What's new

Muslim women send Rakhi to Narendra Modi and pray for his well-being

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ayush i am dissapointed in you- why you consider indian muslims as 'them'-
Under your constitution its not "us" or "them"- it should be only 'we'-

JonAsad bhai I guess he was reffering to the 'women' who sent Rakhi. How can women be us?? Lols aap bhi na!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
so nice of them :smitten:

u send them too sir.. :ashamed:

with a message-best wishes to you for becoming PM.. :P

or maybe @Aeronaut can do that :D

so,u a muslim?? :woot: ramazan kaisa chal raha hai?? roza lag raha hai??

do u support modi??

shut up evil hindoos.
kafirs should not talk about ramzan and roze :bunny:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is She Shia?? I am seeing massive Modi support in Shia community...

My personal experience with Shia is nice one.. Generally Shia have less Kids (Azim has 2 kids, Jinna had fewer kids). I know one BJP member who is Shia, she has only 2 Girls..

-------------------------------

Muslims out of fear(or for appeasing Naradham and other militant N a z i's) may be doing such things. it is like pleading, please spare us once you will rule India to enforce north Indian militant Hindutva Agenda.

BJP is a mask. Fundamentalist Hindu-fascist terrorist groups like RSS,Bajrang Dal,VHP,Shiva Sena etc are it's wings. of all, RSS is the strongest whom determine the agenda of BJP. a leader without RSS background is considered as "uneducated"(means not brainwashed for hatred of secular society). Modi is a RSS cadre.

RSS is not a cultural organization as militant Hindus tries to project it. neither their nationalism favours minorities. instead, they and Bajrang Dal will be the first to cull Muslims and Christians given a chance.
RSS has strong ideologies and teachings regarding foreign religions. they have Sakha classes and Chaddi Topi wearing old man with sticks training/brainwashing young in temple grounds. they amass swords and weapons especially to handle Muslim extremists in case of riots.
hindu-extremist.gif

Modi is also a RSS cadre. RSS's Golwalkar's ideology was Muslims and Christians(!!) are foreigners because they are not following Hinduism. they are at the mercy of Militant Hindus. they have to pay a Jizyah(religious tax) to stay in Hindu-India as third class citizen with rights stripped off. so much similar to extremist Islam.

giyf: golwalkar hedgewar savarkar - Google Search
The Hindu : Magazine / Columns : The guru of hate

I hate the entire inorganic Rakhi bhaiyya concept. Regardless whether it is from Hindu, Muslim, Russian or Chinese women. Please keep your Rakhis to yourself or for your blood bhaiyyas man. I have only three elder brothers and no sisters, and am perfectly happy thus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom