What's new

Muslims are not safe in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, religious radicals are every where.. In my Christian religion also.. They just need a little push.. I cannot understand why blaming every Muslims just for the action of few?? These kind of radicals make sure that innocent Muslims get punished for their deeds because, it justify their cause and we are becoming tools for that... As for me,All Muslims do not believe in Ummah concept and they certainly do not believe in superior human beings..

In the South - truly almost all Muslims are cool and very very assimilated. Not so sure about Kerala - but still its cool. But in the North, its another story. :undecided:

But yeah radicals are there everywhere. Problem starts when they start considering humans as chemicals. You know conversion and all :D

Can't you even humor a friend! :angry:

We must have a war, kaffirs vs. the believers- nothing short of that shall satisfy the people.

Still waiting on Assad by the way, losing momentum Yzd.:frown:

You & i and our Saudi hommie here are going for a drink or two when that begins -- we will light it up and hit the pub. :D

You are so stup. I thought once to post this, but thought against it. This puts an entire community in such bad light that any 'injustice' done seems legitimate. What a loser! :no:
A prime example of one our child Ghazis in India fighting back against the Indian oppression.

Amar-Jawan-Jyoti-2.jpg

the fighting in this thread is getting out of hands time to call the peacemaker @Armstrong;

Last edited by a moderator:
Your cousin is a Safavid, India won't harm you as long as you manage to supply crude oil to them :lol:

so maybe if they dont like ur cousin its because he is israhelli!!!
cause u know , we have no problems with them!!!

+the country that its whole budget is depended on oil and has no industry is SAUDI ARABIA bro:omghaha:

iran has more than 60 billion dollar of non-oil exports man!!! dont embarrass ur self

And these Indians Muslim will spit on India, wouldn't forget how they treat them. They will realize the big difference between Pakistan and India Hindustan.

Sheikh Mujibur also think so in 47 but regret in 71...

Your cousin is a Safavid, India won't harm you as long as you manage to supply crude oil to them :lol:

so maybe if they dont like ur cousin its because he is israhelli!!!
cause u know , we have no problems with them!!!

+the country that its whole budget is depended on oil and has no industry is SAUDI ARABIA bro:omghaha:

iran has more than 60 billion dollar of non-oil exports man!!! dont embarrass ur self

You are so stup. I thought once to post this, but thought against it. This puts an entire community in such bad light that any 'injustice' done seems legitimate. What a loser! :no:

You butchers are already in bad light.

Glad to see UP brothers fighting against Indian oppression.

Akhbar Owasi Jindabad!

akbaruddin-owaisi-295.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom