What's new

Muslim Students should not only go to the West for Higher education, but also the East such as China, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea

So is China greater than Islam for you?
And it’s not Chinas internal affairs because they occupy East Turkistan.
Why do you go around speaking on Kashmir when it’s “Indias internal affairs”? The same logic for Kashmir applies for East Turkistan.
Why do you go around spamming threads on American army vets injuries from Iraq and Afghanistan? That’s their “internal affairs”
Your hypocrisy is unmatched.

Difference is black man became president in usa and half black women is now vice president in usa.
China would they let a non Han Chinese ever be PM?
In usa an immigrant of any religion and ethnicity can become president. Can the same be said about China?
At least inside us mainland religions are given freedom to practice their religion. Can the same be said about China?
Make no mistake, I am one of the most anti American when it comes to their policies and their brutal history of occupations and still their occupations of many counties. But facts is still facts. Fact is that minorities in US mainland are far far better treated than they would be in China. Even Muslims are far better treated inside usa than they would be inside China.
As for East Turkistan, it’ll be free just wait till the day comes. Uyghur Mujahideen will put you mushrikis in your place.
You have been sleeping and delusional all the time, just keep it up.
If you know nothing about China but propaganda from the West, then just shut up !

Minorities in China including Uyghers have not only served as congress men or women, but as politburo members of CCP, and vice president of the the Chinese national congress the equivalent of Vice President of China.

The people in China including Uyghers are free to practice their religions including Islam, as a matter of fact, there are many times the number of Muslim mosques in China than the total numbers of mosques in the US and Britain combined.

Your delusion of Xinjiang become an independent East Turkimenistan is just your Hindu delusion nothing else, go mind your business of the racial violence and discrimination in Kashmir, the US and the West, at least those awful things dont happen in China, talk of your BS of human rights. Stop your BS now and pay you attention to the real disgusting human rights violations in the West and Kashmir instead of trying to fabricate all the lies about China all the time, you pathetic Indian. Do you know how many innocent Blacks are killed racially motivated just by the institutionalized White police force in the US each year, you idiot ?

How Chinese run their country is none of your business, period.

Vice President of Chinese National Congress or the equivalent Vice President of China, a Uygher:

1666828600830.jpeg

Arken Imirbaki (艾力更·依明巴海)
Chinese Politician

Last edited:
If you know nothing about China but propaganda from the West, then just shut up !

Minorities in China including Uyghers have not only served as congress men or women, but as politburo members of CCP, and vice chairman of the the Chinese national congress the equivalent of Vice president of China.

The people in China including Uyghers are free to practice their religions including Islam, as a matter of fact, there are many times the number of Muslim mosques in China than the total numbers of mosques in the US and Britain combined.

Your delusion of Xinjiang become an independent East Turkimenistan is just your Hindu delusion nothing else, go mind your business of the racial violence and discrimination in Kashmir, the US and the West, at least those awful things dont happen in China, talk of your BS of human rights. Stop your BS now and pay you attention to the real disgusting human rights violations in the West and Kashmir instead of trying to fabricate all the lies about China all the time, you pathetic Indian. Do you know how many innocent Blacks are killed racially motivated just by the institutionalized White police force in the US each year, you idiot ?

Vice Chairman of Chinese National Congress or the equivalent Vice President of China, a Uygher:

View attachment 889666
Chinese Politician

These bastards,
they got their just punishment:
1666830926870.png

1666831089940.png

That justice has been served.

And people were like "Oh my God, all the amputations, all the extreme pain, and suffering..."

Last edited:
Yes those are options as well.

But the education in China, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan are better than those.

You forgot to mention Uzbekistan.
I think you got kicked out of Multan so you ended up in Canada doing some menial job. You ended up moving thinking you would get women. But there is too much competition for you from other immigrants so you are starting a campaign to reduce the competition and increase your chances with women.

Only that sort of a pathetic loser would come up with advice. You realize people don't grow up speaking Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese. And most people are not thinking just education but also the idea to live there.

Japan and China would rather decline in population than allow foreign immigration and even if they allowed, nobody wants to live there after they get the education. Looks like you will have to keep on fighting other educated men for your share of women and you are as far away from them as the day you entered Toronto!

I think you got kicked out of Multan so you ended up in Canada doing some menial job. You ended up moving thinking you would get women. But there is too much competition for you from other immigrants so you are starting a campaign to reduce the competition and increase your chances with women.

Only that sort of a pathetic loser would come up with advice. You realize people don't grow up speaking Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese. And most people are not thinking just education but also the idea to live there.

Japan and China would rather decline in population than allow foreign immigration and even if they allowed, nobody wants to live there after they get the education. Looks like you will have to keep on fighting other educated men for your share of women and you are as far away from them as the day you entered Toronto!
What bullshit post is this? Not worth my time.

Vice President of Chinese National Congress or the equivalent Vice President of China, a Uygher:

View attachment 889666
Chinese Politician

Communist party does not allow religion. It even enforces this on former party officials. The party controls beliefs and thoughts. Might as well be a robot.

Communist party does not allow religion. It even enforces this on former party officials. The party controls beliefs and thoughts. Might as well be a robot.
Go shut up, get lost from my comment, I am not interested in arguing with Indian idiot that will twisted and fake facts to serve your white masters.

Are you stupid? Kashmir is disputed territory. Chinese Xinjiang is not disputed territory.

I have read certain parts of the Qu'ran and the Hadith. I have some knowledge.

Funny part these Christian nations have wronged Muslim countries, but China has not.
Kashmir is disputed why? Because they’re Muslims being occupied and oppressed .
East Turkistan isn’t disputed because it’s a whole country that was occupied and Muslims being oppressed.
East Turkistan and Kashmir are same. Just like Palestine.

At this point I doubt you’re even Pakistani. Probably some ccp bot!

The first teaching of Holy Quran is word 'Iqra' means learn. First advice/commandment of holy quaran is to learn. Rest comes much later. Unfortunately, the essence of sermon was forgotten and the rules made for particular time and condition was considered to be eternal laws and preached for all time and condition was Ignored. One most important whole musmlim ummah has to consider is to focus on teaching and learning. I am very happy that our Brothers in gulf has realized this and they are doing great in this area.

Minorities in China including Uyghers have not only served as congress men or women, but as politburo members of CCP, and vice president of the the Chinese national congress the equivalent of Vice President of China.

View attachment 889666
Chinese Politician

The whole world is well aware of your human rights abuses especially against Muslims of Occupied East Turkistan.
is just your Hindu delusion nothing else
Lool Chinese muhriski calling me a Hindu 🤣🤣. Go back to worshipping Mao you pagan.
Alhumdulliah do Islam. You mushriks are one of the biggest enemies of Islam. You are no different than pajeets. Both are pagans. You guys make your own creation god or give people god like status.

Mullah Etylo Al Mushriki just takfired me and called me hindu 🤣.

These bastards,
they got their just punishment:
View attachment 889670
View attachment 889671
That justice has been served.

And people were like "Oh my God, all the amputations, all the extreme pain, and suffering..."
Isn’t this America’s “internal affairs”

Your hypocrisy is showing.

View attachment 889672
The Afghan Taliban are Victorious! Their 20 year war is won!
It will remembered for a long time.
Afghanistan isn’t disputed territory. Stop meddling with their internal affairs you hypocrite.
Saaar Taliban gooooood mujahideen but Uyghur Chinas internal issue. Iron biraader saaar.

View attachment 889672
The Afghan Taliban are Victorious! Their 20 year war is won!
It will remembered for a long time.
Btw Uyghur mujahideen both ETIM and TIP later on were protected and still are by Taliban. TIP is still present in Afghanistan.

Me and @Zornix are both Indian 😵‍💫
This guy is the biggest hypocrite on PDF.
He’s most likely not even Pakistani. The amount of Chinese d*ck sucking he does, he has to be a paid ccp bot.
Lol imagine being a grown *** man in Canada and deciding to open pdf everyday to spam threads on why Pakistan should be Chinas de facto colony. 🤣🤣

and the Chinese dont exploit us? They had 300% markups on CPEC energy projects and billions in extra payemtns lol
Saaar iron biraaader saaar 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
The whole world is well aware of your human rights abuses especially against Muslims of Occupied East Turkistan.

Lool Chinese muhriski calling me a Hindu 🤣🤣. Go back to worshipping Mao you pagan.
Alhumdulliah do Islam. You mushriks are one of the biggest enemies of Islam. You are no different than pajeets. Both are pagans. You guys make your own creation god or give people god like status.

Mullah Etylo Al Mushriki just takfired me and called me hindu 🤣.

Isn’t this America’s “internal affairs”

Your hypocrisy is showing.

Afghanistan isn’t disputed territory. Stop meddling with their internal affairs you hypocrite.
Saaar Taliban gooooood mujahideen but Uyghur Chinas internal issue. Iron biraader saaar.

Btw Uyghur mujahideen both ETIM and TIP later on were protected and still are by Taliban. TIP is still present in Afghanistan.

This guy is the biggest hypocrite on PDF.
He’s most likely not even Pakistani. The amount of Chinese d*ck sucking he does, he has to be a paid ccp bot.
Lol imagine being a grown *** man in Canada and deciding to open pdf everyday to spam threads on why Pakistan should be Chinas de facto colony. 🤣🤣

Saaar iron biraaader saaar 🤬🤬🤬
You might not be a Hindu officially, but you are sure spiritually one, you idiot are all Anti-China just as an Indian, If you are Pakistani origin, then shame on you, maybe you should go back to your spiritual land India, you got mad calling me all the distasteful names becos you are losing the argument before facts, loser !

Back
Top Bottom