What's new

Muslim soldier of Indian Army, barred from using 'Jai Hind', warned of a court martial.

What do you mean by love-jihad exactly?
Marrying and converting Hindu girls is love jihad? If thats the case you call it love-jihad. Its has been happening since ages fyi.
It will increase tremendously in coming years. So be prepared for some mirchi.

Good Luck in your endeavours. Why do you refer to chillies so many times btw? Compensating for something?:lol:

Time for new country

Time for new country[/quot

35d61f4653c566d0d32e29ce3f74f903._.jpg

Makes not much sense here.

"Har Har Mahadev" is a battle cry I have heard of, those above
I think it's not the battle cry, it's the greeting that is the issue. Many regiments have "Ram, Ram" as the standard greeting to officers. I thought VKS changed all greetings to "Jai Hind".

Have you ever served in the Army? Obviously not as you are blissfully unaware of the traditions of the different regiments of the Indian Army.

This guy was from one of the battalions of the Rajputana Rifles Regiment which has the salutation: 'Ram Ram' and 'Jai Mata di', as per the rules of the Raj Rif Regiment.

For eg. the Assam Regiment has the salutation-'Tagra Raho', The JAT Regiment-'Ram Ram', Madras Regiment-'Namaskar', and so on....

Therefore if you are serving in the Assam Regiment, the salutation will be Tagra raho and NOT Jai Hind or Ram Ram.

This has been the tradition of regiments for decades, since their inception as part of the Indian Army.

So what is wrong in saying 'Jai Mata di'?? Mata is mother which is India. This means 'hail to mother India'. So is it anti national or religious hatred or extremism saying, 'Jai Mata di'?

This is total bullshit! Bloody stupid issue. That guy should be taken to task and sacked forthwith for defying regimental traditions. Period!.

Don't make a fool of us. Everyone knows that' Jai Mata Di' does not mean Hail Mother India. It is a salutation for Goddess Durga.

Is there any Regiment in India which says Allah-O-Akbar? No, there isnt. As of now, our Army is majorly Hindu Army. Muslims unfortunately are not represented well.

Well to be fair, "Jai mata di" is usually used in a religious context to refer to a godess. And "Ram Ram" is obviously religious.

But I don't understand what the harm is in a greeting. He can make it clear that he doesn't believe in a godess or ram, and he has every right not to. I've never heard of hindus or atheists refusing to say "Sri Waheguruji ki khalsa, Sri Waheguru ki fateh!" in Punjab regiments or SLI. There are christians, atheists, and many others serving in the army as well. Heck, wasn't Field Marshal Manekshaw a Parsi, who served in and commanded a Gurkha regiment? Did he object to using "Jai mahakali, Ayo Gorkhali!"?
ram ram is used as greeting in my area even muslim says ram ram to greet each other. This is a tradition of thousand year old and even after converting to islam they didn't change their tradition.

Another muslim hater. People in here wonder why Muslims demand affirmative action?

FYI I already have had 72 Hindu virgin girls in real life.
And yet, they remained virgins even after!!
No wonder you seem to be so fascinated by 'chillies', are you trying to tell us something 'bout yourself?

That's precisely what I explained in the post you quoted.

His refusal to utter the regiment's official greeting is what is inviting disciplinary action.

It's not the saying of 'Jai Hind', but the refusal to say the unit's greeting that is the issue.
Why after 22 years of service? Apparently he was pis$ed off when a junior officer was sent to Sudan in his place, and again pis$ed off when he was transferred from his comfort zone to another area. He seems to be one of those fellows who wants to stay in a comfortable posting and remain there till he retires. Bringing up such allegations of discrimination will put a stay on his transfer and he can safely live the rest of his remaining two years of service in Delhi.
This is just plain 'extortion'. IMHO.

Don't make a fool of us. Everyone knows that' Jai Mata Di' does not mean Hail Mother India. It is a salutation for Goddess Durga.
Don't talk like a bonehead. That's your interpretation.
Is there any Regiment in India which says Allah-O-Akbar? No, there isnt.
Good God! Stop rationalizing your stupid arguments. Why no 'Allah-O-Akbar' salutations? Because there is no pure Muslim Regiment in the Indian Army. And by the way even no Pakistani regiment, though pure Muslims, have this salutation of 'Allah-O-Akbar'!!!
As of now, our Army is majorly Hindu Army. Muslims unfortunately are not represented well.
So whose fault is it that only a few Muslims want to join the defence forces? Go ask them.

Those responsible will be prosecuted. because this is India. Every Indian has right to say Jai Hind...
The Indian Army does not make those distinctions. Each unit has its own battle cry. Jai Hindi is a generic term that every unit can use.

Nobody is stopping him from saying Jai Hind.

It's in his terms on conduct that he must abide by. Just like an atheist soldier must shout Jai Mata Di in a Rajput unit.

ask your Indian army persons who had claimed so.

If you read the news you will know that infact its those officers/persons in Indian Army who wanted to infuse religious hatred and extremism by forcing the Muslim cleric in Indian army to say the following which is more close to Hindu concepts

"Subedar Ishrat Ali alleges his commanding officer has served him a notice warning him to "rise above narrow mindedness", and instead salute by using "Ram, Ram" and "Jai Mata Di" — the official battalion slogans — or face "disciplinary action". Ali told ET from Bikaner that he has protested and written to his superior officers.

Source: Muslim soldier of Indian Army, barred from using 'Jai Hind', warned of a court martial.
@paritosh
"Uttar Pradesh chief minister Akhilesh Yadav alleging that his superior officers have censured him for using the slogan because it "sends a message of religious hatred and extremism".
Source:
https://defence.pk/threads/muslim-soldier-of-indian-army-barred-from-using-jai-hind-warned-of-a-court-martial.334560/#ixzz3DgEXcLWY

This allegation is made by Akhilesh Yadav.

In the Sikh regiment, everyone says Jo bole so nihaal. Creating a fuss where none exists.

Last edited:
And they wonder why 35% Muslims don't make up even 2% of Indian armed forces.
Simple. ..those faggots are busy selling fruits, meat at the butchery shop, repairing chappies and shoes busy producing little mujhaidind's at every stroke of a minute. What better do u expect from these ghetto dwellers? one wonders why they are so backward?

Is there any Regiment in India which says Allah-O-Akbar? No, there isnt. As of now, our Army is majorly Hindu Army. Muslims unfortunately are not represented well.
IA is voluntary. Don't join it. You can also try remedying the situation by lodging a case in the ICJ and declare IA illegal like Waffen SS.
Then go and die to prove this appreciation.
ISIS sympathizer logic.

@Indischer - I can see you are counter trolling successfully in this thread started by a (possibly) crazy Indophobic troll. Me likes :D

The Indian Army does not make those distinctions. Each unit has its own battle cry. Jai Hindi is a generic term that every unit can use.

Nobody is stopping him from saying Jai Hind.

It's in his terms on conduct that he must abide by. Just like an atheist soldier must shout Jai Mata Di in a Rajput unit.

@paritosh
"Uttar Pradesh chief minister Akhilesh Yadav alleging that his superior officers have censured him for using the slogan because it "sends a message of religious hatred and extremism".
Source:
https://defence.pk/threads/muslim-soldier-of-indian-army-barred-from-using-jai-hind-warned-of-a-court-martial.334560/#ixzz3DgEXcLWY

This allegation is made by Akhilesh Yadav.

In the Sikh regiment, everyone says Jo bole so nihaal. Creating a fuss where none exists.
I'd also say fairly shoddy reporting by TOI, well that is nothing new, but I really hope they try to understand some things before reporting on the army :( This sort of boneheaded reporting needs to advised against, and can be quite damaging for people who dont know better.

I'd also say fairly shoddy reporting by TOI, well that is nothing new, but I really hope they try to understand some things before reporting on the army :( This sort of boneheaded reporting needs to advised against, and can be quite damaging for people who dont know better.
The tail of a dog can't be straightened. Let's just accept that in a democracy like ours, educated trolls and morons will just continue to exist.

Back
Top Bottom