What's new

Muslims, Christians sons of Ram, those who don't believe it should leave India: BJP minister

She had to apologize recently. BJP is full of people like her. Its for Indians to realize that this political party simply does not have communal harmony in mind. Indians must question themselves how come they elected a Prime minister who was responsible for some of the worst communal riots in the country.

Furthermore the killer of Gandhi was a RSS member. Strikingly similar was the attack on Samjhauta express, also by an RSS member. The links between the RSS and terrorism are clear as glass. However India refuses to take action against saffron terrorists. On the other hand despite severe losses Pakistan continues to take action against militants of every hue and color. That is the difference between Pakistan and India. We do not tolerate right wing terrorists.

What a surprise :whistle:
In parliament she said " I express regret from my heart and withdraw my words." She just expressed her regret not offered any apology. She maintained her ego in her statement.
The difference is more like the difference between: "I wish that hadn't happened" (nice, neutral, no legal consequences) and "That was my fault, I wish it had not happened" (serious implications).

Last edited:
I criticise what this idiot said in harshest words. Neither does the other National Political Party or Regional Parties have Communal Harmony in mind. At least, she has publicly apologised in front of India. Had this act been done by other Political Parties, they wouldn't even have Apologised for it.

Indian's elected Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi. One is responsible for Terrorism in Punjab and other is Responsible for Genocide of Sikhs.

The worst communal Riots in History of India all happened under Congress's rule which is for you a party which has communal harmony in mind. My Foot.

Why did Riots in Gujarat Started? Why was train carrying children's and Women Burnt?

She had to apologize recently. BJP is full of people like her. Its for Indians to realize that this political party simply does not have communal harmony in mind. Indians must question themselves how come they elected a Prime minister who was responsible for some of the worst communal riots in the country.

Furthermore the killer of Gandhi was a RSS member. Strikingly similar was the attack on Samjhauta express, also by an RSS member. The links between the RSS and terrorism are clear as glass. However India refuses to take action against saffron terrorists. On the other hand despite severe losses Pakistan continues to take action against militants of every hue and color. That is the difference between Pakistan and India. We do not tolerate right wing terrorists.

If someone associated with a particular organisation did something, it doesn't make that Organisation a Terrorist Organisation? I can name few from Pakistan, I dare you won't have courage to call it Terrorist Organisation on Defence.PK or in Pakistan.

I'm having a good laugh at reading the Highlited Part. Hum ko maaloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin dil ke KHush rakhney ko GHalib ye KHayaal achhaa hai. :whistle:

Thanks for the concerns but a little correction here, Modi wasn't responsible for any of the worst communal riots that happened in the country. Having said that I agree that BJP has many people like that in their ranks but Modi is the big dog and as the time passes by we would see this kind of rhetoric dying down (such statements aren't the forte of BJP leaders only many other parties indulge into it if you didn't knew that).

As far as RSS is concerned none other than Nehru asked RSS to join the very first Republic parade that took place in Independent India, and it was after the death of Gandhi. Do you really think Nehru ( who was made the PM of India When congress voted for Sardar Patel on behest of Gandhi) would have asked the killers of Gandhi to join the very first Republic parade knowing this truth. Samjhota Express culprits are being tried under Indian Law and people found out were by the Indian Police not by Interpol. So please spare us the sermons. Pakistan is taking action against militants of every hue and color? that's cute. Keep it up and yes Do more !!!

The level of defensive tweets by Internet Hindus is unbelievable. Had a read.. ranged from apologists over "it was misunderstood" to "Convert all those Musla £$&("*£$&, rape their women.. and so on".

I fear for India if idiots like this are in power... the only sane place in the subcontinent is about to go to the wolves so to speak.

This was JUST a statement made at an election rally by a very low ranking BJP member

Before she made this statement very few people even knew her name

It was an attention seeking statement

Secondly and MORE importantly fears as expressed by you have been
expressed even earlier post 1992 Babri demolition phase
when there was real Anti muslim feeling in the country for SOME TIME

But India DID NOT become a Hindu extremist nation
and is by and large a secular country ; with minorities having
constitutionally guaranteed rights

That is because Hindus are NOT extremist by Nature and
Hinduism does NOT either believe or sanction or allows religious extremism

Last edited:
This was JUST a statement made at an election rally by a very low ranking BJP member

Low ranking my A$$$, she is a minister.. Do not make it a smaller issue.. The fact that she didnt even issue an apology states that she thinks she is right..

