What's new

Muslim Students should not only go to the West for Higher education, but also the East such as China, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea

White Americans are scared of Muslims amd Asians so unfounded, thats real xenophobia. On national level, US is so scared of China surpassing it that also is totally unfounded, thats xenophobia too. Many people want to go to America becos it is much more developed and has more economic opprtunities for them than in their own countries. China like Japan and South Korea is not an immigration country, it is already overly crowded unlike US that has much room for many more people.
Exactly, my sentiments as well.

White Americans are scared of Muslims amd Asians so unfounded, thats real xenophobia. On national level, US is so scared of China surpassing it that also is totally unfounded, thats xenophobia too. Many people want to go to America becos it is much more developed and has more economic opprtunities for them than in their own countries. China like Japan and South Korea is not an immigration country, it is already overly crowded unlike US that has much room for many more people.

And yet let us compare the number of immigrants accepted by each country. The answer is clear. :D

Exactly, my sentiments as well.

Please see the above.

Will these countries give me citizenship and give me $100k + per year job? Will the people be accepting of a Pakistani Muslim living in these countries? If yes then I have no problem moving there. However as far as I know, these countries won’t give citizenship and most won’t have good paying jobs while china especially their society is far far more racist.
For all the racism in west it’s 100x more in the East (exception of a few countries like Japan).

West, and by west I particularly mean USA and Canada, have probably the best policies for immigrants and actually allow immigrants to fully integrate into their societies. Have you ever seen a Pakistani immigrant to China start claiming he’s Chinese? No. But Pakistani immigrants to USA and Canada are not shy to claim they’re American and Canadian as well.
Also western passport like Canadian has its own value. A personal example is when I went Ummrah. The Saudi authorities thinking I was there on Pakistani passport were extremely disrespectful and rude until they seen the Canadian passport come out. We travel frequently and have been many countries and I can tell you, once they see the Canadian passport come out they start treating you like a king. A Chinese passport (if they ever gave one) could never.
OP is living in Canada he should now how it’s like here. They even allowed us to do azaan on loudspeaker like they do it in Pakistan, during covid.
Canada and USA are built by immigrants. The natives here were First Nations people. Everyone else is an immigrant or descendent of an immigrant. That’s why they allow us to integrate into their societies. I personally know a Pakistani member of parliament in Canada from a riding near mine. Will China or these countries let Muslim Pakistanis become MP’s? In UK a person of Indian decedent became PM. Will China ever in its wildest dreams allow that? The answer is no. That’s why west >> east for immigrants. Evens the racist of the racist and worst western countries still treat immigrants even Muslim immigrants better than majority eastern countries.

The biggest factor is a country like Canada NEEDS immigrants. China has 1.4 billion people already it doesn’t need more. These eastern countries have their own native populations they don’t need immigrants. Usa and Canada need immigrants because their native population is First Nations people who aren’t enough.

Will these countries give me citizenship and give me $100k + per year job? Will the people be accepting of a Pakistani Muslim living in these countries? If yes then I have no problem moving there. However as far as I know, these countries won’t give citizenship and most won’t have good paying jobs while china especially their society is far far more racist.
For all the racism in west it’s 100x more in the East (exception of a few countries like Japan).

West, and by west I particularly mean USA and Canada, have probably the best policies for immigrants and actually allow immigrants to fully integrate into their societies. Have you ever seen a Pakistani immigrant to China start claiming he’s Chinese? No. But Pakistani immigrants to USA and Canada are not shy to claim they’re American and Canadian as well.
Also western passport like Canadian has its own value. A personal example is when I went Ummrah. The Saudi authorities thinking I was there on Pakistani passport were extremely disrespectful and rude until they seen the Canadian passport come out. We travel frequently and have been many countries and I can tell you, once they see the Canadian passport come out they start treating you like a king. A Chinese passport (if they ever gave one) could never.
OP is living in Canada he should now how it’s like here. They even allowed us to do azaan on loudspeaker like they do it in Pakistan, during covid.
Canada and USA are built by immigrants. The natives here were First Nations people. Everyone else is an immigrant or descendent of an immigrant. That’s why they allow us to integrate into their societies. I personally know a Pakistani member of parliament in Canada from a riding near mine. Will China or these countries let Muslim Pakistanis become MP’s? In UK a person of Indian decedent became PM. Will China ever in its wildest dreams allow that? The answer is no. That’s why west >> east for immigrants. Evens the racist of the racist and worst western countries still treat immigrants even Muslim immigrants better than majority eastern countries.

The biggest factor is a country like Canada NEEDS immigrants. China has 1.4 billion people already it doesn’t need more. These eastern countries have their own native populations they don’t need immigrants. Usa and Canada need immigrants because their native population is First Nations people who aren’t enough.

The truth has been spoken without hypocrisy here, in contrast to the OP.

China like japan and South Korea is not an immigration country, period, it is already an overly crowded unlike the US and Canada have much empty room that can fit many others in.

Who give you the right to accuse China being a racist country simply becos its not an immigration country that will not accept large number of people from other countries due to over population there already ? And why should China let you immigrate there and give you a good job with good pay of USD 100k salary, what are your qualifications to derserve such high salary ? Sounds like you can rob a bank in China, China doesnt have obligation to people like you, dont expect some valuable gift will be handed to you from heaven for no reason.

Last edited:

And why should China do immigration, when they are 1.4 billion strong?

You don't know everything. West does immigration because it also boosts their economies. You think they do it out of charity?

They too gain something out of immigration as well.

China like japan and South Korea is not an immigration country, period, it is already an overly crowded unlike the US and Canada have much empty room that can fit many others in.

Who give you the right to accuse China being a racist country simply becos its not an immigration country that will accept large number of people from other countries due to over population there already ? And why should China let you immigrate there and give you a good job with good pay, China doesnt have obligation to people like you, dont expect some valuable gift will be handed to you from heaven for no reason.
Yo, if China allows dual nationality with Pakistan, many businessmen would agree to that, since we share a border.

You don't know everything. West does immigration because it also boosts their economies. You think they do it out of charity?

Yo, if China allows dual nationality with Pakistan, many businessmen would agree to that, since we share a border.
That the Chinese gov has to change its policy on citizenship and nationality, may not be any time soon becos it comes with many new obligations for Chinese gov and China, some in China and esp overseas Chinese are pushing for dual citizenships on Chinese gov recently.

A Pakistani becomes a river inspection officer in China, video spoken in English :

Last edited:
Muslim Students should not only go to the West for Higher education, but also the East such as China, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea

The West thinks it has a monopoly on higher education.

Muslim students should also go study in China, Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan.

@beijingwalker
@etylo
@MH.Yang

Countries such as Saudi Arabia and Pakistan should stop relying on USA. Also Egypt and Morocco should stop relying on USA.

Its time to look East like China, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan and Singapore.

:sleep:looks like somebody hasn't been paying attention. Our people have been studying in all those countries that you named and still are.

Ah yes, the "experts". :D

As long as China remains a xenophobic and authoritarian society, it will never be the leader that many dream of, and there is no inclination for either of those attributes to change anytime soon.
China builds an ideal country according to its own preferences. The country is in the middle, neither dictatorship nor Western democracy. A country that your Western dualism cannot accurately define.
中(centre )
images.png

That whereby the rivers and seas are able to receive the homage and tribute of all the valley streams, is their skill in being lower than they;--it is thus that they are the kings of them all. So it is that the sage (ruler), wishing to be above men, puts himself by his words below them, and, wishing to be before them, places his person behind them.

In this way though he has his place above them, men do not feel his weight, nor though he has his place before them, do they feel it an injury to them.

Therefore all in the world delight to exalt him and do not weary of him. Because he does not strive, no one finds it possible to strive with him.

Last edited:
Same reason why the West took advantage of the developing countries.

People from the developing countries have every right to take advantage of the West. :D
Yo we have lots of Chinese students at Carleton University in Canada, don't you recall?

Who give you the right to accuse China being a racist country simply becos its not an immigration country that will not accept large number of people from other countries due to over population there already ? And why should China let you immigrate there and give you a good job with good pay of USD 100k salary, what are your qualifications to derserve such high salary ? Sounds like you can rob a bank in China, China doesnt have obligation to people like you, dont expect some valuable gift will be handed to you from heaven for no reason.

Why create a thread telling Pakistanis to go China for education then LOOOOOL 🤣🤣🤣

No one goes somewhere where there is no future. You guys proved my point. Pakistanis should continue coming west for studies and settle here because no one else will let you do that.

