What's new

Muslim population grows up to almost 1.6 Billion.

How are infighting's related to Population.5 Decades ago East Asia and Islamic World was at the same level in Poverty.East Asia has also seen it's share of Infighting's,wars,Dictators,Massacres,Feminines and everything else.

But now look where most countries of East Asia have either already reached or are on their way of becoming Powerful countries if not as successful as Europe.Soon east Asia will outgun both Europeans and Americans in growth.

So how do you think they reached this stage.By decreasing Population NO.Still most of East Asian cities have greater Populations than some Islamic Countries.

It is fallacy created by west that huge Populations are harmful.I bet you in a decade the world will realize truth about Population.

Ok Pak which east asian country are we talking about for which the boon has been population. If population was such a boon then china would have had never implemented 1 child per couple policy. And if you consider the riches of Arabs an achievement then sorry it was eventual then hard work.

In Islamic world Turkey is the only country which can be really said to be modern and developed but their is hardly anything Islamic in it at the national level.

How are infighting's related to Population.5 Decades ago East Asia and Islamic World was at the same level in Poverty.East Asia has also seen it's share of Infighting's,wars,Dictators,Massacres,Feminines and everything else.

But now look where most countries of East Asia have either already reached or are on their way of becoming Powerful countries if not as successful as Europe.Soon east Asia will outgun both Europeans and Americans in growth.

So how do you think they reached this stage.By decreasing Population NO.Still most of East Asian cities have greater Populations than some Islamic Countries.

Infightings are not related to population, but it is related to poverty and backwardness. By mentioning east asia you'd mean Far East? Japan was big power during the world war II, they had industry, experts, system, the base etc. despite a very bad defeat they stood on their feet again not because of population, but because they managed the defeat in a briliant way. they had the brain to use, but the main problem with the muslims is that we never learn from our mistakes, the other people do learn great deal of things from their past.

It is fallacy created by west that huge Populations are harmful.I bet you in a decade the world will realize truth about Population.

here you go, thats another thing.

Samika you dont know what i was talking about son.
You took it the wrong way & apperantly you are right in your view but it does not prove that Muslim Brotherhood does not exist .

The existance ot Muslim Brotherhood & Muslims abusing it are two different concepts and as far the Ghaza goes you must admit that its a senstive region and cant sustain another war , Arabs do what they can on the political front & now it seems that an Independant Palestinian state will come into being.

As per the Bombings , i dont consider them a part of us as they are wrong in what they do.

You have never been to saudi arabia i suspect but my family has been living there for decades & i know that most of the Indians working in KSA are Muslims so is the case with UAE but offcourse other minorities are there too.

Being close to your sibblings isolate you from the rest of the community ?

I dont think so , same goes with the Islamic Brotherhood we are sibblings but belong to different nationalities and speak different languages.

It makes us the most diverse and Multicultural religion in the world from Kosovo and Bosnia in EU to Indonesia and Malaysia. It does not make us an Isolated one.

Regards:

Rest is fine, the only thing you missed is that I am a daughter not son..:D

I pray they all (1.6 Billion) be honest, humble, family man and hardworking people. They love education and hate cumulative of wealth by greed.

And how's that? They are doing pretty, doesn't matter how they are doing it//
Management says- Management is getting work done through others. ...

Oh I think without resources and money, bangladesh is very forward..

You gotta get up pretty early to get under my skin :coffee:.

Maybe I was not not clear enough about the Saudis. I was not pointing about their wealth, rather their dependencies for any skilled labor, even for management. BTW your line about management sounds from a book by Koontz, is it ?

I am amazed that people are thanking fallstuff's post. How smart was that? Or you guys think that's how you should treat females?

Thank God I am in India.

Nah at some places in continent people cant resist girls in Jeans and you are expecting them to take pills from a women. :no:

Lady it happens only in India that all guys fear the women......... and for obvious reasons.:lol:

I pray they all (1.6 Billion) be honest, humble, family man and hardworking people. They love education and hate cumulative of wealth by greed.

According to some sources the Actual population is 1.8 Billion but it would be clarified after Indian census.

If the Muslim Population crosses 2 Billion mark that would replace christianity as the Dominant religion of the world and it would be the Fullfilment of a Prophecy Inshallah.

I am amazed that people are thanking fallstuff's post. How smart was that? Or you guys think that's how you should treat females?

Thank God I am in India.

His post is funny, nothing else, get a sense of humour Maam and it would not hurt to play along a light conversation rather than fume out with anger.

And what has thanking someone got to do with treating women anyway.

Infightings are not related to population, but it is related to poverty and backwardness. By mentioning east asia you'd mean Far East? Japan was big power during the world war II, they had industry, experts, system, the base etc. despite a very bad defeat they stood on their feet again not because of population, but because they managed the defeat in a briliant way. they had the brain to use, but the main problem with the muslims is that we never learn from our mistakes, the other people do learn great deal of things from their past.

here you go, thats another thing.

Yes by East Asia i meant Far East and South East Asia.And this includes but is not limited to Japan.It includes everyone from Malaysia to south Korea from Taiwan to Vietnam and how can one forget our dear old China.You see they all suffered from the same Problems as we do and they have more Populations then Muslims.

They have also suffered from the same problems as we did.But now they are not suffering anymore.How did they achieved it?not by reducing Populations.

As Far China one child Policy is concerned in my opinion it has already created social Problems in China.Such as there is now more competition for girls and in the long run it would create Problems such as Population aging.

As Far as Japan is concerned i Bet you that we in 1947 had more infrastructure than Japan did.What systems had been left.What base was there.There wasn't building standing due to day and night American bombing raids.But they again climbed to the top.They did so without putting caps on population.

You gotta get up pretty early to get under my skin :coffee:.

Maybe I was not not clear enough about the Saudis. I was not pointing about their wealth, rather their dependencies for any skilled labor, even for management. BTW your line about management sounds from a book by Koontz, is it ?

lol still reading books? It's a general definition, you can find it in thousands of books.

Dependency is everywhere. The world needs their resources and they need skills. People need employment. Arab provides it. Everything complements each other.

Think global not local.

And you need to sleep a little extra to deduct my exgesis. :azn:

His post is funny, nothing else, get a sense of humour Maam and it would not hurt to play along a light conversation rather than fume out with anger.

And what has thanking someone got to do with treating women anyway.

No point stretching this argument. Chill!!

No point stretching this argument. Chill!!

Yup, thats the word, you should contemplate doing that or get on the bandwagon and help increase muslim population. :lol:

Sorry had to make that joke, now I am out of here.

Yup, thats the word, you should contemplate doing that or get on the bandwagon and help increase muslim population. :lol:

Sorry had to make that joke, now I am out of here.

Buddy the bandwagon is already overloaded and the horses have their tongue out feeding their masters.

Back
Top Bottom