What's new

Muslims in indian army

I don't think you should talk about your 150 million Indian Muslims that way. They are as much Indians as you are. After all, the Muslims did rule you for over 900 years in the Indian subcontinent. Some respect please.

typical pakistani argumet . Remember that In today's India nobody in a community think of themselves as rulers of India's past. Muslims came to India as rulers but today they have mixed just like sugar with water. The color has remained but only the flavor has sweetened.

typical pakistani argumet . Remember that In today's India nobody in a community think of themselves as rulers of India's past. Muslims came to India as rulers but today they have mixed just like sugar with water. The color has remained but only the flavor has sweetened.

Actually we're still using the same Pakistani argument. The rulers were guys from Central Asia, bulk of the Indian subcontinental Muslims were Sufi converts

Then why are Indian textbooks taught in school about to be scrapped off for their anti-Muslim bias?

Indian school textbooks to be scrapped because of anti muslim bias | World news | The Guardian

It's better to live a hard, difficult life than to live as a discriminated community with no self-respect. Indians already dig up whatever they can about Pakistan, they just have a hard time accepting facts about India when Pakistanis return the favor. I am a Shia with my mother and father from India, & I know how my relatives have to live in Amroha, UP, Patna, Bihar and Ranchi, Jharkhand.

"discriminated community with no self respect" - Please come out of such delusions and as a nation get your head out of the sand. In today's world, there is a world of difference between the way a muslim holding a Pakistani passport is looked upon vis-a-vis one holding an Indian passport.

"discriminated community with no self respect" - Please come out of such delusions and as a nation get your head out of the sand. In today's world, there is a world of difference between the way a muslim holding a Pakistani passport is looked upon vis-a-vis one holding an Indian passport.

Muslims from India, Pakistan and the US unfortunately are all looked at the same way today. There is no difference between the way a Pakistani Muslim and Indian Muslim is treated. Don't look further than Shahrukh Khan for an easy example. American Muslims are looked at differently than non-Muslim Americans. I live here, I know.

I think all educated Muslims migrated out of India leaving no role models for current Muslim youth.
There is no Indian Muslim General in Indian Army yet they can make their role model. While in Pakistan migrated Muslims from Indian can look at
1. General Mirza Aslam Beg
2. General Zai ul Haq ( his family migrated from India too)
3. General Musharraf

Seriously, these people are role models.

Zia-ul-Haq, the founding father of extremism in Pakistan and Pervez Musharraf , a dictator

India CLAIMING to be a secular democracy should really aspire to follow the principles of one. Pakistan doesn't claim to be a secular democracy, it is the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

@ Bilalhaidar,

Bhai, tera problem kya hai?

You are saying that Pakistan is an islamic nation so it can perpetrate all kind of atrocities and do some pretty insane stuff like the Blasphemy Law. And yet you think that you have all the right to ask questions about india's treatment of minorities because it is a "secular" nation?

Go condemn the killers of Mr. Bhatti first. Leave Indian muslims alone! You know, they have all sorts of constitutional protections to safeguard their rights.

What does Pakistani law give to minorities?..............the blasphemy law!

Sort your own house first!

Muslims from India, Pakistan and the US unfortunately are all looked at the same way today. There is no difference between the way a Pakistani Muslim and Indian Muslim is treated. Don't look further than Shahrukh Khan for an easy example.

Do note the absence of an Indian Faisal Shezad, Mohammad attah or Omar Saeed.

Seriously, these people are role models.

Zia-ul-Haq, the founding father of extremism in Pakistan and Pervez Musharraf , a dictator

look at this bharti, zia ul haq won us the soviet war so have some respect without which the soviets have no problem occupyin your country after pakistan, musharraf a dictator yes, but was a coas long before he was a dictator..

@ Bilalhaidar,

Bhai, tera problem kya hai?

You are saying that Pakistan is an islamic nation so it can perpetrate all kind of atrocities and do some pretty insane stuff like the Blasphemy Law. And yet you think that you have all the right to ask questions about india's treatment of minorities because it is a "secular" nation?

Go condemn the killers of Mr. Bhatti first. Leave Indian muslims alone! You know, they have all sorts of constitutional protections to safeguard their rights.

What does Pakistani law give to minorities?..............the blasphemy law!

Sort your own house first!

Exactly my point, it seems Pakistan believes that it can slaughter minorities without accountability as it is a "Islamic nation" and will therefore throw mud on secular nations where muslims may have problems of their own.

Let me put on record that I'm not a big fan of Indian's who come on this board for the sake of slinging mud on Pakistan, I think they are the ultimate low-lives and my opinion of Pakistani's doing the same on India remains the same.

Do note the absence of an Indian Faisal Shezad, Mohammad attah or Omar Saeed.

Do note the absence of Dawood Ibrahim, a born and bred native Indian citizen hailing from Maharashtra that has caused terror all over the region, being accused of being linked to Pakistan. If he was linked to Pakistan, why is his drug and crime money being used to fund the Bollywood industry? If he is linked to Muslim extremism, then why would his money be used in something as un-Islamic as Bollywood?

Exactly my point, it seems Pakistan believes that it can slaughter minorities without accountability as it is a "Islamic nation" and will therefore throw mud on secular nations where muslims may have problems of their own.

Let me put on record that I'm not a big fan of Indian's who come on this board for the sake of slinging mud on Pakistan, I think they are the ultimate low-lives and my opinion of Pakistani's doing the same on India remains the same.

Pakistan admits its faults, India doesn't. India doesn't show the massacres of Kashmir, or what they are doing in Chattisgarh and other parts of India. You didn't show the brutality of the Salwajudum against the villagers. You don't show your inhumane killings of your own citizens. You don't show what happened in Bhagalpur, Malegaon, Mecca Masjid in Hyderabad, the killing of Christians in Orissa, the killing of Muslims in Gujarat, the massacre of Sikhs in Gujarat, state sponsored terrorism. Pakistan doesn't hide behind the cover of a secular democracy, India does. India wants to be labeled as a secular democracy without ascribing to any of its values.

Do note the absence of Dawood Ibrahim, a born and bred native Indian citizen hailing from Maharashtra that has caused terror all over the region, being accused of being linked to Pakistan. If he was linked to Pakistan, why is his drug and crime money being used to fund the Bollywood industry? If he is linked to Muslim extremism, then why would his money be used in something as un-Islamic as Bollywood?

lol..he is a wanted criminal in india who is now safe in pakistan.

look at this bharti, zia ul haq won us the soviet war so have some respect without which the soviets have no problem occupyin your country after pakistan, musharraf a dictator yes, but was a coas long before he was a dictator..

First off, what is a "bharti" - It seems a distinctly Pakistani invention of a word which has no meaning. How about I call you a .

and Zia and Musharaff were just examples of role models someone came up with, I don't care about those guys. My point, why are Pakistani's obsessed with Indian muslims. DO you think of yourselves as leaders of the Islamic world, purest of the pure muslims . If not, then why bother so much with IM's, why not make yourselves the modern Islamic Republic. and become a shining example to the world.

That guy sits in Pakistan today.

Back
Top Bottom