What's new

Muslim women send Rakhi to Narendra Modi and pray for his well-being

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mujhe sharam aati hai aap ke mooh se aise shabd sun kar. I hate women smoking and abusing. Big turn off (not that I am looking to be turned on here .....)

Smoking is for weak creatures and hence men are weakest and those women who smoke i think they mock weaker creatures :P anyway smoking is for baffoons.

as far as use of harsh language by women well whats wrong with that?

You desi males consider coverall/purdah observing women as backward and jahil :) you want women to wear skimpy outfits/ go bold with less dress. BUT you DESI males find your egos hurt and bruised and find it tooooooooooooo bad to listen to a cuss word from a female.

Modi deserves to be the supreme leader of India for life

Is this called journalistic freedom :) ??? @Oscar ?

And what freedom you bharatis enjoy when you are abusing Bangladeshis? amusing is that you can only abuse them taking advantage of their less number of members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smoking is for weak creatures and hence men are weakest and those women who smoke i think they mock weaker creatures :P anyway smoking is for baffoons.

as far as use of harsh language by women well whats wrong with that?

You desi males consider coverall/purdah observing women as backward and jahil :) you want women to wear skimpy outfits/ go bold with less dress. BUT you DESI males find your egos hurt and bruised and find it tooooooooooooo bad to listen to a cuss word from a female.

I personally like desi girls in desi dresses. Their body shape is best flattered by those. Skimpy is also nice, but with class. Not in a slutty way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom