What's new

Muslims, Christians sons of Ram, those who don't believe it should leave India: BJP minister

Who the **** is she?? She is not my leader and am not a son of Ram. What she is gonna do about it?
images

Stupid woman.She dont have any time to rule .Noone in India need this type of fucking statement.My God is Shiva and What she can do about it.?

PS:That idiot already apologised for it.

I thought it was only Lord Krishna who was into Raas Leela .. not Lord Ram. Damn you learn something new everyday, and we learned how dumb she is for having made such a retarded statement.

Stupid woman.She dont have any time to rule .Noone in India need this type of fucking statement.My God is Shiva and What she can do about it.?

She is the minister of Food processing and new at it, so might have been trying to process some new cr@p for sh!ts n giggles.

She didn't. She just expressed regret over her remarks.

The level of defensive tweets by Internet Hindus is unbelievable. Had a read.. ranged from apologists over "it was misunderstood" to "Convert all those Musla £$&("*£$&, rape their women.. and so on".

I fear for India if idiots like this are in power... the only sane place in the subcontinent is about to go to the wolves so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom