What's new

Muslim Philosopher Says Islam Has Given Birth To Monsters, Needs Reform

Yes, we do. We do not care about your personal perception of yourself. As far as we are concerned, it is selfish of you to refrain from doing all things necessary to prevent an act that you publicly condemned just because you might be offended by your actions. As far as we are concerned, in doing nothing to clean up your house, there is no difference between you and them. May be a little different in that they are braver than you in working to enlarge the community.

Strange, you want me to pick up a gun and kill the same Taliban & Al-Qaida which your country helped and fund? Will I be considered a good guy or a baddie?

I speak up and write a lot about extremism. That is my duty. I'm not a trained soldier so I will not take law into my hands. I'm not in any government or in power. I do what is in my power to speak against extremism in Muslim nations and will continue to do so. My biggest weapon is my faith in Allah and prayer.

But you expect the non-Muslims victims to defend themselves ? And if they do it in ways you do not approve, you call them 'Islamophobes' and the like.

Defend yourself. I would support any Non Muslim who wants help. But I will not listen to gibberish like all Muslims are terrorists, Islam is a terrorist religion. That's not defending yourself, that's plain and simple hate.

That is the long and short of it.
Thankyou for your honesty.

And I do agree, that there is a large percentage of Muslims(in hundreds of millions) who are not extremist, but their failure lies in controlling their extremist parts of the population, and it will be held against them.

The same way that a large percentage of Germans never agreed to genocide of Jews, but actions of those who did, had consequences for the rest of the Germans as well. There are countless such cases in history.

From time to time some Muslims to rise up and speak against it. Unfortunately they get silenced very quickly either by death or migrating to another country .The extremists are the ones with guns and power, oil and large capital in banks. It also doesn't help when a certain nation have a habit of invading and over throwing governments and creating power vacuums for extremists to take over.

You don't have knowledge of Islam your ignorance about Islam is crystal clear Islam is complete those dumbos talking about reforms basically think they know better than GOD and this only shows how big ignorant idiots they are and we give a dam about these kind of Abu Juhals @Akheilos Stop wasting time with this man who thinks he knows better than GOD
Relax Islam tells us to think with a cool mind....

Well he is off the mark. Maybe Mohammed was a cruel dictator and since instagram was not invented yet we can never know if Islam was meant to be a peaceful religion. Hinduism, Judaism and Christianity were never so Islam cannot be much different. Just look at all muslim countries at the moment and you will see the worst of humanity. Only Atheism ROCKS

There may be an agenda, but it is an agenda that benefit the Muslims at large. You are just not enlightened enough to see it.
How the hell does Islamism benefit the Muslims at large? And please keep writing in an arrogant way it makes you sound so progressive and enlightened, someone we Muslims can all learn from.:disagree:

Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs etc actively practice their respective religions. Why are we Muslims so obsessed with this phony superiority complex that only "we" are the true followers of the "right" religion? We are only 1.6 billion in total. Hardly a majority. Chinese and Indians alone outnumber us in population. :D
THAT is funny

Did you mean to state those who were born of a Jewish mom or those who actually open the Torah?

As for Christians..Did you mean those who just get registered so its easy to get married by a priest at a church or those who actually know whats in their bible?

Hindus? They cant stand anything pure (said a few themselves) they like ONLY milawat...

Buddhists - What exactly is their book? Is it a religion or just social ethics observed by a man who for the first time stepped into filth?

Sikhs? All many can wish and hope for is the death of Muslims...Sure they havent managed to achieve it so am not sure how much practice has been adjusted based on that....

As for phony superiority complex:

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. - Nope this isnt from the Quran it is from James 1:27 New International Version (NIV)

King Solomon asked God to heed the prayers of non-Jews who come to the Holy Temple (Kings I 8:41-43). So have you gone to the HOLY TEMPLE in Jerusalem to say your prayers? Coz according to Judaism only there will the prayers of NON JEWS be heard

As the discussion above explained, Jews have a lot of responsibilities that non-Jews do not have. To be considered a good and righteous person in the eyes of God, a non-Jew need only follow the seven Noahic commandments, whereas a Jew has to follow all 613 commandments given in the Torah. If the potential convert is not going to follow those extra rules, it is better for him or her to stay a Gentile, and since we as Jews are all responsible for each other, it is better for us too if that person stayed a Gentile. The rabbinically mandated attempt to dissuade a convert is intended to make sure that the prospective convert is serious and willing to take on all this extra responsibility.

-But God forbid if a Muslim has to follow more rules than a non Muslim ....

Which other religion would you like to expose? :pop: Or was your knowledge limited to an attempt at Islam only without realizing each crap you stated can be exploded to each religion..

a history written by a person of doubtful credentials 100 years later as the Koran is, can hardly be the truth. Never seen a peaceful Islamic state till date in my 60 + years so I cannot believe it was before 1000 years ago.

@Norwegian
Only Atheism ROCKS
- This however somehow fits well:
we" are the true followers of the "right" religion?
Replace religion with ideology and everyone thinks they have the best...Any problems there?

What has this to do with the discussion on hand?
No one managed to tell me the qualifications of this man who SOME wish to support as though he is the new messiah just coz he said words that echo like your own?
Go visit some Zionist news sites such as Jpost and read the talkbacks of Jews who complain all the time why their conflict with Palestine gets so much international media coverage, while other conflicts in the same regions such as ISIS, Syria does not!
Well how many years has it been since Israel has been abusing Palestine? How many times has it been reported they are out of control and stepped boundaries? Now q is WHAT HAS THIS gotta do with the topic at hand?
If Jews control all the worlds media, as Muslims believe, why so much international coverage of Israeli war crimes in Gaza and West Bank? Self-contradictions? :D
Who said about all? Stop swinging like a bipolar child!

a history written by a person of doubtful credentials 100 years later as the Koran is, can hardly be the truth. Never seen a peaceful Islamic state till date in my 60 + years so I cannot believe it was before 1000 years ago.
So if you have never seen wind in ur 60 years of life...poof wind doesnt exist...Same for smell same for other things...Lets take it a notch up shall we?

I have never seen an Indian without the natural instinct to bash anything to do with Islam or Pakistan...so I can not believe Indians can have any level of tolerance even millions of years...

I have not seen a Zionist ever say 1 word of good about Islam and mind you there are paras where every walk of life has said something good..So I can not believe Zionists are of any good to Muslims hence not recognizing them serves them right

Sounds good eh? :pop:

Islam is the only world religion that projects itself as a totalitarian one. Read the ideology of that "great" Islamist Maulana Maududi who is admired by millions of Pakistanis alone. He was the one who coined the terms like 'Islamic State' and 'Islamic Revolution' which hopefully didn't materialize in his homeland due to lack of support but elsewhere in Iran, Iraq and Syria :D
Abul A'la Maududi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I hope you meant India :enjoy:

And as @Developereo said stop trying to ride Wikipedia anyone could have written or edited that stuff...I wonder if you ever went to uni no uni in UK will let you plagiarize or even copy anything from wiki unless it is a definition!

I hope you meant India :enjoy:

And as @Developereo said stop trying to ride Wikipedia anyone could have written or edited that stuff...I wonder if you ever went to uni no uni in UK will let you plagiarize or even copy anything from wiki unless it is a definition!
mate how do you know that the Bible and Koran were Wikipedia's of their age?

Its not the question of numbers but of ideology itself.
What is wrong with the ideology? When have you ever talked about the ideology? So far you have picked up people not the ideology itself...

It doesn't matter how many Muslim terrorists joined ISIS or how many sympathizes with its leadership.
Really? Just a while a go you were all worried about EVERYONE....or Whole of Pakistan even mentioned Maududi´s homeland...and now it numbers and stats dont matter?

Question remains that why is there such a barbaric, medieval ideology still surviving in this modern age of science and enlightenment?
Well this again goes back to this:

What is wrong with the ideology? When have you ever talked about the ideology? So far you have picked up people not the ideology itself...Point out an ideology you find wrong!

Unless it is dealt with once and for all, it WILL find its new homes elsewhere in the future. See the spread of Al-Qaeda to Africa (Boko Haram and Al-Shabab) once that was explicitly an Afghan jihadist organization. Muslims of the world didn't retaliate collectively against that Islamist terror organization, and now we have its branches all over the world despite the death of its founder :D

Let me explain how this whatever you mentioned spread...when you suppress someone too long they will obviously explode!

Like Africans have been suppressed forever! Their diamonds taken, them taken as slaves, they killed in masses....most done by the White man ....Law of physics.....every force has an equal and opposite reaction!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom