What's new

Muslims are not safe in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor comprehension. :pissed:
You butchers are already in bad light.

Glad to see UP brothers fighting against Indian oppression.

Akhbar Owasi Jindabad!

akbaruddin-owaisi-295.jpg
It's Akbar Owaisi^^ :)
He is finished. :devil: Evil Baniya in action :D

Where, Neutral territory? Israel? :argh:

Muree jayengy - its too cold for any warring fukker to come there anyway. All we have to do is to keep them fighting. Once they fukk everything up - we pull Jewish bankers on them ....we'd be laughing for good....whats better capital than collective stupidity?

428235_217281781730170_13193808_n.jpg

so maybe if they dont like ur cousin its because he is israhelli!!!
cause u know , we have no problems with them!!!

+the country that its whole budget is depended on oil and has no industry is SAUDI ARABIA bro:omghaha:

iran has more than 60 billion dollar of non-oil exports man!!! dont embarrass ur self

Not really, oil makes up more than the half of export, but certainly not the budget :lol:

Mate, religious radicals are every where.. In my Christian religion also.. They just need a little push.. I cannot understand why blaming every Muslims just for the action of few?? These kind of radicals make sure that innocent Muslims get punished for their deeds because, it justify their cause and we are becoming tools for that... As for me,All Muslims do not believe in Ummah concept and they certainly do not believe in superior human beings..

Try to understand the difference.. The perception/view are made by act of majority... I will give you an example. My frnd is Muslim, he is very kind and humble. Once I tried to provoke him on Israel-Palestine Issue, he was provoked. That proves that every Muslim is potential terrorist, you just need to give a small push...

I am not against Muslim I am against the ideology of Islam. The ideology that make Al-Quaieda, The ideology that kill Shia in Pakistan/India/Iraq. The ideology that killed all Hindus of Afghanistan and Pakistan..

I agree fanatics are everywhere, in every religion. But the percentage is highest in Sunni Islam..

Muree jayengy - its too cold for any warring fukker to come there anyway. All we have to do is to keep them fighting. Once they fukk everything up - we pull Jewish bankers on them ....we'd be laughing for good....whats better capital than collective stupidity?

428235_217281781730170_13193808_n.jpg

Sorry but me and @Hyperion already have that plan rolling, shall have to confer with him before coming up with a joint-strat with you. Partnership terms..what can one do?:hang2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah and you are picking images from "http://www.jihadwatch.org/images/Mumbaiwarmemorial1.jpg"!!!!
That's haram!!! You undercover? :azn:

You can watch the Jihad, or be subdued by the Jihad, or even join the Jihad. The choice is up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom