What's new

Muslim Philosopher Says Islam Has Given Birth To Monsters, Needs Reform

Solomon,

Thank you for your post---it is a shame that when the muslims look at the mirror----they see nothing----a nobody.

What they have lost is their CHARACTER---. When character is lost---all is lost---.

You are not comfortable in your skin, such a pity.

I appreciate your command of the English. I hope you wont mind if I request you to learn Arabic with the same zeal and try to go through Islamic books. I am sure you'll get to see things more positively than you currently do.
Learning Arabic will not change the fact that these backward laws and socio-cultural traditions exist in Muslim societies.

LOL. What a straw-man argument coming from you! Converts or home-grown terrorists, fact remains that it is a kind of Islamic ideology that is used to brainwash innocent people into behaving like mindless killers in the name of Allah!
No your earlier argument was this:

With such authoritarian and totalitarian beliefs inbred in Muslims from early age, it comes as no surprise why we still have so much terror, tyranny, bigotry and illiteracy in the Muslim world.

Please stay in context...I replied to this and destroyed your argument ...watch what you call a straw-man just did!

I said this earlier but none of the proponents of this thread replied to query, so I guess I'll ask again.

If Islam is the cause of the "evil" being referred to in this article, then what is stopping me, a "conservative" muslim, from doing exactly the same things as ISIS? Why have I not being "radicalised"? Please, answer me.

Do not think of the minority as the majority and do not bring religion into it focus on what i said and you will know.

Learning Arabic will not change the fact that these backward laws and socio-cultural traditions exist in Muslim societies.
They exist everywhere....some prefer to cover it up by claiming mental illnesses (sniper shootings) while others make it into the law (homosexual laws, **** - just to name a few) When such laws become the norm.....they are no longer considered backward no matter how backward the act may be...

no need to rephrase
Of course not...god forbid if you get answered :)

yet you blindly believe in one and distrust the other.
When you know not a notch about Islam, why try to embarrass yourself? To be a Muslim I need to have 6 articles of faith and 1 of them is to believe in all the holy books of ALLAH (in the Quran only 4 are mentioned by name rest are either called Kitab or Suhuf)....the only difference is that those were for those people (even stated in their book where Jesus said he came for the Jews...Jews claim that Torah is theirs only because they are chosen and so on....)

When THEY are not crying why are you crying such on their behalf?

mate how do you know that the Bible and Koran were Wikipedia's of their age?
I wont answer on behalf of the Bible as I am in not such a position to do so...But Quran was not coz it says ponder on the signs of thy God....Wiki doesnt say that in fact people who are lazy to search rely ENTIRELY on wiki! Its another form of brainwashing if you ask me....

You must be really young to think that 1.2 Billion people on earth think the same.

So you are against labeling people based on faith (or race) I presume?

Bravery doesn't run in your race

Would you see an irony here? And would you understand why it is so difficult for people to trust folks like you?

It is only what is convenient at a given time. There is no conviction, just superficiality and worse connivance.

Last edited:
They exist everywhere....some prefer to cover it up by claiming mental illnesses (sniper shootings) while others make it into the law (homosexual laws, **** - just to name a few) When such laws become the norm.....they are no longer considered backward no matter how backward the act may be...
And the problem with many Muslim societies is that such attitudes have become the 'norm' and are codified into law.

And the problem with many Muslim societies is that such attitudes have become the 'norm' and are codified into law.
Likewise for Western society but no one says that during cavemen times also fornication and adultery was a norm as it is now...Getting high on weeds back then was also possible with lots of "vegetation" growing around you
Rape and ever form of evil was also alive back then which is being sold on magazines and **** sites as "fantasies"

But no its not called backward no more! But anything different from this is!

Likewise for Western society but no one says that during cavemen times also fornication and adultery was a norm as it is now...Getting high on weeds back then was also possible with lots of "vegetation" growing around you
Rape and ever form of evil was also alive back then which is being sold on magazines and **** sites as "fantasies"

But no its not called backward no more! But anything different from this is!
What regressive policies in the West (currently) are you referring to? I am not saying there aren't any, but in comparison to the regressive social attitudes and laws we see in many Muslim societies, the West is generations ahead.

What regressive policies in the West (currently) are you referring to? I am not saying there aren't any, but in comparison to the regressive social attitudes and laws we see in many Muslim societies, the West is generations ahead.
For Muslim societies many didnt earn their own bread they just inherited it in terms of black ocean

Did you mean to state those who were born of a Jewish mom or those who actually open the Torah?
Same can be said about Muslims. Born Muslims are not that radical as those who actually open the Koran or get taught Islam in Madrassah.

As for Christians..Did you mean those who just get registered so its easy to get married by a priest at a church or those who actually know whats in their bible?
Does it matter? If someone is baptized as a child, he is a Christian. Of course he can choose not to follow christianity as he gets older without getting killed as is the case with born Muslims.

Buddhists - What exactly is their book? Is it a religion or just social ethics observed by a man who for the first time stepped into filth?
Buddhism is not technically a religion but a philosophy of Buddha.

Sikhs? All many can wish and hope for is the death of Muslims...Sure they havent managed to achieve it so am not sure how much practice has been adjusted based on that....
LOL. What a hateful statement regarding Sikhs coming from you! You think all or most Sikhs want to kill Muslims? Have you even met Sikhs in real life?

Which other religion would you like to expose? Or was your knowledge limited to an attempt at Islam only without realizing each crap you stated can be exploded to each religion..
Islam needs to exposed as Islamist terrorists use Islamic justifications for their crimes against humanity.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom