What's new

Muslim Philosopher Says Islam Has Given Birth To Monsters, Needs Reform

No parent in their rightful mind today would marry off their daughters at such young age as 16, not in the West at least.
No of course not...But at 16 they allow you to sleep around at that age...its much safer to do that I guess :)

You know you dont accidentally get legal responsibilities....all that is too harmful at 16...Hence we also have people still unmarried around 40 thanks to the habit of running away from the word LEGAL RESPONSIBILITIES...

But its common place in Arab world to arrange marriage between 12-13 years to old buffoons of at least age 50. What is logic in that?
I dont think it is only in Arab world...Mind I remind you it was in UK where 15 yr or was she 16yr old became a mother to the child of a 12 yr old boy or something...I dont see logic in that but I dont blame it to Christianity nor to atheism....
A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, - Romance - Nairaland
- yes was later disproved but the 13 yr old accepted it for few days meaning he obviously was involved to think that he could father the child!
Heck many are proud to hit parenthood without needing the legal binding papers called marriage which actually gives people right or is supposed to
Britain's youngest parents are 12 year old girl who gave birth to baby with boy, 13 | Daily Mail Online

Strange I dont see (yup your wiki- I dont use it for anything but definitions and right now it is defining who is the youngest mother) any Muslim country in this list:
List of youngest birth mothers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, killing is the last resort, but that doesn't seem to bother those who follow apostasy laws in Muslim countries. I have read news of Muslims who got killed for converting to Christianity.
Well, then blame the country why blame the religion when religion gave them a variety of laws to choose from...its not the religion's fault to only pick one but the individual trigger happy idiots who do!

And as far as child marriages is concerned it was the pre-Islamic Arabs who buried their female child coz it was a burden...

If some still practice it ...it shouldnt be blamed on Islam coz even some Indians did it till laws came in place...but some still manage

Same is the case for child marriages it is as old as human beings and unrelated to Islam...All Islam did was put an age....of sane mind, puberty and consent (none of which existed before not as a law neither in the religion)

how would a normal Muslim like me know what is 'true' Islam, yet alone an outsider like you?
Just like how a "normal" human being finds out stuff....Knowledge really is a key only those who seek it are enlightened rest are just rubbish people looking for an excuse

One should ask why @Solomon2 loves to post fake people and their stories over real stories like he didnt even bother about the 100 plus Muslim SCHOLARS (yea people with degree in the field) who signed a letter ...something this guy wouldnt right as it is the truth!

Or how MANY individually codemn such crap...But no he picks up ONLY self proclaimed PHILOSOPHERS apparently self proclaimed people are of more importance!
are you familiar with the term " retarded indian bigot, who pretends to be white"

He will definitely score points in the West with those remarks. I dunno if he is contributing to solving the problem other than reinventing the wheel.

Countries:

Rank Country Name % girls married before 18
1 Niger 75 (Niger is a secular country and separation of state and religion is guaranteed by Article 3 of the 2010 Constitution as well as Article 175 which dictate that future amendments or revisions might not modify the secular nature of the republic of Niger. In addition, religious freedom is protected by Article 30 of the same constitution. )
2 Chad 68 (Chad is a religiously diverse country. The 1993 census found that 54% of Chadians were Muslim (48% Sunni, 21% Shia and 4% Ahmadi), 20% Roman Catholic, 14% Protestant, 10% animist and 3% atheist. None of these religious traditions are monolithic. Animism includes a variety of ancestor and place-oriented religions whose expression is highly specific. Islam is expressed in diverse ways. Christianity arrived in Chad with the French and American missionaries; as with Chadian Islam, it syncretises aspects of pre-Christian religious beliefs.)
3 Central African Republic 68 (According to the 2003 national census, 80.3% of the population is Christian—51.4% Protestant and 28.9% Roman Catholic—and 15% is Muslim. Indigenous belief (animism) is also practiced, and many indigenous beliefs are incorporated into Christian and Islamic practice)
4 Bangladesh 66
5 Guinea 63 (Guinea is approximately 85 percent Muslim, 8 percent Christian, with 7 percent adhering to indigenous religious beliefs. Much of the population, both Muslim and Christian, also incorporate indigenous African beliefs into their outlook.)

CHILD MARRIAGE AROUND THE WORLD
- POVERTY AND CHILD MARRIAGE
- EDUCATION AND CHILD MARRIAGE

- HEALTH AND CHILD MARRIAGE
- VIOLENCE AND CHILD MARRIAGE
RELIGION AND CHILD MARRIAGE =
  • No one religious affiliation was associated with child marriage, according to a 2007 ICRW study. Rather, a variety of religions are associated with child marriage in countries throughout the world.

Child Marriage Facts and Figures | ICRW

My question: Why is Islam going to trial for people who dont even follow it?

If you follow this: Top Five Countries With Highest Rates of Child Marriage
India is also included.....

My question again: Why is Islam going to trial for people who dont even follow it?

Does this verse provided apostate to Islam with a magic force field which would deflect the Sword that would be swung to cut his neck? A punishment proscribed by Sharia and implemented by most of muslim world.These muslim countries have legions of Koran Hafiz in their employ, you cannot gripe about ignorance of Koran as an excuse.
Either this is a display of stupidity or you have not an iota of knowledge of what you are babbling about!

But let me just answer for the sake of embarrassing you:

1stly, Shariah is not a book dropped from Heaven...it is derived from Quran and Hadith...1 verse from the Quran can break every shitty stereotype people of your likes use! And that verse I presented! Now if you want to be the media dog go ahead and bark but EACH and EVERY Muslim knows what I quoted broke any word that can be said against the punishment!

It is ignorant people like you who cant pick this verse to "use as a magic force field" (dear GOD come out of your delusion of Islam bashing already)...Had they bothered educated themselves they would have been able to present it as the "magic force field" it is!

Let me guess you dont even know what is Quran Hafiz?

This is an example of what you people were arguing.
And your type of people well yea this here fits it:

Indeed. But still a Muslim though. You however are a Hindutva troll, no one considers you a decent human never mind being a Muslim.

No of course not...But at 16 they allow you to sleep around at that age...its much safer to do that I guess
Its called teenage-s3x and is voluntary. Nobody force these young boys and girls to experiment s3x as part of their natural development. Its nothing like forced marriage and thus forced rape as what is common in Muslim countries. Young girls who know nothing about s3x are married off to much older men. Is there any logic in that?

You know you dont accidentally get legal responsibilities....all that is too harmful at 16...Hence we also have people still unmarried around 40 thanks to the habit of running away from the word LEGAL RESPONSIBILITIES...
So you think a 16 year old would know what legal responsibilities even mean?

I dont think it is only in Arab world...Mind I remind you it was in UK where 15 yr or was she 16yr old became a mother to the child of a 12 yr old boy or something...I dont see logic in that but I dont blame it to Christianity nor to atheism....
Yes, its called teenage pregnancy, a natural outcome of unprotected s3x. Here young generation is taught all about s3x in school curriculum. Yet some foolish kids wanna try unprotected one just for chills, and hence the outcome. No one, and I mean no one here applaud unprotected s3x here before marriage.

- yes was later disproved but the 13 yr old accepted it for few days meaning he obviously was involved to think that he could father the child!
Yes, biologically that 13 year old boy was child's father. But still the girl, mother, wasn't raped as is the case with most arranged forced marriages. It was voluntary s3x but happened unprotected, and it its discouraged among teens here.

Heck many are proud to hit parenthood without needing the legal binding papers called marriage which actually gives people right or is supposed to
Not many. In fact teenage pregnancy is fought in every arena here; in schools, at home, at clubs etc. Teens must know the facts about unprotected s3x before they try it before marriage.

Strange I dont see (yup your wiki- I dont use it for anything but definitions and right now it is defining who is the youngest mother) any Muslim country in this list:
Youngest mother is not question of debate. Debate is voluntary or involuntary s3x. And fact remains that arrange marriages of young girls is forced rape. How many young girls would voluntary marry a man thrice their age? :D

Well, then blame the country why blame the religion when religion gave them a variety of laws to choose from...its not the religion's fault to only pick one but the individual trigger happy idiots who do!
Because these man derive the justification of marrying young girls from Islamic traditions, thats why!

Same is the case for child marriages it is as old as human beings and unrelated to Islam...All Islam did was put an age....of sane mind, puberty and consent (none of which existed before not as a law neither in the religion)
LOL. Islam did not put any age, if you read the works of Imam Khomeini you would know better.

An excerpt from ‘Hal Ataaka Hadeeth ur-Raafidah’ by the late Sheikh Abu Mus’abaz-Zarqaawi:
“The author of the book ‘For Allah, Then For History’ [1] mentions to us an event that took place before his very eyes, when al-Khomeini [2] was living in Iraq, and was visiting an Iranian individual by the name of Sayyid Sahib.
He says: ‘Sayyid Sahib was joyous with our visit, and we arrived at his house around the time of Dhuhr. So, he prepared for us a lavish dinner, and called some of his relatives, who came to see us, and the house became crowded in celebration of our presence.
Sayyid Sahib then requested that we spend that night at his home, to which the Imam agreed. When it was night time, we were given our supper, and the guests would take the Imam’s hand and kiss it, and they would ask him questions, with him answering their questions.
When it was time to sleep, the guests had all left, except for the inhabitants of the house. Al-Khomeini laid his eyes on a young girl who, despite being only four or five years of age, was very beautiful.
So, the Imam requested from her father, Sayyid Sahib, that he spend the night with her in order to enjoy her. Her father happily agreed, and Imam al-Khomeini spent the night with the girl in his arms, and we could hear her crying and screaming [through the night].’”
When Imam Ayatollah Khomeini Raped a 4-year old girl خميني هتك ناموس كودك | The Muslim Issue

“A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed.A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other s3xual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed.
A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man’s four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl’s sister.”
— Ayatollah Khomeini, Tahrir al-Vasyleh, Fourth Edition, Darol Elm, Qom, Iran, 1990.

Yet you question why pedophilia is an open secret in Muslim societies?

My question again: Why is Islam going to trial for people who dont even follow it?

Good post.

Islam is on trial because majority of Muslims drag Islam into everything from bathroom, to restaurants, to offices to parliaments, to rag of paper constitutions.

If these ignoramus Muslims leave Islam in the mosque where it belongs.

Then no one will put Islam on trial. No one.

Its called teenage-s3x and is voluntary. Nobody force these young boys and girls to experiment s3x as part of their natural development. Its nothing like forced marriage and thus forced rape as what is common in Muslim countries. Young girls who know nothing about s3x are married off to much older men. Is there any logic in that?
1stly you said so yourself FORCED....Islam already says no forcing in religion....no compulsion in religion...

So no that is not part of any religion and I already answered about your "Muslim country" rant

So you think a 16 year old would know what legal responsibilities even mean?
Maybe not 16 yr olds of the TECHNICALLY ADVANCED 21st century but there were many Queens, warriors, generals who were 15-16 to prove they are mentally ready to know what something as responsibility means if they are not busy being bubbled wrapped by protection! And hence 16 yr old BACK THEN was acceptable age and even Science proves it!

Yes, its called teenage pregnancy, a natural outcome of unprotected s3x. Here young generation is taught all about s3x in school curriculum. Yet some foolish kids wanna try unprotected one just for chills, and hence the outcome. No one, and I mean no one here applaud unprotected s3x here before marriage.

1stly, There is teenage pregnancy as accident then
there is Its called teenage-s3x and is voluntary.
Sex should never be a play like marriage isnt

As for no one applauding it...They actually have youngest British mothers on tabs

Youngest mother is not question of debate. Debate is voluntary or involuntary s3x. And fact remains that arrange marriages of young girls is forced rape.
I never agreed on involuntary or arranged marriages...As I have said marriage in Islam relies on 3-4 principles :

Stable mental mind
Puberty
Consent of the girl

When you have consent it is also known as voluntary!

How many young girls would voluntary marry a man thrice their age?

Really?

15 Years

David Brenner . . . Tai Babilonia
Michael Flatley . . . Lisa Murphy
Sean Penn . . . Charlize Theron
John Ritter . . . Amy Yasbeck
Jerry Soloman . . . Nancy Kerrigan
Roger Vadim . . . Catherine Deneuve
---------------
16 Years

Richard Dean Anderson . . . Apryl Prose
Luc Besson . . . Milla Jovovich
Richard Brinkmann . . . Mena Suvari
David Carradine . . . Marina Benjamin
Tom Cruise . . . Katie Holmes
John Derek . . . Linda Evans
Kevin Kline . . . Pheobe Cates
Robert Lange . . . Shania Twain
Ric Ocasek . . . Paulina Porizkova
J.D. Salinger . . . Jean Miller (He: 30. She: 14 when first met in 1949, a platonic relationship at first with mother's knowledge.)
Olivier Sarkozy . . . Mary-Kate Olsen
Bruce Willis . . . Karen McDougal
---------------
17 Years

George Clooney . . . Amal Alamuddin
Dustin Hoffman . . . Lisa Gottsegan
Dennis Quaid . . . Kimberly Buffington
Charles Saatchi . . . Nigella Lawson
Jerry Seinfeld . . . Jennifer Crittenden
Jean Todt . . . Michelle Yeoh
Donald Trump . . . Marla Maples
---------------
18 Years

Fabian Forte . . . Andrea Patrick
Don Johnson . . . Kelley Phleger
Paul McCartney . . . Nancy Shevell
John Mellencamp . . . Elaine Irwin
John O'Hurley . . . Lisa Mesloh
Gene Roddenberry . . . Majel Barrett
Christian Slater . . . Brittany Lopez
Patrick Stewart . . . Wendy Neuss
---------------
19 Years

Cary Grant . . . Betsy Drake
Anthony Hopkins . . . Stella Arroyave
Steve Martin . . . Kristin Davis
David Schwimmer . . . Zoe Buckman
---------------
20 Years

Prince Albert II of Monaco . . . Charlene Wittstock
Nicolas Cage . . . Alice Kim
John Rhys-Davies . . . Lisa Manning
Tony Curtis . . . Christine Kaufman
Les Moonves . . . Julie Chen
Stanley Tucci . . . Felicity Blunt
---------------
21 Years

Warren Beatty . . . Annette Bening
Peter Brant . . . Stephanie Seymour
Lee Majors . . . Karen Velez
Robert Redford . . . Sibylle Szaggars
Jerry Seinfeld . . . Shoshanna Lonstein
---------------
22 Years

Phil Collins . . . Orianne Cevey
Kevin Costner . . . Christine Baumgarten
Peter Gabriel . . . Meabh Flynn
Edward M. Kennedy . . . Victoria Reggie
Wayne Newton . . . Kathleen McCrane
Laurence Olivier . . . Joan Plowright
Carlo Ponti . . . Sophia Loren
Alan Thicke . . . Gina Tolleson
---------------
23 Years

Orson Bean . . . Alley Mills
Flavio Briatore . . . Heidi Klume
Harrison Ford . . . Calista Flockhart
John Forsythe . . . Nicole Carter
Frank Gifford . . . Kathie Lee Gifford (Kathie Lee Epstein)(same birthday: August 16)
Merle Haggard . . . Theresa Lane
Mick Jagger . . . L'Wren Scott
George Lazenby . . . Pam Shriver
Aristotle Onassis . . . Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy
Sylvester Stallone . . . Jennifer Flavin
Steven Tyler . . . Erin Brady
Bruce Willis . . . Brooke Burns
Bruce Willis . . . Emma Heming
Bruce Willis . . . Emily Sandberg
---------------
24 Years

Hugh Hefner . . . Barbi Benton
Judd Hirsch . . . Bonni (wife)
Rich Little . . . Catherine Brown
Malcolm McDowell . . . Kelley Kuhr
Chuck Norris . . . Gena O'Kelley
Fred Thompson . . . Jeri Kehn
Donald Trump . . . Melania Knauss
---------------
25 Years

Humphrey Bogart . . . Lauren Bacall
Robert Conrad . . . LaVelda Fann
Michael Douglas . . . Catherine Zeta-Jones (same birthday: September 25)
Richard Harris . . . Ann Turkel
Benjamin Harrison . . . Mary Dimmick (He: 62, 23nd U.S. President [married after leaving office]. She: 37. Year: 1896.)
Christopher Knight . . . Adrianne Curry
Norman Lear . . . Lyn Davis
George Lucas . . . Mellody Hobson
Paul McCartney . . . Heather Mills
Rod Stewart . . . Rachel Hunter
Mike Todd . . . Elizabeth Taylor
Bruce WIllis . . . Nadia Bjorlin
---------------
26 Years

Alec Baldwin . . . Hilaria Baldwin (Hilaria Thomas)
René Angélil . . . Celine Dion
Charles Dance . . . Shambhala Marthe
Kelsey Grammer . . . Kayte Walsh
Mick Jagger . . . Luciana Morad
Larry King . . . Shawn Southwick
Steve Martin . . . Anne Stringfield
Barry Newman . . . Angela Spilker
---------------
27 Years

Jeff Goldblum . . . Catherine Wreford
David Hasselhoff . . . Hayley Roberts
Jerry Lee Lewis . . . Kerrie McCarver
Rich Little . . . Jeannette Markey
Rod Stewart . . . Penny Lancaster
---------------
28 Years

Grover Cleveland . . . Frances Folsom (He: 49, 22nd U.S. President. She: 21, youngest First Lady. Year: 1886.)
David Copperfield . . . Chloe Gosselin
Harrison Ford . . . Minnie Driver
Nelson Mandela . . . Graca Machel
Jack Nicholson . . . Sandra Knight
Kenny Rogers . . . Wanda Miller
William Shatner . . . Nerine Kidd
William Shatner . . . Elizabeth Martin
Alan Thicke . . . Tany Callau
Pete Townshend . . . Rachel Fuller
Bao Xishum . . . Xia Shusian (He: former world's tallest man 7'9")

---------------
29 Years

Neil Diamond . . . Katie McNeil
George Hamilton . . . Kimberly Blackford
Yaphet Kotto . . . Tessie Sinahon
---------------
30 Years

Buzz Aldrin . . . Michelle Sucillon
Paul Anka . . . Anna Yeager
Jim Carrey . . . Anastasia Vitkina
Bing Crosby . . . Kathryn Grant
John Derek . . . Bo Derek (Mary Collins)
Jeff Goldbloom . . . Emilie Livingston
Andy Griffith . . . Cindi Knight
Frank Sinatra . . . Mia Farrow
John Tyler . . . Julia Gardiner (He: 54, 10th U.S. President. She: 24. Year: 1844.)
George Frederic Watts . . . Ellen Terry (He: 46, British artist. She: 16, actress. Year: 1864.)
---------------
31 Years

Eric Clapton . . . Melia McEnery
John Cleese . . . Jennifer Wade
Rodney Dangerfield . . . Joan Child
Robert Evans . . . Catherine Oxenberg
Dennis Hopper . . . Katherine LaNasa
Davy Jones . . . Jessica Pacheco
Martin Landau . . . Gretchen Becker
Ronnie Wood . . . Sally Humphreys
---------------
32 Years

Billy Joel . . . Katie Lee
David Lynch . . . Emily Stofle
Ed McMahon . . . Pam Hurn
Geraldo Rivera . . . Erica Levy
---------------
33 Years

Tony Bennett . . . Susan Crow
Cary Grant . . . Dyan Cannon (He: 57. She: 24 when first met. He: 61. She: 28 when married.)
George Hamilton . . . Barbara Sturm
Jack Nicholson . . . Lara Flynn Boyle
George Frederic Watts . . . Mary Seton Fraser Tytler
---------------
34 Years

Charles Dance . . . Sophia Myles
John McLaughlin . . . Cristine Vidal
Andre Previn . . . Anne-Sophie Mutter
Rod Steiger . . . Paula Ellis
---------------
35 Years

Woody Allen . . . Soon-Yi Previn
Dennis Hopper . . . Victoria Duffy
Doug Hutchison . . . Courtney Alexis Stodden (He: 51, American actor. She: 16, singer. Year: 2011, Las Vegas chapel.)
Lee Majors . . . Faith Noelle Cross
Tony Robinson . . . Louise Hobbs
J.D. Salinger . . . Joyce Maynard (He: 53. She: 18. Year: 1972.)
---------------
36 Years

James Doohan . . . Wende Braunberger (He: 54, Star Trek's "Scotty. She: 18. Year: 1974.)
Clint Eastwood . . . Dina Ruiz
Sir Clive Sinclair . . . Angie Bowness
---------------
37 Years

Jim Clark . . . Kristy Hinze (He: 65, billionaire. She: 28, Australian supermodel. Married: 2009.)
Hugh Hefner . . . Kimberley Conrad
Rupert Murdoch . . . Wendi Deng
Des O'Connor . . . Jodie Brooke Wilson
---------------
38 Years

Rupert Murdoch . . . Wendi Deng
Patrick Stewart . . . Sunny Ozell
---------------
39 Years

Robert Evans . . . Leslie Ann Woodward
Al Pacino . . . Lucila Sola
Patrick Stewart . . . Lisa Dillon
Stevie Wonder . . . Tomeekah Robyn Bracy
James Woods . . . Ashley Madison (He: 57, actor. She: 18 when first met.)
---------------
40 Years

Charles Bronson . . . Kim Weeks
Pablo Picasso . . . Françoise Gilot
J.D. Salinger . . . Colleen O'Neill
---------------
41 Years

Robert Duvall . . . Luciana Pedraza (He: actor. Both have same birthday: January 5)
Clint Eastwood . . . Erica Tomlinson-Fisher
Terry Jones . . . Anna Soderstrom (He: 62, "Monty Python" co-founder. She: 21 when first met.)
Ronnie Wood . . . Ekaterina Ivanova (He 61, "Rolling Stones" rock star. She 20, when first met.)
---------------
42 Years

Ginger Baker . . . Kudzai Machokoto (He: 70, former rock star. She: 28. Year engaged/married: 2010.)
George Soros . . . Tamiko Bolton
Leopold Stokowski . . . Gloria Vanderbilt
---------------
43 Years

Mick Jagger first . . . Melanie Hamrick
---------------
44 Years

Fred Astaire . . . Robyn Smith
Ramjeet Raghav . . . Shakuntala Devi (wife) (He: 96, world's oldest father as of 2012. She: 52.)
---------------
45 Years

Tony Curtis . . . Jill Vanden Berg
---------------
46 Years

Richard Roden . . . Lisa (wife) (He, Britain's oldest father of twins.)
Dick Van Dyke . . . Arlene Silver
James Woods . . . Kristen Bauguess
---------------
47 Years

Roberto Cavalli . . . Lina Nilson
Cary Grant . . . Barbara Harris
Richard Lugner . . . Cathy Schmitz He: 81, billionaire. She: 24, model, when married in 2014.)
Anthony Quinn . . . Kathy Benvin
---------------
48 Years

Kirk Kerkorian . . . Lisa Bonder
---------------
51 Years

Edwin Edwards . . . Trina Scott
Tony Randall . . . Heather Harlan
---------------
54 Years

Raymond Calvert . . . Charlotte (partner) (He, Britain's oldest father.)
Hugh Hefner . . . Holly Madison
---------------
60 Years

Hugh Hefner . . . Crystal Harris
---------------
63 Years

J. Howard Marshall II . . . Anna Nicole Smith (He: 89. She: 26 when first met.)
Glynn Wolfe . . . Daisy (wife) (He: Guiness world record holder, world's most married man. She: young Asian bride.)

Sooo.....In that list alone I didnt find any Muslim :unsure:

Islam is on trial because majority of Muslims drag Islam into everything from bathroom, to restaurants, to offices to parliaments, to rag of paper constitutions.
Excellent reply and very intelligent one. Muslims must stop bringing Islamic justifications for every crime and absurdity they commit in real life. When they do and accept their responsibility, only then delinking of Islam with their actions would happen. I have read about and seen many criminal Jews, Christians, Hindus and none of them justify their crimes on the basis of their religion or drag its sacred verses when discussing their crimes. If you have watched famous 'To catch a Predator' reality show, you would know what I mean. Once the host caught a Muslim man grooming young girls for exploitation. When interviewed and embarrased, he said how could he do it, he is a Muslim! LOL :D

Yes, biologically that 13 year old boy was child's father. But still the girl, mother, wasn't raped as is the case with most arranged forced marriages. It was voluntary s3x but happened unprotected, and it its discouraged among teens here.
Question was not regarding if he was or not...But your concern of the age...

Forced marriages is not part of Islam....Forced marriages is not only discouraged it isnt allowed coz like I said no more than twice on this thread alone:

All Islam did was put an age....of sane mind, puberty and consent (none of which existed before not as a law neither in the religion)
Consent literally means voluntary!

BTW, are you telling me that many are not "raped in marriage" in the West? Well if I remember correctly Marital rape was coined by the West so it does happen even with "voluntary marriages" HENCE, this motion doesnt even stand regarding rape in forced marriages when rape also happens in voluntary marriages!

But I still stand by this: CONSENT is necessary so a forced marriage as par Shariah is not legal!

Not many. In fact teenage pregnancy is fought in every arena here; in schools, at home, at clubs etc. Teens must know the facts about unprotected s3x before they try it before marriage.
Likewise Islam also preeches a lot of things but some as you said :
Yet some foolish kids wanna try
or violate its laws!

Because these man derive the justification of marrying young girls from Islamic traditions, thats why!
That's their problem and ignorance not Islam's....

If that were the case then young queens, conquers and general should also come forward as that too was the case back then!

LOL. Islam did not put any age, if you read the works of Imam Khomeini you would know better.
An excerpt from ‘Hal Ataaka Hadeeth ur-Raafidah’ by the late Sheikh Abu Mus’abaz-Zarqaawi:

When Imam Ayatollah Khomeini Raped a 4-year old girl خميني هتك ناموس كودك | The Muslim Issue
I am sorry I am not a Shia nor is he my Imam...and no where does it say Imam are above the law...No one is...If he did rape all the girl has to do is say so!

Yet you question why pedophilia is an open secret in Muslim societies?
Yes I question it as much as I question it for the list of celebrities I presented regarding this case as well! Everyone involved should be a questioned without cherry picking, right?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom