What's new

Muslim invasion created Dalits and tribals in India, says RSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gee wiz.....thank you for that condescending favour :cheesy:

Where is the proof of that ? Why were they ostracised ? For what reason ? :cheesy: or again don't the reason matter ? its true just because some Marxist historians have proclaimed it as the absolute truth ?

So now you believe the RSS ?

LOL. Why ? That is a self defeating argument. Why would you want to push productive members of your society, out of society ? :lol:

In industry no one fires their productive workers unless there is NO work. If tehere is plenty of work, management (upper class in your parlance) take additional efforts to retain talented staff. .... shit all staff.

Considering the difficulty I have in getting a good maid, no gone in the right mind would fire a good maid and not give them a chance to redeem themselves.

Can you even see how foolish that assertion is ?

It does not matter to me if you'r a marxist or rightist. I treat all ist the same way. I only respect facts. You stick to facts, I respect you, irrespective of what your "ist" is.

He has been taught that manusmriti is the great evil and he must abhor it, and he does it faithfully. That way he becomes "modern" and "rational".

No need to actually read it, Since everybody told him, it must be true. Tomorrow when everybody start saying the earth is flat, it will be so.
only one answer to all ur blah blah blah ......:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

There is no evidence that the vedas and upanishads were written by muslims invaders :coffee: ..... maybe you were fathered by your neighbour :rolleyes: .... but why dwell on that, lets move one.

Thats the best yoy can do?insulting my mother over a discussion?

Ohh I thought you found a better way to spend your evening than discussing chanwarvanshiaya kshatriya when you said you were leaving. I had no idea you were contemplating leaving your ideological belief. Academic research of the kind you generally like and credibility do not generally go together. .

Lol!!! Why don't you answer then, who were Chanwarvanshiya Kshatriyas?

Just as you ran away from the discussion on Ayodhya once I introduced Koenraad Elst, I though you were going to perform the Great Indian Vanishing Trick once again

Ran away!! Again some comprehension issues? Koenraad Elst makes some good arguments than his other friends does not imply that his points can not be repudiated. The only reason I did not continue the discussion was it was getting utterly boring. ASI's findings have been invalidated by ASI themselves time to time and you are expecting me to run away from Elst who has simply no answer for the questions raised? You must be joking.

We have a duty to this country to remove the poison injected in our history by the Christian missionaries and their Marxist minions.
Sure sure...blaming everything bad in our culture on christians,muslims and communists surely help..

New Delhi: The BJP's ideological mentor, the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh has attributed the genesis of Dalits, tribals and other marginalised groups to Muslim invasion in medieval times.

Three RSS functionaries have reportedly expressed such views in forewords to three books - Hindu Charmakar Jati, Hindu Khatik Jati and Hindu Valmiki Jati - written by the BJP spokesman Vijay Sonkar Shastri and released recently by RSS chief Mohan
Bhagwat.

In his foreword, Bhaiyyaji Joshi, Bhagat's Number Two in the RSS pecking order, reportedly says the 'shudras' were never untouchables according to the Hindu scriptures. It was only after the "Islamic atrocities" during the medieval times that the untouchables, Dalits and Indian Muslims emerged.

"To violate Hindu swabhiman (dignity) of Chanwarvanshiya Kshatriyas, foreign invaders from Arab, Muslim rulers and beef-eaters, forced them to do abominable works like killing cows, skinning them and throwing their carcasses in deserted places. Foreign invaders thus created a caste of charma-karma (dealing with skin) by giving such works as punishment to proud Hindu prisoners," he writes.

Suresh Soni, another senior RSS leader, wrote, "Dalits had their genesis during Turks, Muslims and Mughal eras. Today's castes like Valmikis, Sudarshan, Majhabi Sikhs and their 624 sub-castes came into being as a result of atrocities against Brahmins and Kshatriyas during Medieval or Islamic age."

The third foreword by Krishna Gopal of the RSS says, "In pre-historic and Vedic age, Khatik castes have been recognized as Brahmins who affected sacrifices. It may be noted that before the advent of Muslim invaders, there is no reference to rearing pigs in India. It was a vocation adopted by Hindus to defend their religion."

The RSS, that was founded in 1925, has been actively promoting a rewriting of Indian history and has largely rejected the historiography pursued by professional historians, accusing them of being anti-Hindu.

After the BJP's victory in Lok Sabha polls in May, a bullish Sangh, as the RSS is also called, has undertaken a decade-long project to produce a version of Indian history based on the Puranas.

The RSS has also been accused of trying to influence the school and university curriculum through the Union Human Resources Ministry whenever the BJP has been in power.

malnutrition & constipation at the same time fills ones head up with shyt that he starts spewing it .

@seiko @scorpionx
one thing u have to concede about the RSS honchos, they wud put their "brothers from another mothers" (across the border) in their zeal to defend their way of thinking.

Please, you are trying to reason with RSS mentality. The idiot who commented below you is an indication of the type of nonsense you will have to deal with :D

Shows his desperation my friend.. Insulting someone's mother over a discussion only shows his culture..what ill Will happens to my family bcuz of it?

@seiko @scorpionx
one thing u have to concede about the RSS honchos, they wud put their "brothers from another mothers" (across the border) in their zeal to defend their way of thinking.
“To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.”
― Thomas Paine

Lol!!! Why don't you answer then, who were Chanwarvanshiya Kshatriyas?

I thought I already did. Refer to post #29.

Ran away!! Again some comprehension issues? Koenraad Elst makes some good arguments than his other friends does not imply that his points can not be repudiated. The only reason I did not continue the discussion was it was getting utterly boring. ASI's findings have been invalidated by ASI themselves time to time and you are expecting me to run away from Elst who has simply no answer for the questions raised? You must be joking.

LOL. There the famous Bengali credibility on display again:sick:. One thing everyone including that sickular @Bang Galore admits is how ASI has been unwavering in its findings and readings about the temple under the mosque and here you are claiming that ASI has invalidated its own findings? Koenraad Elst was not and has not been repudiated and nor has Sita Ram Goel been to this date.

Anything the Bengali Marxist cannot disprove suddenly becomes boring. Well given that your housemaid has decided to take it on to herself to write thesis on molecular orbital theory, that should tell you that level of fraud and delusion the world of Bhadralok has descended to.

it's the brahmins fault. do you guys know how india was in 1900s ? how hindus were in 1900s ?

the fault lies with a lot of factors historical in nature..but the greed and their unconditional and systematic support of the untouchability sh!t of brahmins did more damage to hinduism in india than mere destruction of property as such.

WTF does it matter if Dalits were created by Muslims, Jews or aliens. The only thing matter is how we are gonna tackle it.

Personally, I have never suffered any discrimination but many other people have. So, instead of arguing about the past we should focus on the present.

Sure sure...blaming everything bad in our culture on christians,muslims and communists surely help..

Of course it will help since we are not just stopping at blaming. We are rectifying all of those errors actively.

@seiko @scorpionx

Is it not better than being Marxists who claimed China's leader is our leader.

Is it not better than being Marxists who claimed China's leader is our leader.
yes and no....if u are biased with either side.
if u r not biased, then u wudnt have asked the question.
personally, those 8itches who say china is their leader (pssst bengali cpi-m) need to be flogged in the middle of the market.....commie style.

yes and no....if u are biased with either side.
if u r not biased, then u wudnt have asked the question.
personally, those 8itches who say china is their leader (pssst bengali cpi-m) need to be flogged in the middle of the market.....commie style.

nooooobody says that any more bob ! get out of the stupid stereotypes.

plus china is now a threat and WB is on the border with china.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom