What's new

Muslim Philosopher Says Islam Has Given Birth To Monsters, Needs Reform

They're interpretation is wrong for the qualifications of becoming a Muslim.

If u were born and raised in Pakistan u obviously haven't lived in a true Muslim society. What kind of Muslim societies use paper money instead of sunnah money?
LOL! What kind of Muslim societies use Western inventions and technologies such as electricity, internet, computers, cellphones, cars, airplanes etc etc? Shouldn't you be busy writing me letters on a piece of wood and then sending it away on camels? That would really be called an "ideal" Muslim society for the single digit IQ you have despite living in a thriving Western democracy like Canada? :D

What kind of leaders do we have? We have leaders hat will sell their religion for worlds gains. Such as that Saudi (I forgot his name) that separated the Hejaz from the caliphate for 7 billion sterling pounds. This is ISLAMIC leadership?
Blame loss of Muslim leadership on rigid teachings of Islam if you want. Ever wondered why all the world's traitors like Mir Jafar and Mir Saddaq are born within Ummah and not outside? Shouldn't kuffars like Hindus, Jews and Christians as well betray their motherland for money as Muslim leaders do? :D

There is no such thing as a proper Muslim society anymore. Ever since the caliphate was abolished there hasn't been a proper Muslim society. The caliphate is a way for Muslims to rule over themselves in which they see Allah as Al Malik (the sovereign) not the state as sovereign.
So who is to blame for this? Islam right, as it was unable to provide united leadership for all the world's 1.6 billion Muslims? Heck even a few million Jews are more united under their few political and religious leaders than we Muslims do. What a shame!

Sick of these open letters , these folks are quiet when Muslim cities and homes get destroyed or bombed , then they start writing these "open letters" ... shove it

The modern secular state comes from Europe which sees the state possessing sovereignty not Allah. This new creation we can now change laws or legalize something that was haram. This is shirk. I don't buy all this isis crap about bringing back the caliphate at all.
No, modern secular state comes from Ibn Rush (Averrroes) a Muslim philosopher

You should start by reading ancient Islamic philosophers to really understand what went wrong with the state of Muslim world 1000 years ago!

Why hasn't he talked about this important subject yet? I guarantee he doesn't even know what sunnah money is. In my opinion the caliphate will not be back until Imam Al Mahdi returns and unites the Muslims so there will be no more sectarian conflicts. And if u know Islamic eschatology that day isn't that far away.
Sunnah money is gold right? Sorry in this modern age of financialization, you cannot expect us to move around with heavy gold coins. You can replace it with a plastic bank card very easily
But keep on dreaming with your Islamic eschatology as long as you like. Its not gonna come real soon. Jews are waiting for theirs for the past 4000 years and Christians for the last 2000. Good luck! :D

385415_terrorist-monk-Ashin-Wirathu.jpg

Why has the US security apparatus which sees a Muslim terrorist behind every bush, still not listed Burmese Buddhist monk and convicted criminal Ashin Wirathu, along with the "969" movement led by him, as terrorists?

Even Time magazine ran his picture last year on their cover in every country in the world except the United States, labeling him in the largest typeset that would fit as "The face of Buddhist Terror." Wirathu even calls himself the “Burmese bin Laden.”

Despite spending seven years in prison for religious violence, Wirathu honored with a "freedom of religion" award from the UK's foremost Burmese monastery in the same week that he spread rumors that a Rangoon school would be developed into a mosque. Myanmar's President Thein Sein praises him as a noble person dedicated to peace.

His "969" organization has recently linked up with groups in Sri Lanka and India which are violently pursuing the same anti-Muslim agenda, but the US security apparatus remains entirely silent and the international political apparatus continues its policy of engaging the Myanmar regime in both military and economic matters while praising the regime for its imaginary progress towards democracy.

Meanwhile, the Islamic world is hardly willing to recognize the dark skinned Rohingya as Muslims, despite the fact that they have been a jewel in the Islamic crown since at least the 9th century.

The situation could hardly be worse as roughly a million and half Burmese Muslims face a slow and agonizing extermination.

Quite apart from Wirathu's role in agitating for extreme violence against Muslims, his mouth is a virtual cesspool of hate propaganda. He is on record as having praised the ultra-right wing English Defense League and said at various times:

"Muslim guests (in Burma) are violating, insulting and abusing the hospitality and tolerance of the Buddhist hosts. We have put up with these (Muslim) thieves, robbers abusers and invaders for too long. I don't want to resort to violence. But they continue behave like a band of car thieves. This situation requires radical solutions. We need covert actions like CIA and Mossad. I will make the Muslims of Mandalay starve. I will make them homeless. When I give you all the signal to start this campaign will you be ready to take actions!"

"Once we won this battle we will move on to other Muslim targets and we must keep on moving our (Muslim) targets. Now Moulmein is about to fall into the Enemy’s hand, or the hands of the Kalars (niggers), that is, of course, unless we fail to mobilize our Buddhist public’s force."

"Muslims are only well behaved when they are weak. When they become strong, they are like a wolf or a jackal; in large packs they hunt down other animals."

Of course when condemning this terrorist monk, we should not overlook that there are many decent Buddhists; nor should we ignore the fact that fact the Burmese government is 100% behind, involved in and supportive of this racist's agenda of violence. The same holds true for many of the activists who comprised the anti-junta "88 Generation."

Many people ask, what can the US do to legitimately help defuse the dangers faced by Myanmar's Rohingya Muslims? There are of course many things which need to be done but the US can start by officially listing Wirathu and his organization as terrorists in the same way the security apparatus would certainly have already done had they been Muslim rather Buddhist.

LOL! What kind of Muslim societies use Western inventions and technologies such as electricity, internet, computers, cellphones, cars, airplanes etc etc? Shouldn't you be busy writing me letters on a piece of wood and then sending it away on camels? That would really be called an "ideal" Muslim society for the single digit IQ you have despite living in a thriving Western democracy like Canada? :D

What's wrong with using western inventions? It doesn't say anything in Islam that u can't use them. There is nothing wrong with progressing and learning and making new things in Islam. Have u seen Masdar? It's a new city which is supposed to be revolutionary and a model for the world. Which has been derived from the Arabs. In Islams golden age people were trying to discover invent innovate everyday. Just because if we had a proper Muslim society doesn't mean we can't progress. What kind of logic is that?

Then they are not Muslim are they? You can't call yourself Muslim and then say prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is not the last messenger. That's contradictory. That's like me saying I'm Christian and I don't believe Jesus died on the cross.
Yes, there are in fact Christians who believe Christ did not die on the cross. They have in fact written many literary works on the subject that refutes basis of Christian belief system that Christ died:
The Crucifixion was a Fraud

Qadianis do believe in Prophet Muhammad (SAW) as the last law-bearing prophet, but not the final non-law bearing. It means they believe prophets can come within Islam but not in other religions anymore. If it makes them non-Muslim, probably they wouldn't be calling their prayer houses mosques, their calls for prayer Adhan, their madhab and fiq for Hanfi as many Sunnis do. When they still do, they are persecuted in their homes and communities in Pakistan by law, but not in any Western or secular country like India where this faith was born. So who is to blame for this failed reform in Islam? Again our rigid ulemas who are opposed to anything new in Islam!

They're interpretation is wrong for the qualifications of becoming a Muslim.
LOL. There is no right and wrong interpretation if you can still consider barbaric, throat cutting hordes of ISIS "MUSLIM" :D

What's wrong with using western inventions? It doesn't say anything in Islam that u can't use them. There is nothing wrong with progressing and learning and making new things in Islam. Have u seen Masdar? It's a new city which is supposed to be revolutionary and a model for the world. Which has been derived from the Arabs. In Islams golden age people were trying to discover invent innovate everyday. Just because if we had a proper Muslim society doesn't mean we can't progress. What kind of logic is that?

So if nothing is wrong in using western inventions, technologies to build state-of-the-art futuristic cities in Emirates like Masdar, why the heck were you suggesting Islamic money, that used to be gold and silver? You do know how our world economy contracted and went into Great Depression during the 1920's when it was solely on gold standard?
Great Depression - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, there are in fact Christians who believe Christ did not die on the cross. They have in fact written many literary works on the subject that refutes basis of Christian belief system that Christ died:
The Crucifixion was a Fraud

Qadianis do believe in Prophet Muhammad (SAW) as the last law-bearing prophet, but not the final non-law bearing. It means they believe prophets can come within Islam but not in other religions anymore. If it makes them non-Muslim, probably they wouldn't be calling their prayer houses mosques, their calls for prayer Adhan, their madhab and fiq for Hanfi as many Sunnis do. When they still do, they are persecuted in their homes and communities in Pakistan by law, but not in any Western or secular country like India where this faith was born. So who is to blame for this failed reform in Islam? Again our rigid ulemas who are opposed to anything new in Islam!

LOL. There is no right and wrong interpretation if you can still consider barbaric, throat cutting hordes of ISIS "MUSLIM" :D

It doesn't matter if it's law bearing or not law bearing if they claim to be a messenger of Allah. If u think any one claims to be a prophet after Muhammad (pbuh) then I'm sorry I cannot call u Muslim. Let here not be any bad blood between us. But they shouldn't be persecuted either. In Jerusalem the Jews and Christians were hardly persecuted. There may have been some bad leaders but other than that it was pretty good. We aren't allowed to persecute the minorities in a Muslim society. We could not implement our law on them. And I don't recognize isis as Muslims with there fake Yankee jihad. What kind of jihad unjustly kills Muslims and minorities? Jihad was meant do defend yourself from an oppressor. But if isis new this then they wouldn't be killing innocent yazdhis and blowing up mosques. The masjid was supposed to be a house of Allah has it changed?

View attachment 148620
Why has the US security apparatus which sees a Muslim terrorist behind every bush, still not listed Burmese Buddhist monk and convicted criminal Ashin Wirathu, along with the "969" movement led by him, as terrorists?

Even Time magazine ran his picture last year on their cover in every country in the world except the United States, labeling him in the largest typeset that would fit as "The face of Buddhist Terror." Wirathu even calls himself the “Burmese bin Laden.”

Despite spending seven years in prison for religious violence, Wirathu honored with a "freedom of religion" award from the UK's foremost Burmese monastery in the same week that he spread rumors that a Rangoon school would be developed into a mosque. Myanmar's President Thein Sein praises him as a noble person dedicated to peace.

His "969" organization has recently linked up with groups in Sri Lanka and India which are violently pursuing the same anti-Muslim agenda, but the US security apparatus remains entirely silent and the international political apparatus continues its policy of engaging the Myanmar regime in both military and economic matters while praising the regime for its imaginary progress towards democracy.

Meanwhile, the Islamic world is hardly willing to recognize the dark skinned Rohingya as Muslims, despite the fact that they have been a jewel in the Islamic crown since at least the 9th century.

The situation could hardly be worse as roughly a million and half Burmese Muslims face a slow and agonizing extermination.

Quite apart from Wirathu's role in agitating for extreme violence against Muslims, his mouth is a virtual cesspool of hate propaganda. He is on record as having praised the ultra-right wing English Defense League and said at various times:

"Muslim guests (in Burma) are violating, insulting and abusing the hospitality and tolerance of the Buddhist hosts. We have put up with these (Muslim) thieves, robbers abusers and invaders for too long. I don't want to resort to violence. But they continue behave like a band of car thieves. This situation requires radical solutions. We need covert actions like CIA and Mossad. I will make the Muslims of Mandalay starve. I will make them homeless. When I give you all the signal to start this campaign will you be ready to take actions!"

"Once we won this battle we will move on to other Muslim targets and we must keep on moving our (Muslim) targets. Now Moulmein is about to fall into the Enemy’s hand, or the hands of the Kalars (niggers), that is, of course, unless we fail to mobilize our Buddhist public’s force."

"Muslims are only well behaved when they are weak. When they become strong, they are like a wolf or a jackal; in large packs they hunt down other animals."

Of course when condemning this terrorist monk, we should not overlook that there are many decent Buddhists; nor should we ignore the fact that fact the Burmese government is 100% behind, involved in and supportive of this racist's agenda of violence. The same holds true for many of the activists who comprised the anti-junta "88 Generation."

Many people ask, what can the US do to legitimately help defuse the dangers faced by Myanmar's Rohingya Muslims? There are of course many things which need to be done but the US can start by officially listing Wirathu and his organization as terrorists in the same way the security apparatus would certainly have already done had they been Muslim rather Buddhist.

It seems unfortunate that wherever Muslims live they can't get along very well with people of other faiths, not even with people of their own faith. In Yugoslavia they clashed with Serbs, in Kashmir with Indians, in Palestine with Israelis, in Chechnya with Russians, in Xinjiang with the Chinese, in the Middle East with each other. Has this blood-shed no end? Why not live in peace for once?

It seems unfortunate that wherever Muslims live they can't get along very well with people of other faiths, not even with people of their own faith. In Yugoslavia they clashed with Serbs, in Kashmir with Indians, in Palestine with Israelis, in Chechnya with Russians, in Xinjiang with the Chinese, in the Middle East with each other. Has this blood-shed no end? Why not live in peace for once?
It's the other way around, where ever the muslims live, the people with other faith can't get along very well with them :)

We have the capability we have done it in the past. The problem is that so many Muslims are incredibly mislead and uninformed. If u are a Muslim I hope u realize that our prophet said: that there will come a time were there will nothing remain of Islam but the name itself. How true is this hadiths today. Not many people go to the Quran these days and if they do then they use the wrong methodology.

Just quoting self-applied labels is meaningless.

Reform Jews are just as murderous and racist as Orthodox Jews when it comes to killing non-Jews from the promised land because Gawd reserved that land for his Chosen People..

Really? Show me one army, militia or other terror group that kills innocents in the name of their religion or proudly brands themselves as followers of Moses or Jesus while beheading their opponents?

I already gave you two examples. If you chose to ignore reality which doesn't fit your argument, that's not my problem.

Zionism has hijacked Judaism to instill a racist, supremacist ideology among many Jews, and they use military force to enforce their will.
Many Christians use American military might to help Israel because Jesus' return depends on Israel's existence as a Jewish State.

If you want other examples, learn about Kony in Africa, the conflict in Northern Ireland, Balkans, etc, etc.

The only difference between these religious bigots and Islamic ones is one of media power and public relations.

So you think indigenous Israeli defense industries is junk like Pakistan, Iran, Turkey? :D
Defense industry of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is this the reason why so many countries including US is buying these state-of-the-art defensive technologies from Israel instead of Muslim countries? :D

Irrelevant.
All of Israel's might is puny compared to American diplomatic, financial and military muscle.

The Israelis get the Americans to do their dirty work.

Let's say IK fails to deliver his promises in KPK, he might as well join hands with Islamists and start Jihad against Pakistani minorities? How many Pakistanis would actually buy this sort of crap? No one! Its not 1974, but 2014.

Your statement is neither logical nor related to my comment.

The fact remains that the problems in the Muslim world stem from lax law enforcement. When the law is absent, all kinds of criminals will fill the vacuum. Some of them will use religion (ISIS, Kony, etc.), others will use ethnicity or other means

This is true throughout the world.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom