What's new

Muslim groups oppose renaming Jakarta street after Turkey’s Ataturk

I know very well what the conversation is about and what @merzifonlu said. And he is right. A gazillion people here want caliphates and sultans. Ataturk modernized Turkey and brought equality and stability to his country.

He may have been an enemy of ours,but he was more reasonable than islamist leaders like Erdoğan.
lol, why? Because Ataturk was anti-Islam.

Not surprisingly Non-Muslims love Ataturk because he was not a Muslim.

lol. Get lost. This is a Pakistani forum, not a Greek one.

People should at least read the Wikipedia page about Attaturk before passing judgement.

I know very well what the conversation is about and what @merzifonlu said. And he is right. A gazillion people here want caliphates and sultans. Ataturk modernized Turkey and brought equality and stability to his country.

He may have been an enemy of ours,but he was more reasonable than islamist leaders like Erdoğan.
You moron, you cleverly missed the part where he said about blowing up mosques.

Why should fundamentalist Muslims blow up a mosque?

Ataturk was anti-Muslim. As Muslims why should I like Ataturk?

Should we like Joseph Stalin because he blew up churches in Russia?

Now shoo.

If being pro Islam makes Erdogan Islamist so be it.

All you Christian fascists' are burning with jealous.

More power to Erdogan.

lol, why? Because Ataturk was anti-Islam.

Not surprisingly Non-Muslims love Ataturk because he was not a Muslim.

lol. Get lost. This is a Pakistani forum, not a Greek one.
This is the third time you tell me to leave. You don't own the forum. If you keep acting like that,you might be the one leaving. Stop being rude to people here whenever you don't like their opinion.

If being pro Islam makes Erdogan Islamist so be it.

All you Christian fascists' are burning with jealous.

More power to Erdogan.
Fascists? Why? Because we don't want a Muslim Brotherhood supporter ruling a country like Turkey? What about the Turks who don't want him? Are they fascists too?

Fascists? Why? Because we don't want a Muslim Brotherhood supporter ruling a country like Turkey? What about the Turks who don't want him? Are they fascists too?

Cry me a river.

Your issue is Hagia Sophia not Muslim brotherhood.

I hope Erdogan reverts all Churches in Turkiye to Mosques.

Cry me a river.

Your issue is Hagia Sophia not Muslim brotherhood.

I hope Erdogan reverts all Churches in Turkiye to Mosques.
Well then,how can someone want a person with that logic to lead a whole country? What if someone took over your country and turned every single mosque into a church or a hindu temple? Would you have liked that?

This mindset belongs to hardcore preachers who still talk about Khilafas and Andalus.

This is the third time you tell me to leave. You don't own the forum. If you keep acting like that,you might be the one leaving. Stop being rude to people here whenever you don't like their opinion.

What kind of logical is this.. It is like saying Christians shouldn't rule christian lands. Your argument is weak because it doesn't make any difference who rules Istanbul atleast for you

Well then,how can someone want a person with that logic to lead a whole country? What if someone took over your country and turned every single mosque into a church or a hindu temple? Would you have liked that?

This mindset belongs to hardcore preachers who still talk about Khilafas and Andalus.

Caliphates don't allow the turning of churches into mosques etc etc they are people who are nostalgic and wanna see the return of a caliphate as we haven't seen it for 99 years..

LOL Turkiye belongs to Turks and Pakistan belongs to Pakistanis. We have the right to encourage Islam in our countries. We don't need the permission of the fascists'.

You are a moron. You cleverly ignored that part where that Turkish member talked about blowing up a mosque.

I may not own the forum, but the forum doesn't need Non-Muslims who express anti-Muslim sentiment like you do.

Now shoo!

In Spain, they converted Mosques into Churches. Why are you being hypocritical.

Its like saying Muslims should not rule Muslim lands, or should not promote Islamic ideology in their lands.

You are a moron.

What about Joseph Stalin blowing up churches in Russia during the Soviet era?

You are a moron. You cleverly ignored that part where that Turkish member talked about blowing up a mosque.
You didn't understand what he said. He meant the fanaticism coming from such people,that made them blow up mosques. Hypocritical self-righteous salafis and radical Muslims. Those Islamists who have no problem destroying mosques and killing muslims to impose their own version of Sharia rule and control the Ummah.
In Spain, they converted Mosques into Churches. Why are you being hypocritical.
I'm not Catholic. I'm not Spanish.

What about Joseph Stalin blowing up churches in Russia during the Soviet era?
Stalin was a hardcore Communist. Hello?

LOL Turkiye belongs to Turks and Pakistan belongs to Pakistanis. We have the right to encourage Islam in our countries. We don't need the permission of the fascists'.
Who the f is a fascist? Go on. People like you could never have diplomatic relations. You would immediately try to convert all non-Muslim buildings into mosques,demolish other cultures' monuments and try to impose burqa and Sharia law. Then you would call everyone a fascist and turn your country into Taliban Afghanistan. Well done.

What kind of logical is this.. It is like saying Christians shouldn't rule christian lands. Your argument is weak because it doesn't make any difference who rules Istanbul atleast for you
Ataturk was more moderate and secular. He took Turkey and modernized it,he brought reforms and united a collapsing country. He is an important figure for the Turkish nation and only the conservative or radical muslims nag about him.

@dBSPL could tell you more about what he did for Turkey and for the Turkish people.

Last edited:
You didn't understand what he said. He meant the fanaticism coming from such people,that made them blow up mosques. Hypocritical self-righteous salafis and radical Muslims. Those Islamists who have no problem destroying mosques and killing muslims to impose their own version of Sharia rule and control the Ummah.

Who the f is a fascist? Go on. People like you could never have diplomatic relations. You would immediately try to convert all non-Muslim buildings into mosques,demolish other cultures' monuments and try to impose burqa and Sharia law. Then you would call everyone a fascist and turn your country into Taliban Afghanistan. Well done.
Yeah, but Spain was once a Muslim nation, when the Christians converted the mosques into Churches.

Time to call a spade a spade. Stop being a hypocrite.

Everyone has a right to do whatever they want in their country.

You praise Ataturk, the same way I praise Stalin.

Ataturk was more moderate and secular. He took Turkey and modernized it,he brought reforms and united a collapsing country. He is an important figure for the Turkish nation and only the conservative or radical muslims nag about him.

@dBSPL could tell you more about what he did for Turkey and for the Turkish people.
And what is wrong with Salafis?

You are just anti-Muslim. We have every right to implement Islamic principles in our country.

A Muslim country should be a good place for Muslims to live in.

Yeah, but Spain was once a Muslim nation, when the Christians converted the mosques into Churches.
It has nothing to do with the Ottomans,modern Turkey and Ataturk or Greece and Byzantium.

You praise Ataturk, the same way I praise Stalin.
I don't praise Ataturk. I just understand why Turks love him so much and consider him as a hero of their nation. It makes sense.

Now if you praise Stalin,well that's your problem.

And what is wrong with Salafis
A lot.

You are just anti-Muslim. We have every right to implement Islamic principles in our country.
How on earth did you come to the conclusion that I'm anti-muslim? Because I don't support idiotic radicals or conservatives who dream of Caliphates and expansion? By that logic all the moderate Muslims are "anti-muslim" as well. Lol.

You called Erdogan an Islamist which is incorrect and far from the truth his a Liberal who sympathizes with muslims there is huge difference but his a liberal guy thru and thru. If you are looking for an Islamist or closets to an Islamist then you got Ayatullah from Iran or Islamic emirate of Afghanistan closely resembling an islamists but they themselves aren't full blown islamists but you can say they meet half of the criteria like only 50% but as far as full blown islamists there has not been any since in the ottoman area in the 1800s not the last 3 caliphs but these before them..

A fully islamist is a breed that dead out unfortunately if we going by the classical meaning the only ones closely resembling them today is Hasan Nasrullah, Ayatullah or Mullah Bardar but even they don't meet the criteria

Fascism originated and exists in Europe. A Muslim will never be a fascist. Deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom