What's new

Muslims, Christians sons of Ram, those who don't believe it should leave India: BJP minister

Dera Sacha Sauda a sikh organisation.:disagree:
Your statement shows that you know nothing about Punjab & Sikhism.

dont hurt his feelings ......he is a expert in all the religions ......well for a level of a BHAKT , he is

how about try Kejriwal and get back to me ... he got the hotline it seems.
reported for being offtopic ...........the topic is of bashing communal people in BJP .....not Kejriwal

I criticise what this idiot said in harshest words. Neither does the other National Political Party or Regional Parties have Communal Harmony in mind. At least, she has publicly apologised in front of India. Had this act been done by other Political Parties, they wouldn't even have Apologised for it.

Indian's elected Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi. One is responsible for Terrorism in Punjab and other is Responsible for Genocide of Sikhs.

The worst communal Riots in History of India all happened under Congress's rule which is for you a party which has communal harmony in mind. My Foot.

Why did Riots in Gujarat Started? Why was train carrying children's and Women Burnt?

If someone associated with a particular organisation did something, it doesn't make that Organisation a Terrorist Organisation? I can name few from Pakistan, I dare you won't have courage to call it Terrorist Organisation on Defence.PK or in Pakistan.

I'm having a good laugh at reading the Highlited Part. Hum ko maaloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin dil ke KHush rakhney ko GHalib ye KHayaal achhaa hai. :whistle:
You are again hurting the secular fabric of India. :( :D

Yaar, if people speak out against stupid politicians, the country will listen. Too many Hindu radicals believe that they are now "in power". If Modi and the BJP cannot contain these people, you can be rest assured that even if the BJP delivers against corruption and improves on the economy, they will be voted out in the next election. India has a majority secular bunch of voters who will not sit back and watch people drag the nation through the turmoil of religious intolerance. Even hardcore BJP supporters are starting to question this mentality. It is understandable when people belonging to irrelevant organizations making stupid comments. It is unacceptable when a government minister does.

The problem is that majority of the people will stay silent because they do not want to get into any trouble. We have seen this.. A nun has been raped in public and people didnt said anything.. A professor had his hand cut off in public, people didnt said anything.. I know there is a secular bunch of people here in India but the voices of the radical ones are heard mostly. The common man wont react.. All he wanted is to earn his daily bread and live his life.. These kind of organisations are there irrespective of who is in power.. They are hyper active only when favorable conditions are there..

In the place of a Modi you would have a Sadhvi ! Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the Morn! Treacherous as the Seas! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love me and despair!

I support her statement.

She said, "All are Ram's children, be it Muslims or Christians*. Those who don't believe in this are not true Indians."

Sorry, but I don't see any hatred oozing out of her.

* We are from the same Paramatmaan. This is core Hindu philosophy. It is fine if you don't want to accept it. No issues on that, but a Hindu/Buddhist/Sikh/Jain can have a view like that. If there's a problem, Hinduism should be banned, because it becomes a matter of principle.

I am not son of Lord Ram

You criticize aspects of Islam without realizing that Hinduism likewise has certain teachings which are incompatible in today's world. Your clear bias or bigotry towards Islam places you in no different a position from those lunatics who constitute a small portion of Islam who believe in outdated concepts. I am not Muslim so I cannot comment on whether your claims hold any substance or not. What clearly holds substance however is the fact that you constitute that very small portion of radicals in your religion who despise that very small portion of radicals in Islam and other religions. The mirror is certainly not the best place to stand before to criticize the person on the other side my friend
So Scoring Point in some International Forum Makes you Reformer.You are not very different from me What did you call me a "Radical" why ? because i believe or Not believed in Certain perceptions.What made you so sure that things or Perceptions that you believe are Gospel Truth Why ?? because you think Its Correct.and My perceptions is Wrong because you think So Who Made you judge of Morality In the Perceptions.As Human I am Free to think or do whatever My Will Is So do you as Human.But you are Not judge of Anyone's Morality Don't try to be that Ever or you will be come Under Same category Which you Hate Most "Radical".

Last edited:
I am not son of Lord Ram
Fine. It's a philosophical statement. Nobody has a DNA to prove you wrong. :D Relax. It's like when we say Bharat Mata ki Jai, or Main Dharti Maa ko pranaam karta hoon...it does not mean I go to a real mother and do that. Nor were we physically 'delivered' by this 'mother'. The usage is metaphorical. Like 'Har Har Mahadev'.

Or 'Andhera kayam rahe' :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom