What's new

Muslim Students should not only go to the West for Higher education, but also the East such as China, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea

For you this is funnier
What do you know, fool, China has 10 times more mosques than that the combined number of mosques in America, Britain an Australia.

BBC :::::: British Bullshit Corporation .

Last edited:

I have every right to take advantage of the West, when the West commits injustices against the developing world.
Dude that means you're justifying whatever they do for your own benefit. Mature up, expect more from a qualified if not educated man. If you are upset with being in Canada, you can go to China by all means.

In summary, I have been to both (worked both in Canada and China), I find Canada to be easier to settle with despite all the high tech roads and trains China has to offer.

Cheers

fvcking idiot, I am saying there are other options. People do not have to choose the route my parents chose for me you idiot. You are the hypocrite. :D
Do not blame your parents for picking a route so you could have a better life. This is insulting to them. And you are free to depart for China all you want, you can establish yourself over there.

Dude that means you're justifying whatever they do for your own benefit. Mature up, expect more from a qualified if not educated man. If you are upset with being in Canada, you can go to China by all means.

In summary, I have been to both (worked both in Canada and China), I find Canada to be easier to settle with despite all the high tech roads and trains China has to offer.

Cheers

Do not blame your parents for picking a route so you could have a better life. This is insulting to them. And you are free to depart for China all you want, you can establish yourself over there.
Please dont tag me, I dont want to be tagged by you British.

Last edited:
Please dont tag me, I dont want to be tagged by you British.
Mere ghalti. Mafi magunga aap se.

It likely came by mistake when I clicked on reply. My apologies etylo.

fvcking idiot, I am saying there are other options. People do not have to choose the route my parents chose for me you idiot. You are the hypocrite. :D
Then not being a hypocrite you should leave Canada ASAP - because while my parents too may have chosen the path for me, if I am constantly advocating the east being better than the west and still sticking around in a western country it will be me who will be the biggest hypocrite accusing others of hypocrisy

For its challenges, the West -- especially North America -- does a better job of driving critical thinking and building a culture of accountability.

IMO, the "accountability" we see in East Asia is out of fear of punishment, but it doesn't emanate from a sense of building a strong team, doing your best work, and inspiring real leadership. Be it the top law firm on Wall Street or the corner 7/11, every business unit has a process that runs based on unspoken rules and sensibilities written into the heart. IMO, you don't get that spirit elsewhere and, IMO, that spirit continuously keeps America ahead of the curb.

If by God's will Pakistan gets it together, it'd benefit immensely from the overseas Pakistanis who worked in the U.S. IMO, that infusion would be a lot more beneficial than F-16s. You can ask Turkey. @SQ8

On topic, Please dont come to India, you can go to China, Phillipines, etc...

For its challenges, the West -- especially North America -- does a better job of driving critical thinking and building a culture of accountability.

IMO, the "accountability" we see in East Asia is out of fear of punishment, but it doesn't emanate from a sense of building a strong team, doing your best work, and inspiring real leadership. Be it the top law firm on Wall Street or the corner 7/11, every business unit has a process that runs based on unspoken rules and sensibilities written into the heart. IMO, you don't get that spirit elsewhere and, IMO, that spirit continuously keeps America ahead of the curb.

If by God's will Pakistan gets it together, it'd benefit immensely from the overseas Pakistanis who worked in the U.S. IMO, that infusion would be a lot more beneficial than F-16s. You can ask Turkey. @SQ8
Yes Pakistan benefits from remittances a lot.

They would, but frankly that requires a massive cultural shift(which has happened in countries before) that has included leadership.

But at the end each particular area has cultural values that come into play. Singapore and South Korea have great programs and so does China.

But not all Pakistani students will thrive there because their mentality doesn’t match with that learning style - the same way many Pakistanis dont thrive in the west and instead have to resort to services by organizations such as Axact to have other people write their papers and thesis just to get by.

The East Asians have always hated the muslim empires of the past. Amir Timur is still despised in China to this day. They like us so long as we do not rise to super power status as we once were. Be wary.

1667841556389.png

Back
Top Bottom