What's new

Muslim women praise ‘Imam-e-Hind’ Shri Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
We cant deny the unity exhibited by the Marathas and Mughals together. Marathas even that time sacrificed thier lifes to keep the country united along with the Mughals.
What sorcery is this! The Mughals were pensioners of the Marathas. The Marathas kept them just as titular heads.

Facepalm, in this whole argument, you dont able to grasp a single word. Do you?
As long as you don't keep Babu Bajrangi's* picture as your avatar, you won't understand.

Of course Babu was a peacenik when compared to Tipu. :P Kinda funny how Tipu fans call about Godses and their fans who tweet like silly.

Any of those masjids has as much significance as Ayodhya Kashi and Mathura has for Hindus? Do tell me. Oh have you ever been to Qutub Minar?

Yes i have been and even saw how the material was used to construct Qutb minar. But there is different narrations about the constructions.

Place of worships are place of worships and all those invasions were done by the Gandari side tribes.

Yes i have been and even saw how the material was used to construct Qutb minar. But there is different narrations about the constructions.

Place of worships are place of worships and all those invasions were done by the Gandari side tribes.
27 temples. Turned into a mosque and a tower called 'Victory of Islam'/'Quatul Islam'. That's what the Qutb complex is.

Source: ASI

As long as you don't keep Babu Bajrangi's* picture as your avatar, you won't understand.

Of course Babu was a peacenik when compared to Tipu. :P Kinda funny how Tipu fans call about Godses and their fans who tweet like silly.
Now I need to change my profile pic.:angry:

We cant deny the unity exhibited by the Marathas and Mughals together. Marathas even that time sacrificed thier lifes to keep the country united along with the Mughals.

Don't fool yourself. What unity are u taking about ? Just think what happened before British invasion and After . The atrocities committed by Muslims are not measurable. For 700 years how many rapes , murders plunders ... For what ? All in the name of Islam. What unity are u talking about . After British overwhelmed these Islamic rulers all Muslims started to re convert to Christianity and many started to be nice to Hindus so they are not left out alone .

And when everything was settled with 98% effort of Hindus to liberate Hindustan all of a sudden they wanted separate nation. And you talk about unity which is actually nothing but intelligent way to use other people for their own survival. Same thing happened when few Muslims in South India were protected by Hindus in the name of friendship and respect for human life. But what is happening now ? You need to visit Muslim majority areas where Hindus are not allowed to sell their their to other Hindus.

Get real my friend. One thing I will assure you the more they go against India The more they are getting closers for Hindutuva State. Hindus are left with no option but to protect themselves.

This secularism today is : Saying Jai Sri Ram is communal but hailing Insha Alla or Merry Christmas is secular.

Not gonna happen. Building temple in Hindustan is our rights . Like you have right to sleep , or ur rights inside ur house.

But still we cant deny that they fought together.
No. They did not fight together after 1720. Before that they fought against each other. After that they did not fight. Simply because the Mughals ceased to have a proper army. :P

You are free to keep one, I know you are a closet Bajrangi fan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom