What's new

Muslims in indian army

Pakistan admits its faults, India doesn't. India doesn't show the massacres of Kashmir, or what they are doing in Chattisgarh and other parts of India. You didn't show the brutality of the Salwajudum against the villagers. You don't show your inhumane killings of your own citizens. You don't show what happened in Bhagalpur, Malegaon, Mecca Masjid in Hyderabad, the killing of Christians in Orissa, the killing of Muslims in Gujarat, the massacre of Sikhs in Gujarat, state sponsored terrorism. Pakistan doesn't hide behind the cover of a secular democracy, India does. India wants to be labeled as a secular democracy without ascribing to any of its values.

Again , these are all India's issues - why does it bother Pakistani's so much. It seems Pakistan just cannot keep it's nose off India and whatever happens in India , even though Pakistan is burning today under i'ts own fire.

lol..he is a wanted criminal in india who is now safe in pakistan.

Proof???

On other hand ur giving indian passport to a UN black listed terrorist brahamdagh who lives in indian embassy (afghanistan) and gets $$ for spreading terrorism.

@nihit..... dude i feel sorry for u.... Ur just another suicide troll.

Again , these are all India's issues - why does it bother Pakistani's so much. It seems Pakistan just cannot keep it's nose off India and whatever happens in India , even though Pakistan is burning today under i'ts own fire.

It's Pakistan's problem when your people from your Army put fire on the Samjhota Express in Haryana, and kill 70 Pakistanis. It's Pakistan's problem when you falsely accuse (without any kind of proof) Indian nationals hailing from Maharashtra (Dawood Ibrahim) of being linked to Pakistan.

It's Pakistan's problem when your people from your Army put fire on the Samjhota Express in Haryana, and kill 70 Pakistanis. It's Pakistan's problem when you falsely accuse (without any kind of proof) Indian nationals hailing from Maharashtra (Dawood Ibrahim) of being linked to Pakistan.

Lest, we have the ability to identify and punish those who are guilty. The accused such as Col. Purohit sit in Jail today whereas Hafiz Saeed walks free.

Anyhow, my orginal point still remains that instead of getting your own house in order, several Pakistani's keep pointing to India's problems. Indeed India has millions of problems and so does Pakistan, so why poke fingers in useless thread such as this about the no. of Muslims in Indian army. Maybe I should open a thread about the no. of Hindus or Sikhs in Pak Army and lets see the numbers and percentages that come out of that.

P.s> = @ Pakistani nationalist. The names is Nihat , not nihit

Finger pointing serves no purpose and you can continue to point fingers @ India till the cows come home and watch it go upwards or look inside and try some self-improvement before pointing out to Muslims in India. Become a role model before showing other the path to success.

Lest, we have the ability to identify and punish those who are guilty. The accused such as Col. Purohit sit in Jail today whereas Hafiz Saeed walks free.

Anyhow, my orginal point still remains that instead of getting your own house in order, several Pakistani's keep pointing to India's problems. Indeed India has millions of problems and so does Pakistan, so why poke fingers in useless thread such as this about the no. of Muslims in Indian army. Maybe I should open a thread about the no. of Hindus or Sikhs in Pak Army and lets see the numbers and percentages that come out of that.

P.s> = @ Pakistani nationalist. The names is Nihat , not nihit

Finger pointing serves no purpose and you can continue to point fingers @ India till the cows come home and watch it go upwards or look inside and try some self-improvement before pointing out to Muslims in India. Become a role model before showing other the path to success.

Don't forget, it is the jingoistic Indians that join every Pakistani forum, and outnumber them (even here at PDF); then start troll and flame threads to get under the skins of Pakistanis. Yet, they have the audacity of calling out Pakistanis who react to these troll and flame threads of Indians. Someone who deserves respects gets it, not otherwise. Take me to an Indian forum, and show how many Pakistani members there are as compared to the Indian ones.

Btw, did Hafiz Saeed (a Kashmiri. India claims ownership of Kashmir) provide the logistics for the Mumbai attacks, or was it David Headley the CIA agent, or Dawood Ibrahim, the Indian citizen from Maharashtra? I keep hearing conflicting statements, and seems like mere accusations. The only person that was actually caught Ajmal Shahzad has been convicted in court. Faisal Shahzad is a US citizen, he is the responsibility of the US, not Pakistan.

Bengalis are about 8% of Indian population but only constitute less than 3% of Indian armed forces. So is the state of Andhra Pradesh, with about 7.5% of population only 3% are represented in Indian armed forces. So, the Indian armed forces are not representative of Indian demographics, that is know.. it does not matter if you want to emphasize the "religion" or "region". In spite of my state of AP being under-represented in Indian Armed forces does not make me any insecure.

Don't forget, it is the jingoistic Indians that join every Pakistani forum, and outnumber them (even here at PDF); then start troll and flame threads to get under the skins of Pakistanis. Yet, they have the audacity of calling out Pakistanis who react to these troll and flame threads of Indians. Someone who deserves respects gets it, not otherwise. Take me to an Indian forum, and show how many Pakistani members there are as compared to the Indian ones.

Btw, did Hafiz Saeed (a Kashmiri. India claims ownership of Kashmir) provide the logistics for the Mumbai attacks, or was it David Headley the CIA agent, or Dawood Ibrahim, the Indian citizen from Maharashtra? I keep hearing conflicting statements, and seems like mere accusations. The only person that was actually caught Ajmal Shahzad has been convicted in court.

Ah!!! there are no Jingoistic pakistanis, well I do know they sell mirrors in Hoboken.

Veritas: I didn't know hearing the harsh realities of their country was so hard for Indians. You expect Pakistanis to hear the badmouthing coming from Indians, but can't take any from Pakistanis. Tsssk sad...

Proof/links from impartial sources? I thought not
our intelligence agencies..that's the only source, which will not suffice for you.so you can call it an allegation just like your comment that his money is still funding bollywood.

Agnostic Indian, do you know what the word 'impartial' means?

Seriously, these people are role models.

Zia-ul-Haq, the founding father of extremism in Pakistan and Pervez Musharraf , a dictator

Zia-ul-Haq created MQM and gave immigrant from India a political part

Prevez Musharaf brought MQM into national politics before being a regional party

So they are role models but Indian Muslims have no one in power to help them.

Agnostic Indian, do you know what the word 'impartial' means?

have you even read my post ? if you have then you must have understood that i am not asking you to believe my source..i clearly mentioned that it ill only remain as an allegation since the source is indian.

If you don't have any impartial sources, then why do you say Dawood Ibrahim is funded and protected by Pakistan, and sitting in Karachi with such authority???!!! That's a fricking joke man. You are in charge of your own fellow citizens unless you have substantiated and unequivocal proof from impartial sources that he is being funded by Pakistan. The onus lies on India, he's an Indian citizen, not on Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom