What's new

MUSLIM INTERRACIAL COUPLE SHARE THEIR STORY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Pakistanis care about Kashmir if Kashmiris were Black???

el1.jpg
el2.jpg
el3.jpg
el4.jpg
el5.jpg
el6.jpg
el1.jpg
This has to be the reason. Suddenly a page appeared "You have broken forum rules", but it was not even said which rules I broke.....I didn't insult someone, I didn't curse, used no foul language, I didn't make any claims without backing them up with evidences (from mostly Pakistani sources!),.....
So yes, you are right, it was annoying that I spoke the truth.

1. When it comes to non-blacks, Iranians are if at all chauvinist and not racist. Racism has a biological meaning, learn the difference.

2. When it comes to Blacks: Yes, Iranians are racist towards Blacks, I never denied that, but this racism is in no way comparable to the anti-black hate of Arabs, let alone that of Pakistanis.
In this thread I have provided dozens of evidences of anti-black racism of Arabs and of Pakistanis (from mostly Pakistani sources!), and I can provide many more evidences....and if you now claim that Iranians are more racist towards Blacks, you are very welcome to provide the evidence for that....but don't come up with 19th century pictures of black slaves in Qajar households! Give me the evidence from today (21st century) of major Iranian racism towards Blacks!

Newsflash! There've been Black Iranians from the beginning-as an Iranian you should know this. I don't blame you though since whitewashing of Black History is a very real extremely successful still ongoing process.

These is the depiction of Elamites on the wall of Ashurbanipal's palace,600 bc.

el1.jpg

Khorramshahr girl.

el2.jpg

el3.jpg

el4.jpg

el5.jpg

el6.jpg

Couldn't ID the last 2 but these were the Originals not just in Iran but all over the ME. The first Caucasoids were the Gutites from N Turkey who reached their present location circa 1000 bc.
el2.jpg

View attachment 613362 View attachment 613364 View attachment 613365 View attachment 613366 View attachment 613367 View attachment 613368 View attachment 613362

Newsflash! There've been Black Iranians from the beginning-as an Iranian you should know this. I don't blame you though since whitewashing of Black History is a very real extremely successful still ongoing process.

View attachment 613362

Khorramshahr girl.

View attachment 613364

View attachment 613365

View attachment 613366

View attachment 613367

View attachment 613368

Couldn't ID the last 2 but these were the Originals not just in Iran but all over the ME. The first Caucasoids were the Gutites from N Turkey who reached their present location circa 1000 bc. View attachment 613364
These are descendants of slaves.

View attachment 613362 View attachment 613364 View attachment 613365 View attachment 613366 View attachment 613367 View attachment 613368 View attachment 613362

View attachment 613362

Khorramshahr girl.

View attachment 613364

View attachment 613365

View attachment 613366

View attachment 613367

View attachment 613368

Couldn't ID the last 2 but these were the Originals not just in Iran but all over the ME. The first Caucasoids were the Gutites from N Turkey who reached their present location circa 1000 bc. View attachment 613364
We have the same people in Pak too.
navy.jpg

The first group of Africans to settle in the Indus Valley occurred after 712 AD, and were reportedly soldiers fighting in Muhammad bin Qasim’s army during the battle and victory over Raja Dahir. These African soldiers were referred to as Zanjis as they mainly originated from Zanj (Swahili coast of east Africa). They eventually settled throughout Sindh and assimilated into Sindhi culture over the successive generations.

The second group of Africans were forcibly brought to Sindh, Makran and the Delhi Sultanate beginning as early as ~1200 AD and later to the Mughul Empire after ~1500 AD. These people descend from the Bantu peoples in the African Great Lakes region, which today includes Burundi, Congo, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania (in particular Zanzibar) and Uganda and are called Sheedi. They were captured by slave traders throughout the 16th century and then sold in cumulatively large numbers throughout the Persian Gulf and Arabian Sea.

The third group of Africans migrated to Karachi during British rule, beginning as early as 1842. Most of them were either clerks working for the colony administration or were wealthy businessmen who arrived from other British colonies in Africa such as Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and South Africa. Many of them subsequently left after British rule ended in 1947.

The fourth group of Africans migrated from Somalia as refugees, beginning as early as 1990. Somali refugees in Pakistan maintain a separate identity and culture from Sheedis, but are viewed part of the larger Afro-Pakistani community. Somalis are estimated between 5000 to 10,000 and are the third largest group of refugees in Pakistan, after Afghans and Rohingya.
But in Iran, Slavery existed till 1928.... indian ocean slave trade.

View attachment 613362

Khorramshahr girl.

View attachment 613364

View attachment 613365

View attachment 613366

View attachment 613367

View attachment 613368

The historic stuff you post dont show africans.

Would Pakistanis care about Kashmir if Kashmiris were Black???
Kashmiris are our people, dozens of millions of Pakistanis are Kashmiris. Thus our care for them in natural.
Would you not go the same for your "lurs" ?

A black muslim girl from Mecca made a rap song about Mecca. After that she got arrested:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...rest-saudi-female-rapper-200223094118361.html

But also the backclash from Saudi citizens was enormous, and their main complain was her black african skin, they are using disgusting racial slurs against her! If an ethnic Saudi girl had done the same, everything would have been OK.
Her sin is not that she made a rap Video in Mecca, her sin is that she has a black skin!

Is the Ummah not lovely towards their Blacks :smitten::smitten::smitten:
She isnt even Saudi but ethiopian or sudanese. Go read the article.

View attachment 613372

The first group of Africans to settle in the Indus Valley occurred after 712 AD, and were reportedly soldiers fighting in Muhammad bin Qasim’s army during the battle and victory over Raja Dahir. These African soldiers were referred to as Zanjis as they mainly originated from Zanj (Swahili coast of east Africa). They eventually settled throughout Sindh and assimilated into Sindhi culture over the successive generations.

The second group of Africans were forcibly brought to Sindh, Makran and the Delhi Sultanate beginning as early as ~1200 AD and later to the Mughul Empire after ~1500 AD. These people descend from the Bantu peoples in the African Great Lakes region, which today includes Burundi, Congo, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania (in particular Zanzibar) and Uganda and are called Sheedi. They were captured by slave traders throughout the 16th century and then sold in cumulatively large numbers throughout the Persian Gulf and Arabian Sea.

The third group of Africans migrated to Karachi during British rule, beginning as early as 1842. Most of them were either clerks working for the colony administration or were wealthy businessmen who arrived from other British colonies in Africa such as Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and South Africa. Many of them subsequently left after British rule ended in 1947.

The fourth group of Africans migrated from Somalia as refugees, beginning as early as 1990. Somali refugees in Pakistan maintain a separate identity and culture from Sheedis, but are viewed part of the larger Afro-Pakistani community. Somalis are estimated between 5000 to 10,000 and are the third largest group of refugees in Pakistan, after Afghans and Rohingya.

Kashmiris are our people, dozens of millions of Pakistanis are Kashmiris. Thus our care for them in natural.

Yes,there were African slaves but the first Iranians were as black as the Original Israelites I posted here:https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/one-...e-identity-of-the-original-isrealites.644157/

GA3.jpg

All of the first Middle Easterners from the beginning to the Early Iron Age;the Elamites,Assyrians,Isrealites and Egyptians were the same people. As far as China its been admitted recently by Prof Sun Weidong the first Xia dynasty originated from the Nile 5000 years ago.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/0...l-debate-at-heart-of-china-national-identity/

"Of the 200 or so items of bronze ware he was responsible for analyzing, some came from the city of Yin. He found that the radioactivity of these Yin-Shang bronzes had almost exactly the same characteristics as that of ancient Egyptian bronzes, suggesting that their ores all came from the same source: African mines."

Its a very interesting read! You mentioned the Indus Valley who were Tamil. Fyi,the Bantu Cameroonian Bassa language formed the Tamil language THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO.

Cultivated cotton which came from West Africa appear at Mohenjo-Daro and harrapa from 2300-1700 BC,Win.Agri. There are many many other unmistakable African influences. I had posted on this 3 years ago where someone said a certain Australian aboriginal language was even closer to Tamil than Bassa .

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/tamil-language-origins-anyone.536307/

Yes,there were African slaves but the first Iranians were as black as the Original Israelites I posted here:https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/one-...e-identity-of-the-original-isrealites.644157/

View attachment 613690

All of the first Middle Easterners from the beginning to the Early Iron Age;the Elamites,Assyrians,Isrealites and Egyptians were the same people. As far as China its been admitted recently by Prof Sun Weidong the first Xia dynasty originated from the Nile 5000 years ago.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/0...l-debate-at-heart-of-china-national-identity/

"Of the 200 or so items of bronze ware he was responsible for analyzing, some came from the city of Yin. He found that the radioactivity of these Yin-Shang bronzes had almost exactly the same characteristics as that of ancient Egyptian bronzes, suggesting that their ores all came from the same source: African mines."

Its a very interesting read! You mentioned the Indus Valley who were Tamil. Fyi,the Bantu Cameroonian Bassa language formed the Tamil language THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO.

Cultivated cotton which came from West Africa appear at Mohenjo-Daro and harrapa from 2300-1700 BC,Win.Agri. There are many many other unmistakable African influences. I had posted on this 3 years ago where someone said a certain Australian aboriginal language was even closer to Tamil than Bassa .

All this a joke man?

View attachment 613690

You “black washing” our histories yet?
Another africentricism? Much like white washing by Europeans.

All this a joke man?

You “black washing” our histories yet?
Another africentricism? Much like white washing by Europeans.

Errr,no. Son,the truth is neutral and this world isn't the way you think! You see historical methods can be understood even by laymen. Morphological affinities ie,limb measurements,craniofacial/dental metrics/DNA studies tell the truth which is paramount-NOT OPINION! Fyi,this has BEEN DONE WITH THE FIRST IRANIANS,THE ELAMITES LONG AGO.

su1.jpg

"Marcel Dieulafoy and M. de Quatrefages observed that the craniometrics of the ancient Elamites of Susa indicate that they were Sub-Saharan Africans or Negroes"

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/13901/13901-h/13901-h.htm

"Ancient Sub-Saharan African skeletons have also been found in Mesopotamia (Tomczyk et al, 2010). The craniometric data indicates that continuity existed between ancient and medieval Sub-Saharan Africans in Mesopotamia."
Ricault & Waelkens,2008

Here are linguistic parallels between Manding,a W African language/Tamil and Sumerian.

su3.jpg

su4.jpg

su5.jpg

su6.jpg

Adding up all these pieces and the reality is unavoidable.

View attachment 613372

How many African you have in Pakistan bro ? They are very good at sport. We also have 1 mix African blood basketball player. He is still 16 years old with 2.03 meters high and played in our U 17 national team. His present made us won the regional competition for the first time after 20 years without a winning trophy.

This is how he plays in U 16 and U 17 High School competition

Last edited:
How many African you have in Pakistan bro ? They are very good at sport. We also have 1 mix African blood basketball player. He is still 16 years old with 2.03 meters high and played in our U 17 national team. His present made us won the regional competition for the first time after 20 years without a winning trophy.

I have no idea, probably around less than 200K.

But yeah you are right:
5F2C698C-C410-487B-BE97-066C1996E3B5.jpeg

A Rangers Boxing champion.

Errr,no. Son,the truth is neutral and this world isn't the way you think! You see historical methods can be understood even by laymen. Morphological affinities ie,limb measurements,craniofacial/dental metrics/DNA studies tell the truth which is paramount-NOT OPINION! Fyi,this has BEEN DONE WITH THE FIRST IRANIANS,THE ELAMITES LONG AGO.

View attachment 613736

"Marcel Dieulafoy and M. de Quatrefages observed that the craniometrics of the ancient Elamites of Susa indicate that they were Sub-Saharan Africans or Negroes"

"Ancient Sub-Saharan African skeletons have also been found in Mesopotamia (Tomczyk et al, 2010). The craniometric data indicates that continuity existed between ancient and medieval Sub-Saharan Africans in Mesopotamia."
Ricault & Waelkens,2008

Here are linguistic parallels between Manding,a W African language/Tamil and Sumerian.

View attachment 613744

View attachment 613745

View attachment 613746

View attachment 613747
Listen asshole, I replied politely amd expect the same.

And im not interested in your BS “we was kangz” nonsense.

We are not white nor do we have some sort of guilt so dont expect us to believe or tolerate BS bout everything being black related. While Africa itself never had civilisations like Indus or Egypt (Egyptians being black lol, Nubians yes, but not egyptians).

Afrocentrics are a joke.

View attachment 613736

Ricault & Waelkens,2008

View attachment 613744

View attachment 613745

View attachment 613746

View attachment 613747

Im not tamil, nor do i care.

But your solely claiming south indians are your people based on skin & some words?

Tamil also has much more in common with korean.

Doesnt mean they are korean:

Now dont start claiming korean heritage too.

Is he Papuan? Irony of ironies if that's the case:I've seen what your army does to the Irian Jaya inhabitants.

I have no idea, probably around less than 200K.

But yeah you are right:
View attachment 613879
A Rangers Boxing champion.

Listen asshole, I replied politely amd expect the same.

And im not interested in your BS “we was kangz” nonsense.

We are not white nor do we have some sort of guilt so dont expect us to believe or tolerate BS bout everything being black related. While Africa itself never had civilisations like Indus or Egypt (Egyptians being black lol, Nubians yes, but not egyptians).

Afrocentrics are a joke.

Im not tamil, nor do i care.

But your solely claiming south indians are your people based on skin & some words?

Tamil also has much more in common with korean.

Doesnt mean they are korean:

Now dont start claiming korean heritage too.

You're very young-you're yet to learn FACTS HAVE NO FEELINGS!? What you think doesn't matter. Those are tenured scientists on peer reviewed studies giving their findings: not my personal opinion.
Here's the bio of Mark Waelkens who helped ID the African skulls at Susa.

Marc, Knight Waelkens
(Dutch pronunciation: [mɑrk ˈʋalkə(n)s]; born 12 April 1948) is a professor emeritus of archaeology at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in Belgium. He is acting director of the excavation at the Pisidian city of Sagalassos in Turkey. The research project has become one of the biggest and most interdisciplinary excavations in the Mediterranean, where all aspects of the city and its territory are studied by means of a variety of modern research techniques.

Waelkens has also participated in archaeological studies in Greece, Syria, Italy and Egypt. His doctoral research and early concentration involved Phrygian tombstones and sarcophagi. He identified the workshop at Dokimeion near Afyon, and tried to identify the provenance of the types of stone used and the production patterns."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Waelkens
G
If you have contrary findings from other scientists let's see your sources. If maybe you have another interpretation of their work let's hear it.

Is he Papuan? Irony of ironies if that's the case:I've seen what your army does to the Irian Jaya inhabitants.

Nope, half Cameroon (father) Half native Indonesian (mother).

We treat our Papuan brother very good. Even many Papuan feel saver to Indonesian soldiers then to Papuan rebel.

Here is our soldier in Papua.

eklsxttu4aeibdb-jpeg.612634

eklsxttvuaagft3-jpeg.612631

eklsxtsuyaakafy-jpeg.612632

eklsxttuwaanvtp-jpeg.612633

Newsflash! There've been Black Iranians from the beginning-as an Iranian you should know this.

It doesn't matter how long Blacks lived in Iran, 100 years, 1000 years, million years, totally irrelevant! The only thing that matters is how they were treated and far more important, how they are treated! And the very fact that the Iranian speaker of parlament called the American president a kaka-zia (nigga!), the very fact that such a derogatory term for Blacks even exists in the persian language speaks volumes!

This is not an answer to my question.
Pakistan was created as home to Muslims from the Indian sub-continent, and Pakistanis want to include Kashmiris into this home.
My question: If 10 million Black African Muslims lived in Kashmir and nobody else, would Pakistanis still be eager to include Kashmir into Pakistan, or would your Muslim love stop here because you don't want to have this disgusting black animals in your country even if this animals were Muslims?

So?

Yes. We be Muslims. Now the truth. Look below.

98% No.

Correct :tup:

Kashmiris are dark too

Yes. Many Pakistanis are darker than Black Africans, but still Pakistanis have a fanatical hatred for Black Africans, even if they are Muslims, and even though Pakistanis normally speak day and night about Ummah Ummah Ummah, they don't have any Ummah love for Black African Muslims!!!

It doesn't matter how long Blacks lived in Iran, 100 years, 1000 years, million years, totally irrelevant! The only thing that matters is how they were treated and far more important, how they are treated! And the very fact that the Iranian speaker of parlament called the American president a kaka-zia (nigga!), the very fact that such a derogatory term for Blacks even exists in the persian language speaks volumes!

Pakistan was created as home to Muslims from the Indian sub-continent, and Pakistanis want to include Kashmiris into this home.
My question: If 10 million Black African Muslims lived in Kashmir and nobody else, would Pakistanis still be eager to include Kashmir into Pakistan, or would your Muslim love stop here because you don't want to have this disgusting black animals in your country even if this animals were Muslims?

So?

The answer would still be the same. Unlike Middle Eastern wannabes we dont have any inferiority issues. We dont have blonde hair and artificial noses. And we do have Afro Pakistanis and that didnt stop them from becoming Generals and commanding vast armies.
6E818EF7-680B-47D0-9C48-20A9152CCBA1.jpeg
41849F38-6478-4E21-9694-71EFCCA81327.jpeg
166B7BA7-8F83-46A1-B49A-12EB4C10F79E.jpeg
225CEF06-B975-4D32-B1E5-F96BDD746688.jpeg
BD1CA143-D77A-472C-BD95-D4087D4270EB.jpeg

An African slave became the Commander of Sindhs Armies & his name became immortal in Pakistani history.
Yes. Many Pakistanis are darker than Black Africans, but still Pakistanis have a fanatical hatred for Black Africans, even if they are Muslims, and even though Pakistanis normally speak day and night about Ummah Ummah Ummah, they don't have any Ummah love for Black African Muslims!!!

A few racists hiding behind a computer are not the representatives of 210 million Pakistanis.

As for being darker than Africans, that however is BS.
82C6F8AD-FD9B-4E6D-9BAB-250DCE25297E.jpeg

https://www.google.com.pk/amp/s/www...t-racially-tolerant-countries/?outputType=amp
But we do come in all colors, ethnicities, castes and creeds and we are proud of it.

Yes. We be Muslims. Now the truth. Look below.

98% No.
Thats amazing considering how much you hate your own countrymen of indian origins and whatnot.

As for Kashmir, do tell if Paks obsession over Kashmir is due to the “whiteness” of Kashmiris. Considerin Kashmiris arent even the fairest of all, snow white has thinks.

So?

Correct :tup:

many middle easterners are dark like north indians but they think they are white?? why

Pakistan is native to land country , vast majority of pakistanis are punjabis/pashtuns /sinbdhis/balochs/gilgit baltistanis and kashmir form a natural geographic and civilizational continuum with these ethnic lands(read some history and geography)

Many middle easternes are of same pigmentation as north indians according to all objective research on pigmentation but they think they are white and look down on indians.Why??

anyways why is an iranian interested in Pakistan so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom