What's new

MUSLIM INTERRACIAL COUPLE SHARE THEIR STORY

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few racists hiding behind a computer are not the representatives of 210 million Pakistanis.

Oh yes they are. Pakistani Black-haters are not isolated cases, they represent the general trend in Pakistani society! You can post as many monuments as you want, the only question that matters is: how does the average Pakistani look at Blacks in 2020?!

In this thread I have posted dozens of evidences of the fanatical anti-black racism of Pakistanis, and they are irrefutable. I know you and others hope by permanently denying this and permanently posting pictures of Black Pakistanis, at some point this will silence me and I will give up, but it won't work, I will not stop!

Many middle easternes are of same pigmentation as north indians according to all objective research on pigmentation but they think they are white and look down on indians.Why??

Because Muslims are by far the biggest racists in the world!

anyways why is an iranian interested in Pakistan so much.

:D This is the typical question that comes when people run out of arguments: it's not your buiseness, why do you even care?! :lol::lol::lol:

Because this is a Pakistani forum und because Pakistanis act as if they are the biggest Ummah lovers in the world, and this is a lie!
And I don't only talk about Pakistanis, but you are the biggest Black-haters so of course I talk about you the most.

We have ok

OK

6d041ae24c334276b0ba5abbd246dfea.jpg

It doesn't matter how long Blacks lived in Iran, 100 years, 1000 years, million years, totally irrelevant! The only thing that matters is how they were treated and far more important, how they are treated! And the very fact that the Iranian speaker of parlament called the American president a kaka-zia (nigga!), the very fact that such a derogatory term for Blacks even exists in the persian language speaks volumes!

This is not an answer to my question.
Pakistan was created as home to Muslims from the Indian sub-continent, and Pakistanis want to include Kashmiris into this home.
My question: If 10 million Black African Muslims lived in Kashmir and nobody else, would Pakistanis still be eager to include Kashmir into Pakistan, or would your Muslim love stop here because you don't want to have this disgusting black animals in your country even if this animals were Muslims?

So?

Correct :tup:

Yes. Many Pakistanis are darker than Black Africans, but still Pakistanis have a fanatical hatred for Black Africans, even if they are Muslims, and even though Pakistanis normally speak day and night about Ummah Ummah Ummah, they don't have any Ummah love for Black African Muslims!!!
Oh yes they are. Pakistani Black-haters are not isolated cases, they represent the general trend in Pakistani society! You can post as many monuments as you want, the only question that matters is: how does the average Pakistani look at Blacks in 2020?!

In this thread I have posted dozens of evidences of the fanatical anti-black racism of Pakistanis, and they are irrefutable. I know you and others hope by permanently denying this and permanently posting pictures of Black Pakistanis, at some point this will silence me and I will give up, but it won't work, I will not stop!

:D This is the typical question that comes when people run out of arguments: it's not your buiseness, why do you even care?! :lol::lol::lol:

Because this is a Pakistani forum und because Pakistanis act as if they are the biggest Ummah lovers in the world, and this is a lie!
And I don't only talk about Pakistanis, but you are the biggest Black-haters so of course I talk about you the most.

OK

What is your religion ?

It doesn't matter how long Blacks lived in Iran, 100 years, 1000 years, million years, totally irrelevant! The only thing that matters is how they were treated and far more important, how they are treated! And the very fact that the Iranian speaker of parlament called the American president a kaka-zia (nigga!), the very fact that such a derogatory term for Blacks even exists in the persian language speaks volumes!

This is not an answer to my question.
Pakistan was created as home to Muslims from the Indian sub-continent, and Pakistanis want to include Kashmiris into this home.
My question: If 10 million Black African Muslims lived in Kashmir and nobody else, would Pakistanis still be eager to include Kashmir into Pakistan, or would your Muslim love stop here because you don't want to have this disgusting black animals in your country even if this animals were Muslims?

So?

Correct :tup:

Yes. Many Pakistanis are darker than Black Africans, but still Pakistanis have a fanatical hatred for Black Africans, even if they are Muslims, and even though Pakistanis normally speak day and night about Ummah Ummah Ummah, they don't have any Ummah love for Black African Muslims!!!

Calm your tittays! You've no need to hate anyone. Srsly, looking at Iran today can you HONESTLY say your problems are caused by blacks whether Original, today's Iranian or even foreign blacks here in Kenya or Swaziland?
The hate is so illogical you may want to urgently check your social prigramming. Fyi, not all Iranians despise us. I had an uncle there in Mashad after the Iraq war with the UN Ceasefire Monitoring Team. Long story short I have a half Iranian female cousin now pushing 30 living in London!?

OK
Im sorry but I need not to be lectured by an Iranian.

People who cage afghan refugees and mock them as if they are animals.
People who hate Arabs and have some false sense of superiority and what not.

And if internet is holy grail, than the online Iranian presence on internet says alot too.

The jewish role in slavery in general, and in the enslavement of Blacks in particular, is an extremely important fact that is always overlooked. Jews have been very successful in eradicating this fact from the collective memory of the world, so that Jews can continue to claim they have always been only victims.

But this thread is not about Jews, so I will not go into detail and leave it this way.

What is your religion ?

Muslim

Calm your tittays! You've no need to hate anyone. Srsly, looking at Iran today can you HONESTLY say your problems are caused by blacks whether Original, today's Iranian or even foreign blacks here in Kenya or Swaziland?
The hate is so illogical you may want to urgently check your social prigramming.

What??!

Im sorry but I need not to be lectured by an Iranian.

Correct, that's why most of my sources are Pakistani who themselves explain the deep-seated hatred that all Pakistanis have for anything Black!!!

The jewish role in slavery in general, and in the enslavement of Blacks in particular, is an extremely important fact that is always overlooked. Jews have been very successful in eradicating this fact from the collective memory of the world, so that Jews can continue to claim they have always been only victims.

Fail to see how making racist generalizing comments advance this debate in any way.

True there where a few slave owners who where Jews , can we conclude something from that ? no

There where many Arab Muslims who who where involved in slave trade. Can we conclude something about all Muslims because of that ? No.

A wise man would simply not go there in such a discussion . . .

As for the topic , my immediate response when I here news like that is to say :

Congratulation !

Which i think is to human reasonable response to such an event.

But that is just me . I do not pretend to represent anyone else or to be some religious authority on the matter.

~

Last edited:
Why is this thread 19 pages?

Because it is about a very important topic that everybody always tried to hide: the extreme racism towards Blacks in the Muslim world.
Muslims always complain about anti-muslim racism (which doesn't make sense because Muslims are no race), but they have absolutely no problem of being racist towards Blacks, even if this Blacks are Muslims! It's long overdue that this crime is thematized, and that's why this thread has 19 Pages!
(By the way: I would have changed the thread title long ago, but I can't, at least I don't know how.)

Would Turks care about Uigurs if Uigurs were Black?

Turks cares about Somalians so i don't understand your point.

Turks do not "care" about Somalians, you have normal diplomatic relations (mainly because of Turkish navy). Turks care about Somalians as much as Saudis care about Sudanese.
And Somalians don't consider themselves as part of the Black African family, they are some weird arabized Blacks who are also racially discrminated at by other Arabs.
And contrary to Uigurs, Somalians aren't oppressed by anybody.

So again my question: would Turks care about Uigurs if Uigurs were Black?

Last edited:
Turks do not "care" about Somalians, you have normal diplomatic relations (mainly because of Turkish navy). Turks care about Somalians as much as Saudis care about Sudanese.
And Somalians don't consider themselves as part of the Black African family, they are some weird arabized Blacks who are also racially discrminated at by other Arabs.

Let me correct you buddy, Somalis are just Somalis from the Horn of Africa. Our relationship with Arabs is Sunni islam. Due to the proximity to Yemen and Oman. we've had 1000s of years of interacting with them. We've also had interactions with Ottoman empire and Persia for over 1000 yaers. Ever since Islam came to Horn of Africa, we've been much closer to the Ottoman empire and the rest of the Muslim world. Back in the days, this nationalism we display nowadays was much less, and being a Muslim was much stronger.

Btw, racism is found in all ethnic groups and races and nothing is unique to any group. In my country, people with light skin and also people with Bantu features are discriminated. Not that I agree with but it happens. If someone isn't from a strong tribe who are camel herders with warrior culture and poetry, they're being looked down.

If you go to other African countries, you would find minority groups who originally came from Middle East and South Asia but been in Eastern Africa for several hundred years. They're voiceless if you look at their situation. So to conclude, racism isn't unique to any particular group. We're all racists.

Turks cares about Somalians so i don't understand your point.

True statement!

Last edited:

If u don't care about the answer of the Turks and think that u know better than us on how we feel, why asking the question in the first place?
Are u Turkish ? bc if u re maybe i will consider your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom