What's new

Muslim women praise ‘Imam-e-Hind’ Shri Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least lure them out to the negotiation table.
The Gyanpapi masjid (like similar mandir turned mosques) were built for a reason. The reason was to reinforce victory - to show the subjugated people their place in the society and to celebrate victory. These monuments are testimony to India's most shameful and dark chapters. Even a small dilapidated mosque on a pre-existing Hindu/Buddhist/Sikh/Jain place of worship has more 'value' than a much larger and beautiful one in some other random place.

The message, the raison d'etre is missing in case a mosque is built on any land.

Of course, many if not most Muslims don't continue to hold such views. But there are people. :)

a bit more detailed reply would be nice ... let me give a hint ... it's a bit of a mixture.

structure does not matter ... what you are trying to imply that , if Islam was originated from Arabia , so only a Arab can be a Muslim haahahh... a mandri can have same structure than a Masjid ..

So do you but some dream of changing that...
Facepalm.

Now its time to say, you are a true #AdarshLiberal. You get a bunch of followers on twitter, try there.

Why I change a country which I believe in, which I am proud of, which I believe in basic concept of it, which I was singing national anthem in school daily? Tell me?

In 1857, it was the same Ayodhya where Maulvis and Mahants and common Hindu-Muslims stoodunited in rebelling against the British rule and kissed the hangman’s noose together. Maulana Ameer Ali was a famous Maulvi of Ayodhya and when Ayodhya’s well-known Hanuman Garhi’s(Hanuman Temple) priest Baba Ramcharan Das took lead in organizing the armed resistance to the Britishrule, Maulana also joined the revolutionary army. In one battle with theBritish and their stooges, both of them were captured and hanged together ona tamarind tree at the Kuber Teela in Ayodhya.

Baba Ramcharan Das and Maulana Ameer Ali were no exception in Ayodhya. This region also produced two more great friends, belonging to different religions who made life hell for the British sponsored armies.Acchhan Khan and Shambhu Prasad Shukla were two such friends who leadthe army of Raja Devibaksh Singh in the district of Faizabad.

Hansi town (now in Haryana) , After hanging them on the same tree in Hansi on January 19, 1858, Hukumchand Jain was buried and Muneer Begwas cremated against the custom of their respective religions. It was done with the obvious purpose of making fun of the unity of these tworevolutionaries belonging to different religions and show hatred towardstheir comradeship.

We all know why our religious communities were divided after 1857 war ?

This is something did for survival instinct. What happens during 1947 ? During British about to leave ?

structure does not matter ... what you are trying to imply that , if Islam was originated from Arabia , so only a Arab can be a Muslim haahahh... a mandri can have same structure than a Masjid ..
A closer look please ... do you see any sign of demolition of something to create something else?
221.jpg

Facepalm.

Now its time to say, you are a true #AdarshLiberal. You get a bunch of followers on twitter, try there.

Why I change a country which I believe in, which I am proud of, which I believe in basic concept of it, which I was singing national anthem in school daily? Tell me?
Now brace for it. It's time for me to say this....

Innnnncommming. Mooortaaaaarsss. Take cover.....

:enjoy:

here's a word which might help you to make far more clear observation ... "Objective"

All humans are Children of Adam and Adam believes in the Supreme Creator according to Islam.

If all humans are children of adam and eve is true, dsnt that mean we are all products of incest ??:sick::sick::sick::sick:

it looks like a transformation process .. but i can be wrong ..
It's actually an organism that looks like a place of worship or a building. It's a living organism. Part of a new Ameer Khan starrer. It involves an alien transforming lifeform that takes shape of buildings to eat human beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom