What's new

Muslim Philosopher Says Islam Has Given Birth To Monsters, Needs Reform

As much as I admire True Torah Jews for resisting the fanatical Zionism of Israel, they are a minuscule minority among Jews. Zionist propaganda permeates most mainstream temples, both Reform and Orthodox.
What's wrong with Jews having their own little state, as well as Kurds, Druze and other Middle Eastern minorities? You think 22 Arab majority nations are not enough? You want more? Arabs resist Israel because of its Jewish majority and their nationalist ideology called Zionism. 20 % of Israeli population is Arab, they have Arab ministers in the Knesset, and they do not want to leave Israel and join their Palestinian brothers. What went wrong? Were they duped by your evil Jews? :D
Arab citizens of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again, I suggest you learn about the real world from real Jews, instead of soaking up nonsense on the internet.
LOL. I have met many Norwegian Jews here and they overwhelmingly support Israel. Why wouldn't they? I even had a Russian-born Jew as friend in my class at college. He wanted to migrate to Israel once got older.

What is your obsession with attacking entire groups of people and their IQ?
Because IQ, religiosity and intelligence of average people is closely related. If you can't understand it, then don't blame me.

I already mentioned diplomatic, financial and other aspects, although I doubt you have the capacity to understand these concepts.
How come few hundred thousand Zionist Jews defeated 5 Arab armies in 1947 - 1948? They had no US financial assistance back then or indigenous defense industries?

Extremist Muslims factions only came to power once law and order was destroyed in those countries.
LOL. Again you blame foreign powers for Muslims extremist attitude? :D Remember 1258 siege of Baghdad? When Mongol hordes destroyed once great Abbasid Caliphate. Yet no Al-Qaeda or ISIS terrorists were born after this major event to avenge the destruction by Mongols!

ISIS biggest recruiters are from Western countries i.e. foreign born Muslims. What kind of law and order issues do they have in stable Europe? :D

20141012_syria.jpg

Same can be said about Muslims. Born Muslims are not that radical as those who actually open the Koran or get taught Islam in Madrassah.
And thank you for getting to the point (slowly)

Does it matter? If someone is baptized as a child, he is a Christian. Of course he can choose not to follow christianity as he gets older without getting killed as is the case with born Muslims.
Good to know you arent going all crazy today

Buddhism is not technically a religion but a philosophy of Buddha.
You brought it up and I said just that

LOL. What a hateful statement regarding Sikhs coming from you! You think all or most Sikhs want to kill Muslims? Have you even met Sikhs in real life?
Yes....and she ended up backstabbing me...that was more than enough ...I am generalizing how you did...so as for you ISIS can be taken as a sample piece so I can take that 1 lady as a sample piece, fair?

Islam needs to exposed as Islamist terrorists use Islamic justifications for their crimes against humanity.
THEY need to be exposed for their crimes NOT ISLAM...

Islam doesnt need to answer for their doings....It is clear in Islam:

(Whoever invites people to guidance, he will receive a reward like that of those who follow him, without diminishing their reward in the least. And whoever invites people to misguidance, he will bear a burden of sin like that of those who follow him, without diminishing their burden in the least.)

Yes I know of these deviant groups who were countered by Ulemas and defeated biggest retards were these groups and they were thrown out by real scholars of Islam and defeated and humiliated its you who are showing your level of ignorance and proving yourself as loyal student of Abu Juhal
They were not countered by ulemas. Those who were countered were themselves real ulema, philosiphers like Averroes, Avicenna who are admired even to this day.

Yes....and she ended up backstabbing me...that was more than enough ...I am generalizing how you did...so as for you ISIS can be taken as a sample piece so I can take that 1 lady as a sample piece, fair?
LOL. ISIS is not the ONLY sample piece out there to expose radical Islam. Its just that its the best of all samples. You already have other samples like Boko Haram, Hamas, Hezbollah, Al-Qaeda, Sipah Sahaba, Lashkar Jhangvi, Taliban and many more.

THEY need to be exposed for their crimes NOT ISLAM...
LOL. When German people got crazy after following Nazism to the letter, Nazism was criticized and banned not Germans. When Russians followed Communism and went nuts, Communism was eventually outlawed after the fall of Soviet Union. Russians responsible for Communism were not probed for following what they believed in.
You cannot expect Islamic Shariah courts to investigate ISIS war crimes when they themselves say they did them in the name of Islam. Radical Islam too must be investigated and its insane teachings banned from preaching in mosques and elsewhere. Or else you will find new and even worse kind of Muslim terrorist organizations emerging somewhere in the world!

Islam doesnt need to answer for their doings....It is clear in Islam:
Of course Islam must answer why its radical cult-followers behave like barbarians in the name of Allah! Who is responsible for the radicalization of Islam but its followers, Muslims?

For me people who rely on wiki 100% are lazier than lazzy to find their own resources
LOL. You can always read the real sources wiki derives its information from! You are the one lazy here if you cannot trace back the original sources from wiki.

radical Islam
You do know what the meaning of radical is...The reason they put it before Islam as a prefix is to indicate Islam isnt radical but something else is formed as radical form of Islam
You already have other samples like Boko Haram, Hamas, Hezbollah, Al-Qaeda, Sipah Sahaba, Lashkar Jhangvi, Taliban and many more.
Only people who feed out of the hands of media will call anything they do as Islamic...heck I done even know the ones in bodl!

LOL. When German people got crazy after following Nazism to the letter, Nazism was criticized and banned not Germans. When Russians followed Communism and went nuts, Communism was eventually outlawed after the fall of Soviet Union. Russians responsible for Communism were not probed for following what they believed in.
You do know Nazism, Communism and all that is not religion.....and Germans and Russians are not followers but Nations!

Islamic Shariah courts
Islamic courts follow Shariah and Shariah courts are Islamic....why the double adjective? Did the media not teach you meanings? :pop:

. Radical Islam too must be investigated and its insane teachings banned from preaching in mosques and elsewhere. Or else you will find new and even worse kind of Muslim terrorist organizations emerging somewhere in the world!
Terrorists are a group of people who terrorize or spread terror...they dont come with a religious badge!

Here read this:

Once An ISIS member stopped the car of a christian couple, and asked them if they are Muslim or not?

The Christian man: I'm Muslim
ISIS member: If you are a Muslim then recite a verse of Quran

Christian man recited a verse from Bible
ISIS member: Yeah! that was right, you are allowed to go.

"What a risk u took! why did u tell him that we are Muslims? if he knew you are telling lie he would kill both of us" asked the wife when they got further.

"Do not worry! if they knew Quran they would not kill innocents" Answered the Husband.

‪#‎ISIS‬ is not Islam, terrorism has no religion.

and this wasnt even from a Muslim developer (Occupy Wall St. - New York, New York - Community Organization - Timeline | Facebook ! I guess you are a radicalized Muslim plundering your own coz that seems to be the "in" thing to do eh mate? Looks like the educated masses are waking up enough to notice the difference....Thats what differentiates educated from those who are slaves of media ;)

Of course Islam must answer why its radical cult-followers behave like barbarians in the name of Allah! Who is responsible for the radicalization of Islam but its followers, Muslims?
I already explained why Islam doesnt need to answer for people who are not doing what it says....

(Whoever invites people to guidance, he will receive a reward like that of those who follow him, without diminishing their reward in the least. And whoever invites people to misguidance, he will bear a burden of sin like that of those who follow him, without diminishing their burden in the least.)
Even Allah will ask ONLY those responsible....

real sources wiki derives its information from!
Maybe if you read those sources you wouldnt be quoting wiki....Wiki can also be edited by any Tom Dick and Harry!

You are the one lazy here if you cannot trace back the original sources from wiki.
Why am I the lazy one when I am not the one quoting wiki...You are hence YOU should back the sources...

Wait if you can ask Islam to be responsible for things done UNDER ITS NAME without referring to Islam I guess you can blame me for not TRACING back the original source of something YOU quoted!

You do know Nazism, Communism and all that is not religion.....and Germans and Russians are not followers but Nations!
They are not religions but they did have cult-following for the time being. If Islam is practiced like a religion with a set of norms and culture, its fine, but once it crosses the barrier over to the death-cult where anything non-Islamic is not tolerated but killed, then you are very close to extremist ideology of Nazism and Communism.

Islamic courts follow Shariah and Shariah courts are Islamic....why the double adjective? Did the media not teach you meanings?
My question was how would Sharia courts prosecute ISIS war crimes when they say they did it in the name of Islam? Shariah court is itself Islamic, so how would it probe these war crimes?

Wait if you can ask Islam to be responsible for things done UNDER ITS NAME without referring to Islam I guess you can blame me for not TRACING back the original source of something YOU quoted!
I am not blaming entire Islam for the creation of terror groups like ISIS. But a certain stream of Islam called Wahhabism, Takfirism, Salafism and similar extremist interpretations.

You do know what the meaning of radical is...The reason they put it before Islam as a prefix is to indicate Islam isnt radical but something else is formed as radical form of Islam
Of course some tenants of Islam are radical, extremist and fundamentalist like forced Jihad, Hijab, Apostasy, Child marriages, Oppression of women etc etc.
Islamic fundamentalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islamic fundamentalists are at constant war with secular states and its basic principle of separation of religion and state affairs, a political concept which itself is coined by a well known Muslim philosopher Averroes:
Islamic fundamentalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Only people who feed out of the hands of media will call anything they do as Islamic...heck I done even know the ones in bodl!
ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, Taliban, Boko Haram are all Islamist cult-groups which use terrorism as their prime political ideology and they call it: Jihad.

ISIS biggest recruiters are from Western countries i.e. foreign born Muslims. What kind of law and order issues do they have in stable Europe?
20141012_syria-jpg.149122

Since when did Morocco, Tunisia, Jordan, Saudi Arabia become Western? The total of these outnumber Europe and America.
Quranism.

Since when did Morocco, Tunisia, Jordan, Saudi Arabia become Western? The total of these outnumber Europe and America.
They are not western, but relatively stable middle eastern states, such as Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Qatar and UAE. These countries have no big law and order issues, yet they become ISIS recruits easily. One can only ask what went wrong?

They are not western, but relatively stable middle eastern states, such as Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Qatar and UAE. These countries have no big law and order issues, yet they become ISIS recruits easily. One can only ask what went wrong?
So why did you say that ISIS's biggest recruits are from Western countries?

They are not religions but they did have cult-following for the time being. If Islam is practiced like a religion with a set of norms and culture, its fine, but once it crosses the barrier over to the death-cult where anything non-Islamic is not tolerated but killed, then you are very close to extremist ideology of Nazism and Communism.
If it crosses that it is not even Islam

when they say
When where?

Wahhabism, Takfirism, Salafism and similar extremist interpretations.
Oh dear GOD...do you even know what is Wahhabism? At least by definition or are you blindly following what the media calls it?

I have no idea what is the rest...

forced Jihad, Hijab, Apostasy, Child marriages, Oppression of women etc etc.

1stly, Jihad means to strive...no one can force you to strive...and striving is always for something good...no one wastes their lives for useless stuff....

1) you cant be forced to strive
2) you cant do bad when you strive

Anything outside this is not Jihad

Forced Hijab - if it does happen then yes it is wrong and never said for in Islam

Child marriages is nothing to do with Islam...Islam says the criteria for marriage (something other religions didnt put) is sanity, willingness and witness

Apostasy : do you know that word originated from Greek...no idea how it tried to creep into Islam...fair enough hypocrites who did apostasy as a means to earn a small gain were loathed many were asked to get out of the land and not lead others astray...

Then under the same breath would you also paint

slaves of fashion -
high heels, stupid ugly clothes in the name of fashion of course

**** film industry and magazines and whatever it is associated with are also oppressing women where you are paid more to show more skin? - How many actresses were paid "extra" to show more skin? do some research instead of reading wiki

Because all that is also oppression of women...

To tell her how to dress (which is "acceptable" even if she has to hold her breathe to get in the dress)
To tell her which shoes to wear (even if there is a risk of cracking her back from it or developing any other posture related problem)
To tell her how to behave (groom)
To tell her being a mistress is ok but god forbid you allow that poor mistress any form of "legal" status
To tell her it is fine to be used and dumped but god forbid you need to get trapped legally (also called marriage)
To be told to take contraceptives and do as you wish even when these pills have alot of harm...many of which many ladies are unaware of until and unless they or someone they know have suffered from it!

AND THE LIST GOES ON!

So why did you say that ISIS's biggest recruits are from Western countries?
I meant foreign recruits. Recruits from countries that do not experience any kind of instability in terms of law and order as @Developereo had suggested to be the prime reason for the rise of Islamic terrorism and extremism.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom