What's new

Muslims, Christians sons of Ram, those who don't believe it should leave India: BJP minister

@SarthakGanguly So I need to change my birth certificate inorder to become an Indian?
No. Believe what you want to. Indian citizenship is not a piece of paper that ministers can decide. It is a core of the constitution that even the PM can't touch. You are Indian if you consider yourself an Indian. Period. I don't approve of her second statement, I said that.

But she is not alone in believing that we are all one. I do so too. Most human beings (except atheists) would agree that our creator is one.

come back to India , Mr.Giriraj wants to send u out of India

jackie-chan-wtf-face-meme.jpg

No. Believe what you want to. Indian citizenship is not a piece of paper that ministers can decide. It is a core of the constitution that even the PM can't touch. You are Indian if you consider yourself an Indian. Period. I don't approve of her second statement, I said that.

But she is not alone in believing that we are all one. I do so too. Most human beings (except atheists) would agree that our creator is one.

Then it would have been better if she said we are all the sons of Bharat Mata..

Aww ... touched a raw nerve there?
nope.........I have been abused by feku Bhakts too much during the LS elections ..............and now i am trolling them ......all my saying came true in Punjab ..........and fekuTards are running to save there faces

I am really worried that, they might kick us out before Rafale deal is signed :(

Then it would have been better if she said we are all the sons of Bharat Mata..
She could have done better and just keep shut. :D

I don't find the first statement offensive, but the second where she says that people who don't believe him, are not true Indians.

nope.........I have been abused by feku Bhakts too much during the LS elections ..............and now i am trolling them ......all my saying came true in Punjab ..........and fekuTards are running to save there faces
That's because I am NOT in Punjab. :D

For guys who think everyone is son of Ram I have a question
Is Ram was first human being on this planet as everyone are his children ? :what:
In other sense who was Ram's father?

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom