What's new

Muslims, Christians sons of Ram, those who don't believe it should leave India: BJP minister

Dude, I am not attacking any particular religion but the extremists present in that religion. Can you deny that there are people in Hindu organisations who wanted to impose their rules in this country?? Its not only the lady who made these kind of comments.. There were many others who often questions the patriotism of people from minority religion here and there are people who blindly follow these kind of persons. We need to curb it before it spread like a cancer.
I know they do and I am not denying that, but the fact that such statements are made during election times is all about votes. Everyone is naked and take the ugly shape when it's voting time. BJP blow it's right wing band, secular parties their secular orchestra. but to present it as a serious threat to the secular fabric of this nation is wrong. Such things have been happening for far too long for all of us to look right through it before getting our collective knickers in a bunch.

This is all your fault. I told you to accept the nomination for President of the BJP. If you did, you would have become PM and you could have dismissed this lady from her post. But no, you insisted that you will go ahead with your planned coup against the Pope which failed in any event ! :hitwall:

Yea, then they will burn me alive and made a statue of me and said that I laid down my life for this country.. :( Saare politicans ek jaisa he yaar.. Anything for votes..

*Listen to the joke.

*Chuckle a little, on the level of degradation of intelligence in our ruling class.

*Mild face palm, because of their self brought embarrassment.

mate ....i dont know about u..........but I am going to start packing ....looks like extremist are taking over India:(

Wait for it.. May be Australia and US might issue free visas to the oppressed communities here in India :woot::woot:

which hindu organisations caused trouble in Punjab more than Sikhs organisation themselves Dera sacha sauda,Babar khalsa,Damdami Taksal etc you name them

u are getting confused mate ............Dera Sacha sauda is not a sikh organisation:undecided:

Babar khalsa doesnot exist in Punjab ......only a few handful of followers

About Damdami Taksal..........its a historical organisation in existance since times of gurus

i wont far .....i will just point to incident from my home town

Punjab breathes free, curfew in Gurdaspur relaxed - daily.bhaskar.com

I support her statement. We also have a similar saying, from the famous poetess Lal Ded.
She also claimed we are all sons of Shiva or Allah, the Almighty is the same. She is still considered a Hindu/sufi poetess saint.

I don't approve of her second statement. But she did not say they should leave India. That's a media invention. Those who don't believe themselves to be a son of Ram are fine Indians as well.

This is followed by this -
'I Apologised. What More Can I Do?' Says Minister Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti, Under Fire for Hate Speech
"I have apologised in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha. If my speech hurt anyone, I take back my words... I have expressed regret. They demanded an apology, I have apologized. What more can I do?"

This is what she said before -
At a public rally in Delhi on Monday, the Sadhvi had used an expletive when she said, "You have to decide. Do you want a government of Ramzaadon (followers of Ram) or those who are illegitimate(meaning Congress)?"

She said, "All are Ram's children, be it Muslims or Christians*. Those who don't believe in this are not true Indians."

Sorry, but I don't see any hatred oozing out of her.

* We are from the same Paramatmaan. This is core Hindu philosophy. It is fine if you don't want to accept it. No issues on that, but a Hindu/Buddhist/Sikh/Jain can have a view like that. If there's a problem, Hinduism should be banned, because it becomes a matter of principle.

Wait for it.. May be Australia and US might issue free visas to the oppressed communities here in India :woot::woot:

Australia has stopped giving asylum ...............if u are planning to come to australia , dont come by boat made up of tyres

Yea, then they will burn me alive and made a statue of me and said that I laid down my life for this country.. :( Saare politicans ek jaisa he yaar.. Anything for votes..

Yaar, if people speak out against stupid politicians, the country will listen. Too many Hindu radicals believe that they are now "in power". If Modi and the BJP cannot contain these people, you can be rest assured that even if the BJP delivers against corruption and improves on the economy, they will be voted out in the next election. India has a majority secular bunch of voters who will not sit back and watch people drag the nation through the turmoil of religious intolerance. Even hardcore BJP supporters are starting to question this mentality. It is understandable when people belonging to irrelevant organizations making stupid comments. It is unacceptable when a government minister does.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom