What's new

Muslim women praise ‘Imam-e-Hind’ Shri Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you came here, if you dont want to answer anybody?

You neither explained nationalism, neither what is RSS nationalism. You even know meaning of being nationalist?

Jawaharlal Nehru was nationalist, Gandhi was nationalist, Indira Gandhi was nationalist ( she died protecting the country ), Atal Bihari Vajpayee was nationalist.
Good to know your views.... Because some over here believe that Godse is a nationalist and Gandhi is a traitor.

Many Muslims want the temple to be built there. This has been true for a long time. The myth of the monolithic Muslim India is incorrect.

Indian Muslims never deny this that Ayodhya is an important holy place for Hindus and Supreme Court verdict should be respected.

Yes, it seems so. What the arnab says, these people are just trying to patronize others.

Without being a nationalist, they believe in India.:rofl:
Adharsh liberals in India are like Islamic extremists in western countries ... they want every right promised under the democracy but they will pledge their allegiance to far off lands.

Good to know your views.... Because some over here believe that Godse is a nationalist and Gandhi is a traitor.
Seriously, killing Gandhi was the most idiotic move.

And I believe in India, he killed gandhi, which is also a murder even in public law. How I support a criminal who killed Indian father . He was anti-national element, which govt. deal with him perfectly.

Moreover, he killed a guy, who believe in India, most of us all, even more them him.

Stupid Indians. Thank God we have Pakistan and don't have to deal with them. Unfortunately like the vermin, they have to butt into Pakistani forums where they are not welcome.

Why you came here, if you dont want to answer anybody?

You neither explained nationalism, neither what is RSS nationalism. You even know meaning of being nationalist?

Jawaharlal Nehru was nationalist, Gandhi was nationalist, Indira Gandhi was nationalist ( she died protecting the country ), Atal Bihari Vajpayee was nationalist.

I tell you about Narendra Modi in 2019, that he is nationalist or not.

Nationalism is not RSS nationalism or congress nationalism or AAP nationalism or Left nationalism. Nationalism means you are died hard fan of your county, and you go to every extent in saving it. Bro, seriously you need to brush up your theories.

Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji is nationalist.

Just two brief remarks :

Jesus describes himself as God in Saint-John's gospel 8:58
"Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"
He uses the present tense of the verb to be to describe his having existed since the beginning, i.e, eternally.

Lord Ram is seen as a role model for billions of Hindus

Billions of Hindus? Plural? Unless you are counting those presently reincarnated as rocks, flowers and cows,
may I suggest restraint in expression to avoid looking foolish and thus better further your point?

Sorry for the interruption, good chat and day to all, Tay.

They don't follow 'Sahih' Islam. Happy? Let them be. They have lived there for centuries and have evolved into a composite Indian way of life. That is natural, unless disturbed by some pure Salafi
If you're implying that the Islam being followed in India today is a sufi influenced one then I totally agree. A more reformed form of Islam is always a welcome. My entire argument was that as it is the Indian muslims are more progressive and moderate solely owing to the influence of the motherland.In such a case we need not try harder and antagonise them. But I must say that something needs to be done about those polevolting from the eastern front. And its only the centre that could take proactive steps in this regard. Bangla squatters should be our main concern. Chun chun ke shoot karo BSF walon!!!

Sorry flow under emotions.

:cray:
Chill. In a country as big and diverse as ours, there will be views that you can't even fathom. It is normal. :tup:
But one needs to fight such ideas. The people holding the views/ideas? Naaah. :P

So, lets take a scientific road.

All humans are children of Allah? Right?
How the Allah came to know, who is following Islam or other. Did Islam follower marked with some stamp on them?

In other word, 70% of human pop is not following Islam, so they all doing sin and they all go to hell. Thats sad.

All humans are Children of Adam and Adam believes in the Supreme Creator according to Islam.

If you're implying that the Islam being followed in India today is a sufi influenced one then I totally agree. A more reformed form of Islam is always a welcome. My entire argument was that as it is the Indian muslims are more progressive and moderate solely owing to the influence of the motherland.In such a case we need not try harder and antagonise them. But I must say that something needs to be done about those polevolting from the eastern front. And its only the centre that could take proactive steps in this regard. Bangla squatters should be our main concern. Chun chun ke shoot karo BSF walon!!!
Hehe... you make it sound like CoD4. :P
On a serious note, you are mostly right. There is a growing Islamic purism - that is undeniable and most unfortunate.

Seriously, killing Gandhi was the most idiotic move.

And I believe in India, he killed gandhi, which is also a murder even in public law. How I support a criminal who killed Indian father to being a nationalist. He was anti-national element, which govt. deal with him perfectly.

Moreover, he killed a guy, who believe in India, most of us all, even more them him.

Godse was a great admirer of Gandhi. He killed Gandhi as he saw no other way to stop him from harming Hindus and Indians. Godse himself never condoned his actions nor did he ask for mercy.

How does Godse become Anti - National ? He never took part in any Anti-National activity, unless you consider Gandhi as a Nation :cheesy:

Gandhi did not believe in a unified India, So the only alternative is to think that he believed in a Hindu India. That makes him communal. Same as Godse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom