What's new

Muslims are not safe in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda like what Ghaznavi did to your gods? I mean, Hindu gods and temples?

Didn't he smashed holiest god of hindus into pieces..and made the steps of a grand mosque in Ghazni with those pieces of your god? :rofl:

What more humiliation can hindus/hinduism get?
i am an hardcore atheist mr believer so those cow drinking and peni$ worshiping things won't work on me.
now
are you punjabi???
those coward ones who didn't resisted when gaznavi came???
or are you some arab or iranian? :lol:

Didn't he smashed holiest god of hindus into pieces..and made the steps of a grand mosque in Ghazni with those pieces of your god? :rofl:

:lol: its an idiotic believer who believes that God can be humiliated by men. It shows your lack of belief in the supremacy of the one you call God. :)

Replace Hindu with Muslim - and it will be equally true. :azn:
Your point is so flawed it's hilarious.

Hindus starve other Hindus.

Hindus rape Hindu women.

Hindus give Hindus HIV.

Hindus beat, torture, and kill other lower class Hindus.

More Hindus have died from starvation or Aids in India, then Pakistanis in terrorist attacks, and that too by a significant margin.

Tank u, come again.

Dont you think you are exaggerating? Just tell me how many Muslim people you see in day to day life? How many of them really care about Pakistan or Ummhaa or Terrorism?? Most of them are busy trying to find food for their family.. Just because, some brainwashed idiots do all kind of anti national activities does not mean every Muslim in this country are trying to divide this country..

I have met a lot in real life and have neutral opinion of muslims as whole.

They are more delusional than median population. (9/11 was done by Jews etc.) but not to the extent that Bajrangis make them out to be.

@Aeronaut

I'm seeing this thread going nowhere but flaming. I'd recommend shutting it down.

Come on --- we have started by genocide each other, to flashing tits on who's history is what and who's more powerful - now we will discuss which religion is the problem,, then we will bash each other's nations and end by nuking each other!

Where else you will see a bunch of lunatics from two countries in one place?

Just enjoy the show while you are at it :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope - Today's India is the wrong place to produce Jinnah - the next Indian Muslim figurehead will be a Mullah Omar figure.... We have surplus arms in stores when that finally happens.

India has never been a single country for more than a 100 years throughout its history, its a federation of 50 or so states. Lets see if they can survive a 2047 deadline.

Utter disguise from a moderator, shame on you man....what kind of a man you are offering weapons and suicide vests to other humans to kill each other?

What is the difference between you and Hitler?

Btw.. take a mirror and see whats happening in your country, tens of thousands are dying and you are chest thumping here.

PS I do not mind even if you ban me for this post.

Well, If that's so then make yourself comfortable.

Come on --- we have started by genocide each other, to flashing tits on who's history is what and who's more powerful - now we will discuss which religion is the problem,, then we will bash each other's nations and end by nuking each other!

Where else you will see a bunch of lunatics from two countries in one place?

Just enjoy the show while you are at it :lol:

Holocaust of the Nazis, Gulaag's of Stalin, Revolution of the mao and social order of North Korea were the products of 'Godless Nationalism'. Be careful what you wish for young man.

They never killed in the name of atheism.

OTOH

Marxism is most vile ideology that world has witnessed till date.

India has seen a rise in religious violence this year with 451 incidents reported so far compared to 410 for all of 2012, a federal minister has said.

Uttar Pradesh experienced some of the worst religious clashes in India after a Hindu mob razed the 16th Century Babri Mosque in the holy city of Ayodhya in 1992.

This prompted nationwide rioting between Hindus and Muslims in which more than 2,000 people died.

BBC News - Army deployed in India's Muzaffarnagar after clashes

Utter disguise from a moderator, shame on you man....what kind of a man you are offering weapons and suicide vests to other humans to kill each other?

What is the difference between you and Hitler?

Btw.. take a mirror and see whats happening in your country, tens of thousands are dying and you are chest thumping here.

PS I do not mind even if you ban me for this post.

Hitler never gave suicide vests :omghaha: :rofl:

i know. and to make it worse, the descendants of these humiliated and forcefully converted hindus think they were big muslim rulers :rofl:

Your point is so flawed it's hilarious.

Hindus starve other Hindus.

Hindus rape Hindu women.

Hindus give Hindus HIV.

Hindus beat, torture, and kill other lower class Hindus.

More Hindus have died from starvation or Aids in India, then Pakistanis in terrorist attacks, and that too by a significant margin.

Tank u, come again.

i understand you are taught to hate hindus (which is wierd because it was the sikhs who massacred muslims throughout history)
but is there any need to lie about it? by a big margin? i can give you links to prove that muslims are the biggest rapists and criminals in any country, including india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom