What's new

Muslim soldier of Indian Army, barred from using 'Jai Hind', warned of a court martial.

Another muslim hater. People in here wonder why Muslims demand affirmative action?

FYI I already have had 72 Hindu virgin girls in real life.

You just confirmed what the likes of RSS and VHP have been saying about Love-Jihad. Glad that those who indulge in it are also being candid about it.:sarcastic:

Isn't the motto of the Pak army "A follower of none but Allah, The fear of Allah, Jihad for Allah"?

BTW it's not just minorities who are forced to use greetings of a different religion, as I mentioned. Hindus have to use Sikh slogans if they serve in certain regiments. Christians, Parsis, atheists all seem to use these slogans without being too bothered about it.

But yes, I am inclined to agree that religious slogans should nto be forced. However, that is how regimental traditions have been for decades (some for centuries), so there is no way they can be changed.

Motto are not supposed to be recited everyday or at every war front.

As for they can't be changed. If they can't be changed then they shouldn't be force on someone either.

why no "nara e taqbeer" ?
For the same reason there is no "Jesus is the only path to salvation" or "Onward, christian soldiers" - because no regiments in India evolved from a muslim or christian or Jewish tradition. The reasons are historic.

You just confirmed what the likes of RSS and VHP have been saying about Love-Jihad. Glad that those who indulge in it are also being candid about it
Listen you troll, Indian Muslims have always said that constitution allows to marry and convert Hindu girls.

Its secular Hindus who are offended by the usage of term love-jihad.

Does it say anywhere that he will be court martialled if doesnt say 'ram ram'!? Or is it a addition of the OP !?

Motto are not supposed to be recited everyday or at every war front.

As for they can't be changed. If they can't be changed then they shouldn't be force on someone either.
I am inclined to agree with you, but I will reserve judgement for now.

Listen you troll, Indian Muslims have always said that constitution allows to marry and convert Hindu girls.

Its secular Hindus who are offended by the usage of term love-jihad.

Where did I say the Constitution doesn't allow interreligious marriage or conversion? But even Muslims can legally have only 4 wives. If you're saying you bedded 72 Hindu girls, you're exactly the guy the RSS and VHP refer to when they talk about Love Jihad.:lol:

If you hate for my reservation demands post. Then you should hate majority of Indian Muslims too since they too think like that.
Reservations hurting India very bad.... causing massive brain drain
N
Indian Muslims are no longer minority. ..
They are pumpin out too many n too fast

:lol: why your secular army wants to impose Ram Ram jay mata ki instead of "Jay Hind"?

:what: he said jay hind. so why he should be asked to replace jay hind with ram ram? seems your officials wants extremism not this Muslim soldier
Well someone must give answer of my questions.I dont point anyone.
Then I will give the answer for that.

No on both counts. But saying Love-Jihad is a real phenomenon isn't against the Law either.
What do you mean by love-jihad exactly?
Marrying and converting Hindu girls is love jihad? If thats the case you call it love-jihad. Its has been happening since ages fyi.
It will increase tremendously in coming years. So be prepared for some mirchi.

Back
Top Bottom