of a government to protect the culture.

Last edited:
Possible propaganda from the west? Won't be surprised.

They are targeting Chechnya too now that its government isn't aligned with the west

I do not know a muslim must wear a veil and bear a beard, but apparently it is not the customs or culture of Uighur muslim.
China used to let them practice their religion freely , but some guy returned from abroad is consistently changing other behavior.

I think you have a wrong image of the Uighur veil...
When we speak about a Veil... I think you are seeing that...

801122-burqa.jpg

BUT IT's NOT... That's Called Burqa... It's not even from the ARAB region! it's from AFghanistan...

Here a Uighur like Veil...

uygur-woman-with-her-kids-kashgar-ancient-town-xinjiang-uyghur-autonomous-BX0C5W.jpg
Uyghur_woman_Xinjiang.jpg
images

You see... it's not from the ARABIC region... It's typical from Central Asia since centuries...

So now ask yourself...
Should they ban that?

The phenomenon of Fake news is quite distrubing these days , with facebook and twitter a common platform for such operations.

No wonder these entities are closely watched in China and other nations

Still awaiting for Kalbhusan(Spy) defence news and articles to fly claiming he is a boy scout

Possible propaganda from the west? Won't be surprised.

They are targeting Chechnya too now that its government isn't aligned with the west
TOO OBVIOUS INDEED. Only the fool and collaborators will not notice that those propagandist media are attacking any nations not aligned with D.C. Axis, esp. its peer competitors China and Russian Federation. The propaganda war trumpet deployed by the NATO Axis is really huge indeed!

He he he how can one forget so quickly about those FAKE NEWS media just because Trump surrendered already (when he attacked Syria on the false excuse of chemical weapon usage) and stopped twitting about the Fake News dispensers ???

Well at end of the day China does know how to help improve the situation for its own population

Uyghurs, I think should work with Chinese authorities to discuss their regional issues it is their country China

If in Pakistan due to security meassure we introduce some checks in community does not means Pakistan has done something wrong , we are just trying to make sure we can identify certain problem

Western Media is generally obsessed with China

uyghur%2Bdancer.jpg

Seems like a very lovely culture with its own distinct flavor

I personally did not knew that they have Turkish/Chinese background learned something new

Hopefully the issue peacefully resolves but considering some problems in region in Syria and Iraq , I can understand Chinese caution to protect its population (including the Uyghurs)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom