What's new

Muslim groups oppose renaming Jakarta street after Turkey’s Ataturk

Is that Musharraf in your photo? Would you recommend him as Caliph? 🙄
Yep, whisky supping, dog lovin Mush who loved to sell his Muslims to Americans for few dollars more - particularlly the ummah calipha lovin types with flowing beards.

Make a great Calipha .... !!!

How is Caliphate different from Muslim superstate ? You could not stay united with Bangladesh. There are 20 OIC member states in Black Africa. Try starting a Caliphate between Pakistan and those countries. See how much ridicule you take from rest of your countrymen ?
That is because Bangladesh is geographically separate from Pakistan.

Yep, whisky supping, dog lovin Mush who loved to sell his Muslims to Americans for few dollars more - particularlly the ummah calipha lovin types with flowing beards.

Make a great Calipha .... !!!
One may not agree with Musharraf's personal life.

However atleast he was better than PPP or Nawaz Sharif.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the record for only 29 yearsof 1,400 years of Islam did a genuine caliphate exist - the Rashidun Caliphate until it imploded into bloodfest.

That internecine bloodfest has continued over the 1,400 years to the present.

You could not stay united with Bangladesh.
Geographic separation would ensure such a entity would NEVER last. Consider this. A Englishman in Britain and a Englishman in the colonies become estranged - eventually going brother going to war with brother. Johnny English against Johhny English.

What caused this? The separation of Atlantic Ocean giving birth to USA. George Washington was a Englishman by every measure by heritage. We have a city in UK called Washington.

Ps. With Banglas we did not share ethnic, linguistic, historical or cultural conformities. There was no chance of union in the long run.

Ataturk was one of the greatest Muslim leader of the last century.

Most other Muslim leaders were pile of trash, including all the Ulema of every Muslim country. All those Quran experts and Hadith experts and the ultra Islamic Madrassah graduates, what did they ever do for their country that's worth remembering? Any tangible contribution for future generations? Waste of oxygen basically.

Ataturk was one of the greatest Muslim leader of the last century.

Most other Muslim leaders were pile of trash, including all the Ulema of every Muslim country. All those Quran experts and Hadith experts and the ultra Islamic Madrassah graduates, what did they ever do for their country that's worth remembering? Any tangible contribution for future generations? Waste of oxygen basically.
If Ataturk had laid flat and let Turks become slaves of Europe like rest of Ummah did presumably these people would love him.

For the record for only 29 yearsof 1,400 years of Islam did a genuine caliphate exist - the Rashidun Caliphate until it imploded into bloodfest.

That internecine bloodfest has continued over the 1,400 years to the present.

That is heavenly caliphate you are talking about but there is something called Amir-Ul-Mumineen which is ppl appointed and counts as caliphate..

We have had

- The Ummayyid
- Abassid
- Ayyubid
- Al-Mamluk

- Ottoman

You could argu that these 5 empires were caliphates and acted as one hence they had the Amir-Ul-Mumineen title and custodians of the two holy sites....

There other great empires who made alot of expansions but didn't meet the criteria nor carried the title but gave bayah to these 5 in their timeline.

- Khwarezmian Empire
- Al-Andalus
- The Great Seljuks
- Samanid Dynasty
- Ilkhanate
- Timurid dynasty
- Ghaznavids
- Golden Horde
- Ghorids
- Delhi Sultanate

- Mughal Empire

This 11 empires despite never holding the Amir-Ul-Mumineen title made a huge splash and were hardcore expansionists to the core and lived by these codes as majority of them were Turkic-Mongol but not all of them but they had one thing in common love for expansionism specially Timur the lane he called himself king of the world but all of them made a huge expansions in every direction.... You also had relentles folks like Mahmud of Ghazni he didn't know the word fatigue as that guy was brillantly ridiculous

Last edited:
That is heavenly caliphate you are talking about but there is something called Amir-Ul-Mumineen which is self appointed and counts as caliphate..

We have had

The Ummayyad
Abassid
Ayyubid
Al-Mamluk
Ottoman

You could argu that these 5 empires were caliphates and acted as one hence they had the Amir-Ul-Mumineen title and custodians of the two holy sites....

There other great empires who made alot of expansions but didn't meet the criteria nor carried the title but gave bayah to these 5 in their timeline.

Khwarezmian Empire
The Great Seljuks
Al-Andalus
Samanid Dynasty
Ilkhanate
Timurid dynasty
Ghaznavids
Golden Horde
Ghorids
Delhi Sultanate
Mughal Empire

This 11 empires despite never holding the Amir-Ul-Mumineen title made a huge splash and we were hardcore expansionists to the core and lived by these codes as majority of them were Turkic-Mongol but not all of them but they had one thing in common love for expansionism specially Timur the lane he called himself king of the world but all of them made a huge expansions in every direction.... You also had relentles folks like Mahmud of Ghazni he didn't know the word fatigue as that guy was brillantly ridiculous
you are titanium's 5 th account man

If Ataturk had laid flat and let Turks become slaves of Europe like rest of Ummah did presumably these people would love him.

Yes the irony is many were willing to sell off Turkey to Western powers.....We've all seen that before and look where it got the Muslim world.

Yes the irony is many were willing to sell off Turkey to Western powers.....We've all seen that before and look where it got the Muslim world.
Yes, Ataturk may have saved the country, but he was not a muslim.

Even in his books as another Turkish member suggested Ataturk gave his views on religion which were anti-religion in general.

you are titanium's 5 th account man

This is the second time someone says I am him.. He most be famous around here or Infamous.. Why don't you engage my text of wall would have been much more productive

Even in his books as another Turkish member suggested Ataturk gave his views on religion which were anti-religion in general.

He didn't save anything. World war 1 was heavy casuality affair and the allied were pretty much drained hence that agreement was signed in 1923 and I have forgotten what it is was called..

Ataturk was an atheist thru and thru

You are a moron. In Spain if they can convert mosques into churches, then why can't we convert churches into mosques in Turkey.

Stop talking about irrelevant arguments or beating around the bush.

Yes you did praise Ataturk, the same way I praise Joseph Stalin. :lol:

Whats wrong with a Caliphate? Its part of our culture.

As for Salafis, what is wrong with them? You are a moron who has little knowledge about Islam.

There is nothing wrong with Salafis. In Pakistan they are called Ahle-e-Hadith.

I believe that is the orthodoxy in Sunni Islam.
Never compare Ahle-e-Hadiths with Salafis. I am saying this as an Ahle-e-Hadiths myself, we are very different from each other. According to us Salafis are crazy tyrants whose extreme pragmatism has detached them from rationality.

Yes, Ataturk may have saved the country, but he was not a muslim.

I’ve seen evidence from both sides. No real concrete stuff to say he wasn’t Muslim.

Never compare Ahle-e-Hadiths with Salafis. I am saying this as an Ahle-e-Hadiths myself, we are very different from each other. According to us Salafis are crazy tyrants whose extreme pragmatism has detached them from rationality.
In mainstream they are considered salafists even on goggle they are called Salafists "Ahl-i Hadith or Ahl-e-Hadith is a Salafi reform movement that emerged in North India in the mid-nineteenth century from the teachings of Sayyid Ahmad Shahid, Syed Nazeer Husain and Nawab Siddiq Hasan Khan"
Ahl-e-hadith scholars look up to Saudi scholars, get funding from Saudi and some scholars wear that cringe Saudi attire

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom