What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have a wrong image of the Uighur veil...
When we speak about a Veil... I think you are seeing that...

801122-burqa.jpg

BUT IT's NOT... That's Called Burqa... It's not even from the ARAB region! it's from AFghanistan...

Here a Uighur like Veil...

uygur-woman-with-her-kids-kashgar-ancient-town-xinjiang-uyghur-autonomous-BX0C5W.jpg
Uyghur_woman_Xinjiang.jpg
images

You see... it's not from the ARABIC region... It's typical from Central Asia since centuries...

So now ask yourself...
Should they ban that?
Absolutely not. Now these traditional dress of Uighur has disappeared in some Uighur commuty in Xinjiang.
The point is Uighur muslims have been forced to wear a Arabian veil and Arabian robe ,that is banned by China government.
Now you should know what China government did aims at protecting these beautiful traditional dress in your images.

Absolutely not. Now these traditional dress of Uighur has disappeared in some Uighur commuty in Xinjiang.
The point is Uighur muslims have been forced to wear a Arabian veil and Arabian robe ,that is banned by China government.
Now you should know what China government did aims at protecting these beautiful traditional dress in your images.

CN said Veil... not Burqa.
A veil it's what I show you from the Uighur...

So for you which one should be banned? Burqa or Veil?

or post what you see as being "introduced" to uighurs... and let's see your view of an extremist veil...

National Security is certainly important , Just like Pakistan has their own polices about certain elements

I think at present time it is Important from China's prespective to ensure proper security exist in its land and noone from outside has chance to disturb the peace.

Uyghurs I think are wonderful local community of China and I am sure they can sort out the issues locally with their government they are in best country in world

Not Expected from a country that is going to lead the world in the next century. The future is dark and bleak.

No surprise..I am just thinking what xinjiang muslims must be thinking at this point. Are they thinking of revolting or they are thinking or just quietly accept the fate or convert themselves?

Keep growing and keep implementing islam
That's always the plan, they will name themselves, pray and increase as Muslim, Chinas Muslim population is growing just like everywhere else

China can learn from its mistakes or it can create more enemies in the Muslim world where its seen mostly positively, China has enough enemies in the west and surrounding it so it needs to be smarter

For Pakistan we have repeatedly stuck our neck out for eg Afghans with little favour

China is a great ally and a corner stone of our geo strategic future

We have only one enemy we hate above all others and that's India and its in our interest to ally with China

Its up to China to be smart enough not to burn its bridges

Mohammed has explicitly stated not to eat Cow meat. If a muslim denies that, he/she is basically indulging in blasphemy as per Islam because the prophets words are gods words.

Indian Muslims eating beef is due to 2 reasons
1) its the cheapest meat available
2) Mohammed also said that in order to coerce the kufr into converting to Islam, Muslims must do everything to hurt their customs and belief system.

Of course will get a few negative ratings and a possible ban for stating facts.

any reference for 2nd part or its coming from your arse like brain?
@waz @Oscar @The Eagle the guy is looking for nagitive ratings. Plz give him few.

I pity on pakistanis here. They cannot openly condemn the chinese on pakistani forum. Hahaha!! What a sad state they are in.
India is used to all the abuses of western, chinese and pakistani on muslim's human right violation when it does not exist. But the way pakistani are forced to support anti muslim chinese government, they have no other option but to keep mum and worse support the atrocities on their own muslim brother.

Are you talking about muslims of xinjiang?
You talk about Muslim's rights of China.
First, do you know how many muslim ethnics in China and what their names .
You know nothing about muslim Chinese, so you have no right to judge.

We know that

Therefore all Chinese ATROCITIES against Muslims are conveniently
and carefully ignored by Pakistanis

while India is abused and critcised for small things like Beef ban
And you will never be able to do jack shit about it. Lets gets this straight, India is our enemy and bloodthirsty barbarians who want our children dead, we hate your very guts- not that of the Chinese. Now that you are pink, think about that before trying to derail threads.. douchebags.

In this forum inke spines China ke pith Khujane ke kaam aate hai
Take a hike dipshit

You talk about Muslim's rights of China.
First, do you know how many muslim ethnics in China and what their names .
You know nothing about muslim Chinese, so you have no right to judge.
Educate me please!!

I can understand if China wants to use force against actual Uighur terrorists, but there's simply no excuse for oppressing millions of innocent Uighur civilians.
You mean that China government's suddenly out of mind and make fun of Uighur civilians.
Could you read my replies and use you brain to think about it calmly ?
Why in April 2017 does China government do that ?
Everything comes with a reason.

Educate me please!!
It's too hard to educate some people like you with no knowledge.
Just google or find some books and study by yourself.

its Chinese rule, Chinese will face its consequences.. Nothing to do with Pakistan, why people especially bharati expect Pakistan to interfare? Why they are not taunting Arabs, Persians, Turks, central and east asian Muslim countries for not interfaring in China??

its clear bharatis are butthurt over close relationship between Pakistan and China..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom