What's new

Muslim soldier of Indian Army, barred from using 'Jai Hind', warned of a court martial.

How is saying Jai Hind instead of Durga mata ki jai is "unpatriotic"? Explain please.
That's precisely what I explained in the post you quoted.

His refusal to utter the regiment's official greeting is what is inviting disciplinary action.

It's not the saying of 'Jai Hind', but the refusal to say the unit's greeting that is the issue.

RSS guy top comparing two different countries.

Pakistan might not want non-Muslims in the armed forces. Indian Muslims don't want to join Indian armed forces. That's the difference.
Who was Mr. Abdul Hamid ?
Actually blaming India or Indians for every fault seems to be your righteous duty in PDF..... This is first of this kind of incident n you trying portraying it in rampant manner in IA....
Check one more guy Maroof Raza he would tell you........
Maroof Raza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it does not make any sense !

Jai Hind is now official salutation of Indian Army!

Also Indian Army Chief order Officers to use Jai Hind,not Good Morning.

something is fishy .

@Areesh : Anybody serving in the Punjab regiment has to say the war cry "Jo bole sau Nihal, Sat Sri akal!" irrespective of his personal faith or religion. Anybody serving in the Maratha light infantry has to say "Har har Mahadev!". These are long standing regimental traditions, and not really expressions of each individual's beliefs. The motto of the Navy is "Sha-no Varuna", although I doubt if anybody in the navy believes in Varuna (a vedic deity).

As per sunni muslims ,you are not a muslim ,but a qadiani.But according to indian govt ,you are muslim though saudi arabia and pakistan consider you not muslim.

Sunnis do encourage a lot of kitman ,love jihad ,killing kafirs. Ahmadiyya and shias don't .

I judge by actions ,not words.

I don't care what any self declared scholar or a government thinks about my faith. But the fact is, there is no such thing as kitman or Taqiyya in Sunni Islam. I do not deny your other points. But whenever someone throws accusations of Kitman or Taqiyya, I automatically assume they know nothing of Islam and just rant based on ignorance.

Another muslim hater. People in here wonder why Muslims demand affirmative action?

FYI I already have had 72 Hindu virgin girls in real life.
I dont hate Muslims man... I hate people like u...
I have Muslim frnds and My neighbours are Muslims i dnt mine spending n eating in their house. .n m atheist n strongly believe in Vedic culture n book...:::::
U live in India use its resources. .. n India government providing u free education n reservations in jobs and u hate India. .. get life dude
learn to respect the land u were born n living

@Areesh : Anybody serving in the Punjab regiment has to say the war cry "Jo bole sau Nihal, Sat Sri akal!" irrespective of his personal faith or religion. Anybody serving in the Maratha light infantry has to say "Har har Mahadev!". These are long standing regimental traditions, and not really expressions of each individual's beliefs. The motto of the Navy is "Sha-no Varuna", although I doubt if anybody in the navy believes in Varuna (a vedic deity).

then these traditions need to be changed instead of forcing it on the minorities. Nobody in PA has a right to force Christian officers to say Nara e Takbeer instead of Pakistan Zindabad. If it is against their belief then nothing wrong if they don't follow it.

As per sunni muslims ,you are not a muslim ,but a qadiani.But according to indian govt ,you are muslim though saudi arabia and pakistan consider you not muslim.

Sunnis do encourage a lot of kitman ,love jihad ,killing kafirs. Ahmadiyya and shias don't .

I judge by actions ,not words.

I am a sunni and no we don't even know kitman let alone following it a lot as you claim. Go and correct your RSS teacher who has taught you this filth.

U live in India use its resources. .. n India government providing u free education n reservations in jobs and u hate India. .. get life dude
learn to respect the land u were born n living
Where did I say I hate India? I ahte people like you.

@pursuit of happiness
Improve your comprehension skills. I said that Pakistani government might want non-Muslims in armed forces.

India might want Muslims in armed forces but we Indian Muslims don't want to join. Mainly due to discrimination and since the enemy country is Pakistan which also happens to an Islamic state.

Baba go n join Uganda Army.....
Else go to ISIS to serve your mullah grown beard .....:enjoy:
Give us proof that Indian Army discriminate on religious lines.....

why no "nara e taqbeer" ?

Crappy headline, basically the guy refused to say the motto of the regiment saying it was against Islam and hence is feeling the heat.

Then no offense. ... sorry
I will edit it
Bt ur posts clearly showin it
If you hate for my reservation demands post. Then you should hate majority of Indian Muslims too since they too think like that.

then these traditions need to be changed instead of forcing it on the minorities. Nobody in PA has a right to force Christian officers to say Nara e Takbeer instead of Pakistan Zindabad. If it is against their belief then nothing wrong if they don't follow it.

Isn't the motto of the Pak army "A follower of none but Allah, The fear of Allah, Jihad for Allah"?

BTW it's not just minorities who are forced to use greetings of a different religion, as I mentioned. Hindus have to use Sikh slogans if they serve in certain regiments. Christians, Parsis, atheists all seem to use these slogans without being too bothered about it.

But yes, I am inclined to agree that religious slogans should nto be forced. However, that is how regimental traditions have been for decades (some for centuries), so there is no way they can be changed.

Back
Top Bottom