Btw China is a very racist country.
This is how they welcome blacks:

For Muslims in Occupied East Turkistan they ban fasting in Ramadan:

This is how they treat hijabis in China imagine what they would do to a niqabi muslim women:

This is how they try to suppress Islam in Occupied East Turkistan:

@MultaniGuy how can you still support China despite what they do to your Muslim brothers and sisters in Occupied East Turkistan?
Supporting kaffirs in genociding Muslims?
Truly shameless!

The truth has been spoken without hypocrisy here, in contrast to the OP.
They expect a Pakistani (probably middle class) to go China and study most likely on loans since they can’t afford otherwise or sell all their property to go study in China just for china to not even give them a job? No Pakistani will spend that much to come back to Pakistan and make rupees. You’ll be stuck repaying your student loans your whole life and still won’t be able to. That’s even if they get a good job in Pakistan.
Best place for Pakistanis to go is Canada imo. Canada is currently taking in 1-2 million skilled immigrants in the next 3 years. We already have a strong Pakistani community here and are welcomed here by the country. Indians taking advantage of this and basically made Canada india 2.0.
Come Canada, build a life here and invest some money back in Pakistan or send remittances. That’s literally the best way you can improve Pakistan’s economic condition while improving your own as well.
Toronto is Muslim majority or close to majority already. The opportunities here are endless. Even the most “racist” party in Canada would probably be considered liberal everywhere else since they’re inclusive and mostly not racist as well.
The biggest point is FREEDOM OF RELIGION here.
China won’t even give 1% of the religious freedom west gives. It is also against Islam to live in a country which doesn’t let you practice Islam openly unless you don’t have the ability to migrate from there.

In Canada in Toronto my university has its own Musalla and the university built special washrooms to do wudu for us. It covers all the expense for the Musalla which is filled with Islamic books, Quran and Hadith (like a proper masjid) and everything we need they provide. We even have Jummah Jamaat in our university. This is alongside our university allowing a whole bunch of Muslim clubs to operate and even gives funding to it like it gives other clubs. I seriously doubt any university in any eastern country even some European countries doing that much for Muslims.

Yo we have lots of Chinese students at Carleton University in Canada, don't you recall?
Not just Carleton. Literally any university in Canada has lots of Chinese students especially the ones in Toronto or GTA area.

Why create a thread telling Pakistanis to go China for education then LOOOOOL 🤣🤣🤣

No one goes somewhere where there is no future. You guys proved my point. Pakistanis should continue coming west for studies and settle here because no one else will let you do that.

Btw China is a very racist country.
This is how they welcome blacks:

For Muslims in Occupied East Turkistan they ban fasting in Ramadan:

This is how they treat hijabis in China imagine what they would do to a niqabi muslim women:

This is how they try to suppress Islam in Occupied East Turkistan:

@MultaniGuy how can you still support China despite what they do to your Muslim brothers and sisters in Occupied East Turkistan?
Supporting kaffirs in genociding Muslims?
Truly shameless!
What do you know of China except brain washed by your white masters. Talk of racism, it is much more serious in the US and the West aganist colored minorities as in police brutalities, violoence and discrimination at large by the whites. The Blacks are no saints and not immune to their own racism esp against Asains as they often violently attack Chinese and Asian descent people in the US and Africa, at least more than 10 times more serious the racism against Blacks in China. At least, no Blacks in China are ever attacked or killed by Chinese, instead, a Black man living in China has brutally and savagely murdered a Chinese university girl recently that outraged the Chinese population, this tells how violent and brutal are these Black people. So, dont be a hypocrite on China and a lackey to the Whites.

There is no East Turkistan in China, but in your delusional mind, some of the people in Xinjiang practice some form of Islam, doesnt mean you can intervene in Chinese internal affairs, so mind your own business.

See the Blacks violence and racism against Asians in the following stories:

Last edited:
His own brother chose engineering in Canada after being rejected by AKU in Karachi. :D

What I love is the rationale for hypocrisy: how does getting a second rate education help stop the perceived injustices against the developing world?
Maybe the plan is to deprive these universities of exceptional talent like OP himself, along with the 3x out of state tuition fees?

Back
Top Bottom