Neither is Islam or Christianity.. But it didnt stop people from killing in the name of religion. Hindu extremism is a fact.. The more we shut our eyes towards it, the more it grows.. We may not seen it in the level of Islamic terrorism, but it is present here in India.. We cannot shove it under the carpet and says everything is alright..

Low ranking my A$$$, she is a minister.. Do not make it a smaller issue.. The fact that she didnt even issue an apology states that she thinks she is right..

Neither is Islam or Christianity.. But it didnt stop people from killing in the name of religion. Hindu extremism is a fact.. The more we shut our eyes towards it, the more it grows.. We may not seen it in the level of Islamic terrorism, but it is present here in India.. We cannot shove it under the carpet and says everything is alright..

I just dont agree with you

I know my country and my people very well ; as well as any other Indian

So how many crusades and jihad did Hinduism Launch in the Past Can you answer.how many terrorist outfits did hindus operate.I did not call it extremism but a counter balance. jews are Realized it so they became united.So will Hindus Next time just think twice before saying hindu extremism

Get off your high horse you Christian Fanatic piece of $hit.

You christians and Muslims go around saying everybody including Hindus are children of Adam and Eve. How come you "secular" morality is not outraged by such claims ?

But when a Hindu says you are children of Ram you want her to apologize. First go as seek apologies from you Christian Fanatic church for calling all Hindus "sinners" and children of "adam".

The only extremism we have seen till day is either Islamic terrorism or Christian extremism which kills any other tolerant faith like Hinduism. As long as Christian Fanatics like you exist in India, we desperately need people like her to restore balance. :tdown:

Shut your mouth you worthless right wing Hindu terrorist and stop blabbering your crap on an international forum. Take your worthless accusations and shove them. Tolerant my rear if we have people like you in Hinduism

You christians and Muslims go around saying everybody including Hindus are children of Adam and Eve. How come you "secular" morality is not outraged by such claims ?

But when a Hindu says you are children of Ram you want her to apologize. First go as seek apologies from you Christian Fanatic church for calling all Hindus "sinners" and children of "adam".

The only extremism we have seen till day is either Islamic terrorism or Christian extremism which kills any other tolerant faith like Hinduism. As long as Christian Fanatics like you exist in India, we desperately need people like her to restore balance. :tdown:

reported for being a safforn extremist

Before she made this statement very few people even knew her name

It was an attention seeking statement

Secondly and MORE importantly fears as expressed by you have been
expressed even earlier post 1992 Babri demolition phase
when there was real Anti muslim feeling in the country for SOME TIME

But India DID NOT become a Hindu extremist nation
and is by and large a secular country ; with minorities having
constitutionally guaranteed rights

She is a minister for the federal government of India. How the heck is that LOW LEVEL??

Back at the Babri incident, the Congress was in rule which likes to appease the communal vote and hence the "extremist" ideas did not take institutional form. In this case, it is being institutionalized.

WTF ?!

Modi needs to keep order in his house... this woman is talking utter rubbish and behaves in a absolutely disgusting way for a person who holds such a post!

Salman Khurisd said that Sonia Gandhi cried for Batala house encounter.
Shinde said Police shouldn't arrest Muslim youth.
Digvijay said 26/11 was RSS conspiracy.
Rahul Gandhi said 22.000 minority people will die if Modi became the PM

Didn't see anyone of them offering even a half a$$ed apology like this lady made for her retarded statement.

Islam: There is no God but Allah
Christianity: Jesus is the only savior
Hinduism: Sarv Dharam Sambhav.
Hindu extremism is quite obvious, they must be hunted down and burned alive.

The only extremism we have seen till day is either Islamic terrorism or Christian extremism which kills any other tolerant faith like Hinduism. As long as Christian Fanatics like you exist in India, we desperately need people like
?
she only said Delhi will be ruled by Ram jade or haram jade. ...is any one feeling shame being called son of ram..or they like the other way....After apology matter closed. .

Back
Top Bottom