What's new

Muslims, Christians sons of Ram, those who don't believe it should leave India: BJP minister

nope.........I have been abused by feku Bhakts too much during the LS elections ..............and now i am trolling them ......all my saying came true in Punjab ..........and fekuTards are running to save there faces
lol so to get back at feku bhakts you are going to overlook retarded statements made by other political parties? Too narrow a liberal view you hold there.

Then it would have been better if she said we are all the sons of Bharat Mata..
Another community would have been 'hurt'. :D One that refuses to stand for Vande Mataram. :D Politicians say all the time we are Khuda's children in Kashmir. I don't find it offensive. I find it distasteful when they said, those who don't worship Allah should leave Kashmir(heard the exact same slogan). So I find the second statement in bad taste. Not the first.

lol so to get back at feku bhakts you are going to overlook retarded statements made by other political parties? Too narrow a liberal view you hold there.
You can reply better without calling names. Even without counter calling names. :haha:

according to some feku bhakts here ....I am a Khalistani........because I didnt vote feku:partay:

he was Duryodhan's father .. not ram's ... blasphemy .... you must be stuffed with cheese burgers till you die of high cholesterol.
Ram had serious flaws in his character IMO. He did ghor anyay(grave injustice :D ) to his wife. But then karma got back to him and he had to grow old without the privilege of seeing his children grow up in front of him. :)

We, Indians were doubting women for centuries.
:hitwall:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom