What's new

Muslims are not safe in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replace Hindu with Muslim - and it will be equally true. :azn:

Actually it won't

India has the most Hiv infected people on Earth.

India rapes more women, then they kill in infanticide.

India is poorer and hungrier than the entire African continent of third world countries.

Get a grip. Bollywood does crazy things to your head.

Dude, without any bias or influence to your opinion, just check out another thread about how islamic violence is going on in Philippines recently.

What have the quiet island of Filipinos done to Islamic world?

Why do you need any more evidence for believing that they just don't like non-Muslims?

Why are you not willing to open your eyes?

Mate, religious radicals are every where.. In my Christian religion also.. They just need a little push.. I cannot understand why blaming every Muslims just for the action of few?? These kind of radicals make sure that innocent Muslims get punished for their deeds because, it justify their cause and we are becoming tools for that... As for me,All Muslims do not believe in Ummah concept and they certainly do not believe in superior human beings..

Nope - Today's India is the wrong place to produce Jinnah - the next Indian Muslim figurehead will be a Mullah Omar figure.... We have surplus arms in stores when that finally happens.

India has never been a single country for more than a 100 years throughout its history, its a federation of 50 or so states. Lets see if they can survive a 2047 deadline.

India has only increased its territory.. In 65 rajastan, in 71 bangal, in siachen, goa, sikkim...About pakistan we all know...:azn:

1. No. They don't.
2. They did in 46. If they try again, they can carve a country in Heaven but not on this land anymore.

You can keep funding mullahs here - most of the money is now ending up in the pockets of the Crime Branch

@Aeronaut

I'm seeing this thread going nowhere but flaming. I'd recommend shutting it down.

damned don't spoil the fun

Last edited by a moderator:
The nurse in charge of you is not doing a good job. No medicines today? :azn:
Btw - nice to see you back. A hundred of you in a country and it won't ever need an enemy :rofl:
Actually it won't

India has the most Hiv infected people on Earth.

India rapes more women, then they kill in infanticide.

India is poorer and hungrier than the entire African continent of third world countries.

Get a grip. Bollywood does crazy things to your head.

dont think its true!!!:disagree:

my cousin studied in there for 5 yrs , and he said it was all cool

Your cousin lied. Hindus are butchering Muslims in their country.

Well, If that's so then make yourself comfortable.

Just enjoy the Indian-Pakistani show -- its way too much entertainment to miss out on. :D

Come on, its FREE - we are so stupid that we don't even charge for it -- this is like getting free sex.... doesn't get better than that does it? :lol:

Nope - Today's India is the wrong place to produce Jinnah - the next Indian Muslim figurehead will be a Mullah Omar figure.... We have surplus arms in stores when that finally happens.

India has never been a single country for more than a 100 years throughout its history, its a federation of 50 or so states. Lets see if they can survive a 2047 deadline.

Well, Pakistan has never been a single country in the history for more than 66 years.. Lets see if it survives 2014 deadline first :)

Give it a rest! nothing is gonna happen. India's Muslim population is 33ish times more than my country :lol:

Can't you even humor a friend! :angry:

We must have a war, kaffirs vs. the believers- nothing short of that shall satisfy the people.

Still waiting on Assad by the way, losing momentum Yzd.:frown:

Your cousin is a Safavid, India won't harm you as long as you manage to supply crude oil to them :lol:

nah may be its that we didn't realised your cousin was a muslim

What you want me to bomb you with the Typhoons? :lol:

Can't you even humor a friend! :angry:

We must have a war, kaffirs vs. the believers- nothing short of that shall satisfy the people.

Still waiting on Assad by the way, losing momentum Yzd.:frown:

A prime example of one our child Ghazis in India fighting back against the Indian oppression.

Amar-Jawan-Jyoti-2.jpg

Dude this incident happened in some far away village and between two feudal communities and that too enconpassied some 4-5 villages out of 6 million.

Your cousin is a Safavid, India won't harm you as long as you manage to supply crude oil to them :lol:

:lol: Shias could not distinguished from others. Also rioters are generally illiterate or high school fail and does not care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom