What's new

Muslims in India don’t get Rooh Afza this Ramazan

I also gave rooh-afza to my gora friends but they didn't like it as much as they liked this one

Sharbat-e-Illachi.jpg

Every person that i have given this drink to has loved it.
I also like this more than rooh afza its more light and also this one
20180803_233137-300x350.jpg

don't know if u tasted this but it taste so unique and refreshing in summer

I also like this more than rooh afza its more light and also this one
20180803_233137-300x350.jpg

don't know if u tasted this but it taste so unique and refreshing in summer

i have actually never seen this one here. I did find another product which was labelled something Sindhi but i can't remember. I also liked that one but havn't seen that ever again.

i have actually never seen this one here. I did find another product which was labelled something Sindhi but i can't remember. I also liked that one but havn't seen that ever again.
I had it in Pakistan
You should also try it when visit Pakistan

I also gave rooh-afza to my gora friends but they didn't like it as much as they liked this one

Sharbat-e-Illachi.jpg

Every person that i have given this drink to has loved it.
Cardamom? :o:

Cardamon drink, if you find it try it, you won't regret it especially in summer
Dear Lord. ..I can't stand thst in my mouth esp in biryani or other dishes and you have a whole drink?

Can someone please find me that drink, its called Sindhi something. can't remember the full name or the company that makes it. Only saw it once back in 2003 in Aus.

Cardamom? :o:

Dear Lord. ..I can't stand thst in my mouth esp in biryani or other dishes and you have a whole drink?

I agree, don't like it when it comes in my mouth in biryani ( especially the black cardamon) but the drink is totally different. So far not one person has disliked it.

Back
Top Bottom