What's new

Muslim women praise ‘Imam-e-Hind’ Shri Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was banned for using the word Bakcho**... whereas Pakistani members get away by calling girls from India hindu Wh***

Don't know what sort of Econ they are using here.
Out of 100, they ban 10 and rotate it. Makes sense. You come up on the radar because you make more noise. More often. :D Good for you. Saves you time. :P

in Islam its not like that , you cant just fit things up according to your will ,
the women calling Ram a imam e hind and praying to him cant be Muslim , and if the do this act , than it completely finish the argument ,as a Muslims you have limits but as a non Muslim you can think anything you like , people believe in many God , people believe in Jesus pbuh as god , people believe so many things .

that is the difference between a angel and human , Humans have free will , but Angels have no will , they were and are created to worship Allah , but we have choice ,
want an honest reply here ... what do you think of this structure here?

Varanasi_Gyanvapi+Mosque.jpg

Out of 100, they ban 10 and rotate it. Makes sense. You come up on the radar because you make more noise. More often. :D Good for you. Saves you time. :P
forget it bro ... i have come to terms with the abuse here. just loose my temper once in while.

I am here since 2008, when I was just 14 years old.
Its about your own wrong interpretations. We come conclusion very fastly,

AadarshLiberal, AadarshBhakth or RSS Nationalism. You want to question BJP nationalism, which you dont believe in? I say even in BJP there are alot lot people who are more nationalist than you and me.

So, next time, think two time before making a sweeping statement, because those people which you dont believe in, are still working for India, and ready to die for India. So, please atleast respect that.
That's your POV and you are free to hold one as we live in a free democratic country...

What kind of unity are u talking about ? Destroying our Lord ram temple and building masjid ? 1857 is our history we are the oldest civilization who them prayed the same gods we are praying today when these religions where not born. My friend why is it so hard to build Ram Temple in his Borth place in his own mother land ? Ramayana is not mythology . It's our own History of our civilisation. Where this will happen ? All nations have their own history but we just go with the history created by other nationalists . It's unacceptable .

And it's not faith. Like all other religions revolves around . Hindus/vedic/sanata dharmi or whatever the name you may call we never followed faith . We always been Seekers ! Motcha ! Freedom ! This is first then comes the God's . God is like a tool to attain Motcha for our people. Don't get offended for calling God a tool. If am telling you to cut a wood. With what ever you have . You have nothing but ur teeth, nails hands legs or just ur body . I come back after three days . You tried everything with ur own body parts and wounded. Now if I give a a tool like AXE or Blade . Won't you be thankful and look at these tool like god ? Same way.

We are secular by our birth but this kind secularism which irritates, abuse Hindus and their birth rights will fuel more conflict . Which Invaders wanted. Now congress wanted to divide and rule. With the help of Secularism

In 1857, it was the same Ayodhya where Maulvis and Mahants and common Hindu-Muslims stoodunited in rebelling against the British rule and kissed the hangman’s noose together. Maulana Ameer Ali was a famous Maulvi of Ayodhya and when Ayodhya’s well-known Hanuman Garhi’s(Hanuman Temple) priest Baba Ramcharan Das took lead in organizing the armed resistance to the Britishrule, Maulana also joined the revolutionary army. In one battle with theBritish and their stooges, both of them were captured and hanged together ona tamarind tree at the Kuber Teela in Ayodhya.

Baba Ramcharan Das and Maulana Ameer Ali were no exception in Ayodhya. This region also produced two more great friends, belonging to different religions who made life hell for the British sponsored armies.Acchhan Khan and Shambhu Prasad Shukla were two such friends who leadthe army of Raja Devibaksh Singh in the district of Faizabad.

Hansi town (now in Haryana) , After hanging them on the same tree in Hansi on January 19, 1858, Hukumchand Jain was buried and Muneer Begwas cremated against the custom of their respective religions. It was done with the obvious purpose of making fun of the unity of these tworevolutionaries belonging to different religions and show hatred towardstheir comradeship.

We all know why our religious communities were divided after 1857 war ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom