What's new

Muslim Students should not only go to the West for Higher education, but also the East such as China, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea

Moron, I said those are options.
you would have more credibility if you exercised some options. Or get someone who exercised those options to speak out

Japan and China have some world class institutions for education. Attending a world class institution is not sufficient for a world class education.

Last edited:
Please do note that he who wants others to go to alternatives himself enjoys the benefits of the West he wishes for others to be denied. What a hypocrite!
I actually see signs of delusion and confusion. Want to boycott west but proposing Japan which is in alliance with west against eastern powers.

you would have more credibility if you exercised some options. Or get someone who exercised those options to speak out

His own brother chose engineering in Canada after being rejected by AKU in Karachi. :D

I actually see signs of delusion and confusion. Want to boycott west but proposing Japan which is in alliance with west against eastern powers.

What I love is the rationale for hypocrisy: how does getting a second rate education help stop the perceived injustices against the developing world?

Isn't it remarkable how the commiebots can see the future so clearly? :D
Its prediction by some experts in education, not by me. So, you are a White Anglo no-brain cheerleader and lapdog if I am a commiebot ?

Last edited:
Its prediction by some experts in education, not by me.

Ah yes, the "experts". :D

As long as China remains a xenophobic and authoritarian society, it will never be the leader that many dream of, and there is no inclination for either of those attributes to change anytime soon.

Idiot, also for me as well. You bloody hypocrite. :D

Unlike you, I advise others to do the same as I have done myself. Big difference. :D

Ah yes, the "experts". :D

As long as China remains a xenophobic and authoritarian society, it will never be the leader that many dream of, and there is no inclination for either of those attributes to change anytime soon.

Unlike you, I advise others to do the same as I have done myself. Big difference. :D
China doesnt want to be a leader of others unlike America that is dying to be boss of others all the time, period, if others want to come to China to study and learn, thats all their choices.

China doesnt want to be a leader of others unlike America that is dying to be boss of others all the time, period, if others want to come to China to study and learn, thats all their choices.

Sour grapes, nothing else. China is simply not ready yet to be the leader. Nor will it be ready for quite a while yet.

Sour grapes, nothing else. China is simply not ready yet to be the leader. Nor will it be ready for quite a while yet.
Are you talking of your sour grape America, sour of Chinese development, everyday that it will come up with some sanctions against China on high tech for fear of China surpassing it. And who is the xenophobic country here, before it was blacks, now its like racial discrimination and violence against Muslims and Asians that are so prevalent in America.

Are you talking of your sour grape America, sour of Chinese development, everyday that it will come up with some sanctions against China on high tech for fear of China surpassing it. And who is the xenophobic country here, before it was blacks, now its like racial discrimination and violence against Muslims and Asians that are so prevalent in America.

And yet immigrants come to USA still, while China has simply no place for them. At ALL. That is the very definition of xenophobia. Look it up. :D

Why seek education from infidel institutions? why don't they want to seek education from Islamic ones?
Because they are more knowledgeable in Academic disciplines such as Hard sciences and social sciences.

And yet immigrants come to USA still, while China has simply no place for them. At ALL. That is the very definition of xenophobia. Look it up. :D
White Americans are scared of Muslims amd Asians so unfounded, thats real xenophobia. On national level, US is so scared of China surpassing it that also is totally unfounded, thats xenophobia too. Many people want to go to America becos it is much more developed and has more economic opprtunities for them than in their own countries. China like Japan and South Korea is not an immigration country, it is already overly crowded unlike US that has much room for many more people.

Back
Top Bottom