What's new

Muslim women send Rakhi to Narendra Modi and pray for his well-being

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what freedom you bharatis enjoy when you are abusing Bangladeshis? amusing is that you can only abuse them taking advantage of their less number of members.

Neither is that the topic of discussion, nor a justification for anyone to abuse anyone else on the forum. Unless @WebMaster made a rule that I missed out...

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally like desi girls in desi dresses. Their body shape is best flattered by those. Skimpy is also nice, but with class. Not in a slutty way.

and ap ko apni iss soch pe sharam nahi ati??? i wonder if you will come up with same definition for your own women as well??

and ap ko apni iss soch pe sharam nahi ati??? i wonder if you will come up with same definition for your own women as well??

I have only one woman, my mum, and she is way past the skimpy stage of her life. I think skimpiness is like marketing. It attracts the customer initially. After that its the product quality that talks.

Muslims out of fear(or for appeasing Naradham and other militant N a z i's) may be doing such things. it is like pleading, please spare us once you will rule India to enforce north Indian militant Hindutva Agenda.

BJP is a mask. Fundamentalist Hindu-fascist terrorist groups like RSS,Bajrang Dal,VHP,Shiva Sena etc are it's wings. of all, RSS is the strongest whom determine the agenda of BJP. a leader without RSS background is considered as "uneducated"(means not brainwashed for hatred of secular society). Modi is a RSS cadre.

RSS is not a cultural organization as militant Hindus tries to project it. neither their nationalism favours minorities. instead, they and Bajrang Dal will be the first to cull Muslims and Christians given a chance.
RSS has strong ideologies and teachings regarding foreign religions. they have Sakha classes and Chaddi Topi wearing old man with sticks training/brainwashing young in temple grounds. they amass swords and weapons especially to handle Muslim extremists in case of riots.

Modi is also a RSS cadre. RSS's Golwalkar's ideology was Muslims and Christians(!!) are foreigners because they are not following Hinduism. they are at the mercy of Militant Hindus. they have to pay a Jizyah(religious tax) to stay in Hindu-India as third class citizen with rights stripped off. so much similar to extremist Islam.

giyf: golwalkar hedgewar savarkar - Google Search
The Hindu : Magazine / Columns : The guru of hate

ha ha ha ha, Joke of millennium.. :P

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

See what is RSS

af89eb26b55a46cefdd9e99426ceb5ab1.jpg

295f87e945d856aaa0a7f899846699f9.jpg

801162f5e5c6beb8a8f906040d5f45aa.jpg

d04a202f1c204f0fbd526c0013fc70b0.jpg

@Topic: Muslim know Sunni rule will hurt them bad, thats why they are favoring Modi.. In Sunni Rule of Uttar Pradesh and Kashmir, Shia has suffered a lot.

Shia want peace, which sunni government (Kongres, Mulla Nitish, Mulla Mulayam ) can't provide... Only modi can control Sunni extreemism...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have only one woman, my mum, and she is way past the skimpy stage of her life. I think skimpiness is like marketing. It attracts the customer initially. After that its the product quality that talks.

Then learn to respect women do not take them as commodity by saying why you like such a such dress because it shows their body shapes.
Women are not commodities.

They are the most strongest and beautiful creation of GOD

Then learn to respect women do not take them as commodity by saying why you like such a such dress because it shows their body shapes.

Though I agree, but I feel like laughing.... :rofl:

Hope u understand what I ment..

mean* .

I agree that women are strong and beautiful creations of God.

The skimpier the dress is, the more we can see that strength and beauty.

And the more we can respect them.

I agree that women are strong and beautiful creations of God.

The skimpier the dress is, the more we can see that strength and beauty.

And the more we can respect them.
:) ok when you get married and have grown up daughters then try to apply the formula on them to see them more stronger

Except after me. :P

On topic: Nice news. Many people send gifts to him though. This might just have struck as a surprise for our media. But this is actually common.
:) ok when you get married and have grown up daughters then try to appy the formula on them to see them more stronger
Flirt mode on :angel: :smitten: - It's all right Miss, if you are comfortable in the dress you wish to wear, you should be fine. It is your choice :) Folks are just pulling your leg. :D There are some exceptions in dress of course, but that applies to men also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom