What's new

Muslim Students should not only go to the West for Higher education, but also the East such as China, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea

You might not be a Hindu officially, but you are sure spiritually one, you idiot are all Anti-China just as an Indian, If you are Pakistani origin, then shame on you, maybe you should go back to your spiritual land India, you got mad calling me all the distasteful names becos you are losing the argument before facts, loser !
Second round of applause, comrade leader 😀

Kashmir is disputed why? Because they’re Muslims being occupied and oppressed .
East Turkistan isn’t disputed because it’s a whole country that was occupied and Muslims being oppressed.
East Turkistan and Kashmir are same. Just like Palestine.

At this point I doubt you’re even Pakistani. Probably some ccp bot!
Wrong, I am a Pakistani as possibly as one can get.

Kashmir is disputed according to United Nations, not Xinjiang in China.

It's hilarious seeing people get rilled up by obvious cia psyops.

You're seeing americans project their own racism and xenophobia towards other countries and take it seriously, it's laughable.

Obvious cia shills like shayfullah and that other loser, line for line american state propaganda.

Either ignore or laugh at them and move on, only a fool takes them seriously.

americans accusing China of racism and xenophobia? Lmao

And why should China do immigration, when they are 1.4 billion strong?

You don't know everything. West does immigration because it also boosts their economies. You think they do it out of charity?

They too gain something out of immigration as well.

Yo, if China allows dual nationality with Pakistan, many businessmen would agree to that, since we share a border.
Please learn about Chinese society and stop criticising the west over every possible thing. Be objective in your analysis and not a bot.

Chinese society is incredibly nationalistic and self-centred, xenophobia is quite common. Don't confuse national political allies as anything more than a strategic relationship, that's naive.

The idea of dual nationality is out of the question.

You can't criticise the west for racism and acting in their own benefit and then praise China for the same thing. The west is far more accepting to foreigners than anywhere else. Everyone acts in their own interest because it's the most logical and right thing to do.

This guy is the biggest hypocrite on PDF.
He’s most likely not even Pakistani. The amount of Chinese d*ck sucking he does, he has to be a paid ccp bot.
Lol imagine being a grown *** man in Canada and deciding to open pdf everyday to spam threads on why Pakistan should be Chinas de facto colony. 🤣🤣

Saaar iron biraaader saaar 🤬🤬🤬
He's probably not a bot.

The population of Pakistan is severely naive and kept mentally stunted, their childish and retarded politics paired with the failed schooling system has made them incredibly out of touch with reality.

They truly see the Sino-Pakistani relationship as something more than what it really is, simply a strategic partnership which at times can be parasitic.

They don't understand the Chinese don't have allies, only self-interest and ambitions which they are willing to do anything to reach. Which I see as a positive thing for them, the problem is us for not having a similar mindset.

But they ignore the simple fact that we have nothing in common, not culturally, linguistically, religiously, phenotypically, or historically. There should be a sense of mutual respect to our national country-country partnership but this weird obsession is too much. They don't even understand Chinese society.

Please learn about Chinese society and stop criticising the west over every possible thing. Be objective in your analysis and not a bot.

Chinese society is incredibly nationalistic and self-centred, xenophobia is quite common. Don't confuse national political allies as anything more than a strategic relationship, that's naive.

The idea of dual nationality is out of the question.

You can't criticise the west for racism and acting in their own benefit and then praise China for the same thing. The west is far more accepting to foreigners than anywhere else. Everyone acts in their own interest because it's the most logical and right thing to do.
Please stop projecting.

Everything you said is merely western projection, stop projecting and learn the truth.

He's probably not a bot.

The population of Pakistan is severely naive and kept mentally stunted, their childish and retarded politics paired with the failed schooling system has made them incredibly out of touch with reality.

They truly see the Sino-Pakistani relationship as something more than what it really is, simply a strategic partnership which at times can be parasitic.

They don't understand the Chinese don't have allies, only self-interest and ambitions which they are willing to do anything to reach. Which I see as a positive thing for them, the problem is us for not having a similar mindset.

But they ignore the simple fact that we have nothing in common, not culturally, linguistically, religiously, phenotypically, or historically. There should be a sense of mutual respect to our national country-country partnership but this weird obsession is too much. They don't even understand Chinese society.
And stop pretending to be Chinese, I know it's a thing a lot of you westerners (Most likely american) like to do but you really aren't tricking anyone with two braincells.

Please stop projecting.

Everything you said is merely western projection, stop projecting and learn the truth.

And stop pretending to be Chinese, I know it's a thing a lot of you westerners (Most likely american) like to do but you really aren't tricking anyone with two braincells.
I'd prefer not to interact with Chinese bots so please don't tag me.

I can't outcompete trained CCP bots in mental gymnastics and denialism. 😹

Pretending to be Chinese?

If you yourself had two braincells, you'd just check through my comment history to see I've never claimed Chinese.

Tell the CCP to update their online bot propaganda course. 😹

They were their because if their families, college fees, house mortgage....
Have mercy on poors.
Real culprits are the ones who sent them.
True, but the people of USA also elects their leaders. The people are to be blamed as well.

Back
Top Bottom