What's new

Muslims in India don’t get Rooh Afza this Ramazan

Thank you for purchasing our product.it doesn't matter to us what you do after . Keep purchasing n flushing it hahah. and buy the way flush 3/4 which u did not. You stingy afgan :agree::agree::agree: .

why the hell would you share shit like that, all you are doing is promoting the video.

Did it hurt.....................

Amzon UK selling Rooh Afza for £9.93

Tescoo selling it cheap for £3.00

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/267687532

I had rooh afza many times in UK with milk but don't know taste is not what it used to have back in Pakistan. may be they have changed the recipe little bit

Indian grocery shops in UK have all Pakistani foods i.e rice, shaan masala, joshanda, Rooh afza etc

I have heard much about Rooh Afza - how does one drink it, just mixed with water?

59742406_2482799988409453_5144624527090647040_n.jpg

I never liked that weird tasting cough syrup, period!! Somedays it is served in our office during lunch though. OT, it is easily available in online.

Attachments

• IMG_20190508_042729.jpg
    IMG_20190508_042729.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 57
I never liked that weird tasting cough syrup, period!! Somedays it is served in our office during lunch though. OT, it is easily available in online.

you are actually right, that is the perfect description of the taste of rooh afza that i had which was made in India when i first arrived in Aus. Not sure why the taste differs so much when its the same company.

few drops? yarra a table spoon in a glass of milk is how i like it................maybe i have a sweeter tooth than yours o_O
my brother even put two spoon :D ..he don't like it until he change the colour of milk into red but for me it get too heavy to digest . I once gave it to gora mate and he love the taste and was asking where to get it from

today i bought a huge bottle of rooh afza
no doubt iftari is incomplete without rooh afza
i have heard it,s very popular in india ,also indian hindus love it as well? Indian members here please shed some light..

Yeh...we like it...but is it so special for Indian Muslims??Can not they use any fruit juice to replace it??

my brother even put two spoon :D ..he don't like it until he change the colour of milk into red but for me it get too heavy to digest . I once gave it to gora mate and he love the taste and was asking where to get it from

I also gave rooh-afza to my gora friends but they didn't like it as much as they liked this one

Sharbat-e-Illachi.jpg

Every person that i have given this drink to has loved it.

Back
Top Bottom