What's new

Muslim women send Rakhi to Narendra Modi and pray for his well-being

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me me me. :P @Guynextdoor2, We need your opinion.

Abomb.gif

You just made a lot of enemies, amigo :sniper:
This deserve a thread?-
What a waste of space-

Rahul Gandhi for indian PM !!!

http://www.rahulgandhiachievements.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that's what communal harmony is all about in India, With time it has matured atleast I can say this in context with the 3rd generation kids, all of my friends which include Muslims, Sikhs and Hindus have no such hesitation as it was there prevalent in India a couple of decades back, whether its all about sharing food or helping each other with full enthusiasm when they are in need of....

BTW I wonder the trolling has yet not stated from the other side..:no:

There is a change over past 40 years or so....there is a saying that Muslims can be either the best friend you have ever got or the worst enemy you can ever make...
I will thanks the people of India for accepting and adopting the Indian Constitution kindheartedly rather than thanking Congress or BJP

Out of fear so that Modi and his criminal hate gang don't harm them in future- very much expected!

Out of fear so that Modi and his criminal hate gang don't harm them in future- very much expected!

yes bongoli brother you are right.iam a hindian muslim please save me from these evil chanakyans.they are forcing me to send rakhi to modi but it is gair islamic but they threaten to kill me and my family :lol:
ghaz wa e hind to you indians :laughcry:

Always a good idea to send flowers to future powerful figures with dubious background.

so nice of them :smitten:

Always a good idea to send flowers to future powerful figures with dubious background.

u send them too sir.. :ashamed:

with a message-best wishes to you for becoming PM.. :P

or maybe @Aeronaut can do that :D

yes bongoli brother you are right.iam a hindian muslim please save me from these evil chanakyans.they are forcing me to send rakhi to modi but it is gair islamic but they threaten to kill me and my family :lol:
ghaz wa e hind to you indians :laughcry:

so,u a muslim?? :woot: ramazan kaisa chal raha hai?? roza lag raha hai??

do u support modi??

so nice of them :smitten:
@Ayush i am dissapointed in you- why you consider indian muslims as 'them'-
Under your constitution its not "us" or "them"- it should be only 'we'-

@Ayush i am dissapointed in you- why you consider indian muslims as 'them'-
Under your constitution its not "us" or "them"- it should be only 'we'-

are sir,what u saying?? it was referring to the women..so,i should say them right?? :what: those women are us??

it is fine,if u were joking,but if u are serious,u need to change your narrow mindset...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom